Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

UKCAT for 2017 Entry to UK watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lidiaislam13)
    Attachment 582300
    Should I be expecting patterns with this many conditions in the real exam?
    No they are generally a lot more simplified so don't worry. Also if it is very complex, usually if you get the main element you can get 3 or 4/5 in that set. Don't worry about these extremely hard ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackster556)
    No they are generally a lot more simplified so don't worry. Also if it is very complex, usually if you get the main element you can get 3 or 4/5 in that set. Don't worry about these extremely hard ones.
    Now that's a relief! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Now that's a relief! Thanks
    When's your exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackster556)
    When's your exam?
    I haven't booked yet but hopefully I'll be done with it by the end of this week.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't booked yet but hopefully I'll be done with it by the end of this week.
    bro u better book it, the last exam date is in around 10 days. They probably been all picked and if not then the next date will most likely not be the one that's good for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy•)
    bro u better book it, the last exam date is in around 10 days. They probably been all picked and if not then the next date will most likely not be the one that's good for you.
    Yeah. When is your one again Squishy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy•)
    I'm an overseas student and could probably be the only one sitting for the UKCAT in my city so I don't have to worry about that thankfully Nevertheless I'm going to book it today and just get over with it ASAP. So tired of all this

ReputationRep:
    Any one think they can improve in 8 days??? I have 8 days left!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys when you did your medify mocks did you do them in a particular order or randomly

ReputationRep:
    What are some unis that dont really look at the ukcat (apart from bmat unis)?

Struggling with my research

ReputationRep:
    also did everyone just do the official mocks and the medify mocks?
    I know some people did kaplan mocks but I don't have that..
    ANY other mocks?

ReputationRep:
    Try to check if you can still book because registration tends to close around this time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    also did everyone just do the official mocks and the medify mocks?
    I know some people did kaplan mocks but I don't have that..
    ANY other mocks?
    From what I had seen, most were using the official and Medify mocks.

ReputationRep:
    I went through the 1000 q book once and the uni admission 1200 q book once and then jsut did medify I got like 703 avg I wanted more but ehh i guess it should get me into college ^.^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deathbeforeimmortality)
    From what I had seen, most were using the official and Medify mocks.
    have u done yours? xx

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me how the vr text length compares to the official ukcat mocks?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Can someone please confirm with me, do universities look at your average UKCAT score or do they look at each sub section?*

The universities in question are Newcastle, Barts and Warwick. *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shopaholic123)
    Hey guys,

Can someone please confirm with me, do universities look at your average UKCAT score or do they look at each sub section?*

The universities in question are Newcastle, Barts and Warwick. *
    warwick look at your VR first...
    how did you score.

the other two look at the AVG.

ReputationRep:
    Did everyone go through the medify mocks in a particular order(mock 1 then 2 then 3) or did everyone do it randomly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    warwick look at your VR first...
    how did you score.

the other two look at the AVG.
    Thank you

What's the VR cut off for Warwick? *

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.