Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Anyways, who would everyone rather see win tonight? City or lfc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    KFC is probably the most pointless franchise ever.
    Besides Arsenal of course.

ReputationRep:
    Draw would be best

Would rather LFC just cause I like them better

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    City just to see how bitter Luke gets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielnkwocha)
    You're forgetting LANS Joel Campbell
    He replaced Bendtner...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    I like it. Well played.

But the north london lot aren't going to see much point in KFC, never more than a 100 yards from some chicken shop. I'm not really a fan of any of them tbh, I don't mind the Whopper, but I'd prefer to just make my own stuff.

Balotelli is just one of those players you feel its worth taking the punt because if he does come good the rewards are going to be worth it. Similarly how we kept sticking with Nani, the talent is there. What are his wages btw? He originally wanted silly money, but pretty clear he wasn't at City anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    :lol:
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Besides Liverpool of course.
    Fixed
    Have you not got a match to watch?

(Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    Draw would be best

Would rather LFC just cause I like them better

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just cos of CB91 would rather have city win now.

(Original post by Isometrix)
    City just to see how bitter Luke gets
    :lol: Lucio nah?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    I like it. Well played.

But the north london lot aren't going to see much point in KFC, never more than a 100 yards from some chicken shop. I'm not really a fan of any of them tbh, I don't mind the Whopper, but I'd prefer to just make my own stuff.

Balotelli is just one of those players you feel its worth taking the punt because if he does come good the rewards are going to be worth it. Similarly how we kept sticking with Nani, the talent is there. What are his wages btw? He originally wanted silly money, but pretty clear he wasn't at City anymore.
    He took a 50% paycut to come to us, which I think was one of the reasons we changed our mind on him. 85k with performance based add ons is what I saw reported.

ReputationRep:
    I like it. Well played.

I heard he took a wage cut to join us, maybe something like 100k a week? Idk.

Fixed
    Have you not got a match to watch?

Just cos of CB91 would rather have city win now.

:lol: Lucio nah?
    Calm your nips, twas a joke.

ReputationRep:
    City, all day everyday. Liverpool fans are insufferable people and a LFC win would be just awful for society.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    He took a 50% paycut to come to us, which I think was one of the reasons we changed our mind on him. 85k with performance based add ons is what I saw reported.
    Pretty fair, if he's not worth £85k, he probably not good enough for you to sign.

Is there any news on Giroud? He seems pretty important atm with Sanogo out too.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)

Calm your nips, twas a joke.
    I am calm :lol:
    Still wasn't funny

(Original post by Peggles_*)
    City, all day everyday. Liverpool fans are insufferable people and a LFC win would be just awful for society.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ikr slowly but surely I've come to realise that.

ReputationRep:
    I can just about stomach City doing well. Can't say that about any other of Arsenal's rival teams, each of which i hate passionately for various reasons.

ReputationRep:
    I like it. Well played.

£125K p/w.

ReputationRep:
    City look ominously good up front. That is what good strikers do for you.

ReputationRep:
    Aguero is too good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by De Chirico)
    I can just about stomach City doing well. Can't say that about any other of Arsenal's rival teams, each of which i hate passionately for various reasons.
    Tbh I prefer city over Chelsea because I hate mourinhio.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Giroud out for 6 weeks.

If Wenger doesn't buy a striker now... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by junaid95)
    Giroud out for 6 weeks.

If Wenger doesn't buy a striker now... :rolleyes:
    Source?

He isn't going to buy a striker because he thinks he needs to fill 6 weeks btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.