Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

Took it this morning during my morning coffee! Believe it or not, I'm 18.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agata)
    No ****ing way. You? 18?! You look 13-14!

(Original post by Willbean)
    No ****ing way. You? 18?! You look 13-14!
    I know! Its mad. Weirdly enough, the second I throw on some mascara and eyeliner (just plain make-up) I look 18. I do take it as a compliment though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agata)
    I know! Its mad. Weirdly enough, the second I throw on some mascara and eyeliner (just plain make-up) I look 18. I do take it as a compliment though!
    I guess you can take it as a compliment, you look incredibly youthful in that picture.

You shouldn't wear makeup, you look good without it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    He is the guy from MasterChef. Greg Wallace. :mmm:
    Yay :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    I don't know what you're talking about.... :ninja:
    Watch MasterChef then :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agata)
    fudge me you look about 10 lmfao.

ReputationRep:
    You are too cute, and apparently quite intelligent which makes you more attractive because it suggests to me you wouldn't fall so easily for my charm. While this would deter most men, I enjoy the chase. But I'm sure you're busy so I won't waste your time and get straight to the point, I'm here if you need someone to practice making out with, so you're better prepared for when the right guy comes along, cause we both know it's not me. And of course Vitamin D supplements are available should you require the nourishment.

(Original post by Heypopsicle)
    First day school was ridiculous (hence the awkward smirk)
    Attachment 242065
    You have.... Potential. You'll look back at this phase of your life with disdain I imagine.

ReputationRep:
    Keep posting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    You are too cute, and apparently quite intelligent which makes you more attractive because it suggests to me you wouldn't fall so easily for my charm. While this would deter most men, I enjoy the chase. But I'm sure you're busy so I won't waste your time and get straight to the point, I'm here if you need someone to practice making out with, so you're better prepared for when the right guy comes along, cause we both know it's not me. And of course Vitamin D supplements are available should you require the nourishment.

You have.... Potential. You'll look back at this phase of your life with disdain I imagine.
    I'm sorry, what? What makes you think I need improve my making out skills? I don't understand why I would deter most men. I mean what's wrong with that? This message got so serious and personal so quickly?!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Is it only me or he looks like a guy from MasterChef show? :hmmm:
    Greg Wallace?

That is him!

ReputationRep:
    Mirror pose xD

Name:  IMG_20130819_191354.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  32.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaninRamadan)
    I'm sorry, what? What makes you think I need improve my making out skills? I don't understand why I would deter most men. I mean what's wrong with that? This message got so serious and personal so quickly?!
    Because time is of the essence my dear and it is limited, so it's imperative we act with haste. The soonest we move on to the next phase of our relationship the sooner we will be able to enjoy each other's company.

Your questions, while they may be reasonable, are not important atm, plus I cba, but the answers will come to you on our journey. *offers hand*

ReputationRep:
    Because time is of the essence my dear and it is limited, so it's imperative we act with haste. The soonest we move on to the next phase of our relationship the sooner we will be able to enjoy each other's company.

Your questions, while they may be reasonable, are not important atm, plus I cba, but the answers will come to you on our journey. *offers hand*
    :rofl: vitamin D had be dying!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Dat Vitamin D.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Watch MasterChef then :mmm:
    I actually have a whole tumblr dedicated to it :ahee:

ReputationRep:

Seriously, what is your problem? There is no way you aren't trolling. First of all, i don't know you and i am not in a relationship with you in any shape or form so take a walk. You must be tripping out of your mind if you think this is charming because it's downright creepy.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl3:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaninRamadan)
    Seriously, what is your problem? There is no way you aren't trolling. First of all, i don't know you and i am not in a relationship with you in any shape or form so take a walk. You must be tripping out of your mind if you think this is charming because it's downright creepy.
    You seem frightened? Don't be, my intentions are true, I would never do anything to hurt you. And I'd walk a thousand miles for you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.