The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChrisLay1
I've noticed you do that. Like instead od typing "I wasn't", you type "I weren't". Is that what you mean?

No, I didn't even know I do that.

Give me a sentence and I'll Yorkshireise it for you (well how I'd say it)
Original post by itssimplyme
Maybe you'll be able to one day, but not anytime soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great.
Original post by kayleighisonfire
No, I didn't even know I do that.

Give me a sentence and I'll Yorkshireise it for you (well how I'd say it)

Any sentence or? Cause aren't there some words you can't "Yorkshireise"?
Original post by keromedic
How on earth do I find someone?

Well I'm officially single again.

Aww sorry to hear that :hugs:
Any sentence or? Cause aren't there some words you can't "Yorkshireise"?

Any sentence. But make sure it's like at least 2 lines long please :smile:
Aww sorry to hear that :hugs:

It's fine :smile:. They're amazing. I guess I just wasn't good enough.

But yea, I'm not sure where to meet a guy (gay guy here). One that shares my interests and can tolerate my idiosyncrasies. If I were going to uni, I suppose that'd be a bit simpler as I'd be exposed to more ppl but I'll be on gap years :tongue:.
It's fine :smile:. They're amazing. I guess I just wasn't good enough.

But yea, I'm not sure where to meet a guy (gay guy here). One that shares my interests and can tolerate my idiosyncrasies. If I were going to uni, I suppose that'd be a bit simpler as I'd be exposed to more ppl but I'll be on gap years :tongue:.

No don't ever say you're not good enough. You clearly were good enough for them otherwise they wouldn't have been with you in the first place. After a break up your self esteem goes plummets (well I know mine does) and you start thinking about how you weren't good enough for them and how they deserve better but really you are the one that's too good for them and you deserve better.

How long were you two together if you don't mind me asking?
Any sentence. But make sure it's like at least 2 lines long please :smile:

Okay.

"Today I went out, it was sunny".

"I went out the next day and it was raining".

That okay?
Okay.

"Today I went out, it was sunny".

"I went out the next day and it was raining".

That okay?

Okay...

Today a went art n it wa sunny. I went art next day and it wa rainin
Okay...

Today a went art n it wa sunny. I went art next day and it wa rainin

:laugh: It's so cool reading that to myself in a Yorkshire accent.
:laugh: It's so cool reading that to myself in a Yorkshire accent.

Haha well that's how I talk in my head and how I sometimes type before realising that it doesn't make much sense to some other people.
No don't ever say you're not good enough. You clearly were good enough for them otherwise they wouldn't have been with you in the first place. After a break up your self esteem goes plummets (well I know mine does) and you start thinking about how you weren't good enough for them and how they deserve better but really you are the one that's too good for them and you deserve better.

How long were you two together if you don't mind me asking?

I don't mean it in an emo-y way. They were really attractive, smart, funny and considerate. I have my strengths but I wasn't as good as them. Which is not a bad thing :smile:. I can't be something I'm not. I have certain strengths such as my patience, kindness and teaching capabilities. But I'm also not very good at reading between the lines and I can be somewhat clingy.

It was a short time. I believe that was the issue. I got smitten too fast. Perhaps they were put off by that.

I don't feel like I need someone to complete me. I've seen enough TV and read enough books to know that's a bad idea :tongue:. I just like the idea of having someone I can be intimate with. And I'm not referring to the bedroom incase you were wondering :tongue:.
I don't mean it in an emo-y way. They were really attractive, smart, funny and considerate. I have my strengths but I wasn't as good as them. Which is not a bad thing :smile:. I can't be something I'm not. I have certain strengths such as my patience, kindness and teaching capabilities. But I'm also not very good at reading between the lines and I can be somewhat clingy.

It was a short time. I believe that was the issue. I got smitten too fast. Perhaps they were put off by that.

I don't feel like I need someone to complete me. I've seen enough TV and read enough books to know that's a bad idea :tongue:. I just like the idea of having someone I can be intimate with. And I'm not referring to the bedroom incase you were wondering :tongue:.

Attractiveness is subjective anyway so I wouldn't worry about that.

Yeah clinginess is a reason why someone would break up with you. I get smitten too fast too so don't worry about it.

That's a good thing though that you don't need someone else. Just try and stay positive :smile:
Attractiveness is subjective anyway so I wouldn't worry about that.

Yeah clinginess is a reason why someone would break up with you. I get smitten too fast too so don't worry about it.

That's a good thing though that you don't need someone else. Just try and stay positive :smile:

Thanks. I guess you're right though I wouldn't break up with someone if they were at my needy level. I'm no obsessive girlfriend :tongue:. But I guess everyone has their tolerance levels.

Thanks. Have you been single for awhile? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Just found 2 Topshop giftcards in my room!! Aaaaaaah :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks. I guess though I wouldn't break up with someone if they were at my needy level. I'm no obsessive girlfriend :tongue:. But I guess everyone has their tolerance levels.

Dont think we've been introduced ... hi there

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky you. I'm too fat for topman.
Original post by Tomsta
Dont think we've been introduced ... hi there

Hi there :h:. S'up?
Thanks. I guess though I wouldn't break up with someone if they were at my needy level. I'm no obsessive girlfriend :tongue:. But I guess everyone has their tolerance levels.

Everyone has a certain level that they can deal with and if it goes past that it's time to talk about it and then if nothing changes break up. I'm quite needy too although my past exes have denied it but I try and keep it from them as much as possible!

Just over 2 months.
Everyone has a certain level that they can deal with and if it goes past that it's time to talk about it and then if nothing changes break up. I'm quite needy too although my past exes have denied it but I try and keep it from them as much as possible!

Just over 2 months.

Yea. Oh, we didn't talk about it. He just disappeared o.O. It took loads of conversations from friends to realise I had to move on.

Oh okay :h:. What's it like being a bachelorette?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great! :smile: always nice when you find stuff like that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest