ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo is playing so **** lol.

ReputationRep:
    Mercedes-Benz makes it 3-2 lol.

ReputationRep:
    Mourinho did his magic at half-time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ra-ra-ra)
    I just got back from Portugal and almost every paper over there talks about Hulk leaving. Talk of Joao leaving too although i don't see that happening until the Summer. I hate the transfer window, ha. We still need a striker though and it looks like Walter will be just a loan deal. He showed he could be good but he seems to have many personal issues whatever that might include and i don't know, just never turned out to be the player we all expected. Hopefully now he's back in Brazil it'll do him a bit of good. And i see that Danilo has arrived.

Anyway, the league games begin this weekend and i will be missing our game with Sporting on Saturday. :rolleyes:
    What's the deal with the Hulk rumours to Chelsea. I know he has a buy out clause of £84m or something ridiculous, how much would it take to get him out of there? And more to the point, does he want to leave?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maccy7)
    What's the deal with the Hulk rumours to Chelsea. I know he has a buy out clause of £84m or something ridiculous, how much would it take to get him out of there? And more to the point, does he want to leave?
    And more to the point, is he even worth it?

ReputationRep:
    Steve McClaren's Dutch agent Rob Jansen says the former England manager is in official talks about a return to FC Twente

ReputationRep:
    Marco Reus will be joining Borussia Dortmund in the Summer, according to the Gladbach website

ReputationRep:
    ...paving the way for Gotze to complete his imminent move to Arsenal. :wavingtheflag:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK.)
    ...paving the way for Gotze to complete his imminent move to Arsenal. :wavingtheflag:
    You can't afford the G nevermind the otze.

They'll sell him to the highest bidder to secure their future for years to come.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK.)
    You come back to the site to say that?!

ReputationRep:
    €100m is his clause, no idea what we would accept, possibly €40+. Papers say he wants to go and work with AVB again but all paper talk. Rumours also state that you guys along with Liverpool want Fucile and Fernando. Everyone will be linked to Chelsea because of AVB and whoever it is we’ll manage to get a load more than what they are actually worth like we do with everyone. I think many will leave in the summer and not now, possibly only Sapunaru or Fucile with the arrival of Danilo but then I’m guessing that will depend on where we will play him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel.)
    You come back to the site to say that?!
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Completely forgot about Barca playing tonight. :facepalm2:

Good to see Messi and Fabregas get doubles though. Messi with a header too ffs. :adore:

ReputationRep:
    He said he's open to the offer so I think he would join chelsea. But Chelsea are not paying 100million euros for him so unless porto budge (which they probably won't because it's us) then it's not happening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Messi with a header too ffs. :adore:
    What's so strange about that? Champ League final 2009?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robocop1andahalf)
    What's so strange about that? Champ League final 2009?
    He doesn't score many headers, but when he does they're pretty good. He's on 31 for the season now. Can he get to 60? :beard: Depends how far Barca get in all the cups I think.

(Original post by Da_hopeful_1)
    Steve McClaren's Dutch agent Rob Jansen says the former England manager is in official talks about a return to FC Twente
    His reappointment has been confirmed :yy:

Also, your sig.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)

Also, your sig.
    As a Forest fan, good riddance. I was one of those who said this season is a write-off once he took charge.

And back to Europe, Messi was sizzling hot once he came on. Poor, poor Osasuna...

Valencia vs Sevilla tonight. That'll be a good game.

ReputationRep:
    Barca have only conceded in 2 matches at home this season in all comps (2 v Milan, 2 v Real in the Supercopa). :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)

Also, your sig.
    What's wrong with my sig

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.