The Insomniacs Society Watch

SuperDaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by red_Rose)
My old one keeps breaking i get a stupid engine management light come on, and my revs are just so random

Its a 2006 black fiesta, i was going to go test drive it but its chucking it down

How many lessons have you had now? x
5 recently. I dont think I need anymore really, I only wanted to learn to drive incase I ever needed to escape from bad guys. I wont need to parallel park or three point turn my way out of trouble :teeth:

Will your insurance not pay out on your engine? :console:
small&mighty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
evening people
CJ
  • TSR Community Staff
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
TRICK OR TREAT ?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Trick :teeth:

We've had tonnes of trick and treaters tonight, probably because my mum stuck a 6 ft skeleton to the door. Some of the little ones are so cute! There was also a must have been 16 year old too :ninja:

Hello you two
CJ
  • TSR Community Staff
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yo! We've had a few. Got nothing to give any of them though... and we had one group that must've been at least 16
Maybe i should give them some of my research to do. That'll teach 'em :proud:

Any scary films on tonight? Too ill to go out but i've not checked yet...
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I checked earlier actually, Blade Trinity is on Film 4, Blair Witch 2 is on somewhere and Halloween 2 is on the beeb. No sign of Jonathan Ross though :p: I'm feeling a bit ill myself too actually CJ, I have to go to Manchester early tomorrow too

You could have still given them something you big meanie! I remember when I trick and treated (last year ), there was an awful lot of rejection and people shouting at us. I think more people should get into the spirit of it

to be fair this 16 year old was quite attractive so I didnt mind
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
We've not had any trick or treaters, I live in an area of students and old people. I gave up my sweeties as well in case we had any, but my mum has stolen them

Does anybody want to do my work for me?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by small&mighty)
We've not had any trick or treaters, I live in an area of students and old people. I gave up my sweeties as well in case we had any, but my mum has stolen them

Does anybody want to do my work for me?
Hello you :poke: You ok?

My mum bought loads of sweets, I thought I would have loads to feast on come the end of the evening but they're all gone :sad: what sweeties did you have before your mum took them?

No I dont want to do your work, I've finished my degree and never want to learn again
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SuperDaz)
Hello you :poke: You ok?

My mum bought loads of sweets, I thought I would have loads to feast on come the end of the evening but they're all gone :sad: what sweeties did you have before your mum took them?

No I dont want to do your work, I've finished my degree and never want to learn again
I'm ok, starting to worry slightly about my work that has to be in on Monday which I haven't started yet though...

I had starburst, she's not taken all of them, just the ones that I like, leaving the ones I don't like grr.
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm ok, starting to worry slightly about my work that has to be in on Monday which I haven't started yet though...

I had starburst, she's not taken all of them, just the ones that I like, leaving the ones I don't like grr.
You've got the whole weekend!! I'd kick back and relax tonight and don't worry about it until sunday evening :p: How are you enjoying uni anyway? Is it ok apart from the workload?

Ooh, is there any purple starburst left? :flutter:
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You've got the whole weekend!! I'd kick back and relax tonight and don't worry about it until sunday evening :p: How are you enjoying uni anyway? Is it ok apart from the workload?

Ooh, is there any purple starburst left? :flutter:
I have work tomorrow, and then when I get home I'll just avoid doing it and then it'll be X Factor time and then before I know it it'll be Sunday when I'll want to sleep! What I've got to do isn't really that difficult, I just don't quite know what to do. Hmmm. But yeah Uni is good, I think it's just the jump up from A Levels.

Yes there's lots of purple starburst, but you're not having any :p:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yes there's lots of purple starburst, but you're not having any :p:
Well you smell :sad:

*storms off to bed in a huff*
ukebert
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It is Friday

Friday is my night for eating too much chocoolate and staying up too late However since I have work to do and am nearly dropping off already I may cut it short :p:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Friday means working saturday and sunday for me
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well you smell :sad:

*storms off to bed in a huff*
I'm sowwi.

But you're right, I do smell................ nice
TheNihilist
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Fridays are for relaxing for me, lol!
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:ninja:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Argh, Ive been out alllllllll day, and its been so cold and wet. *gets close to insomniac thread fire*

I'm sowwi.

But you're right, I do smell................ nice
I'll have to take your word on that
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Argh, Ive been out alllllllll day, and its been so cold and wet. *gets close to insomniac thread fire*

I'll have to take your word on that
*gives Daz a big warm blanket*
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*gives Daz a big warm blanket*
*curls up in big warm blanket* :proud:

I feel much better now

Hello my dear small and mighty, I hope work was ok today. Have you got much of your uni work done yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.78%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (701)
47.46%

Watched Threads