Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunit123)
    Just found out that puyol is ruled out of the 2nd leg according to BBC SPORT....
    my guess is abidal and milito will be playing center defense

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know whether Valdes is likely to be fit for Tuesday?

If Song and Cesc both fail to recover in time, would you rather Rosicky or Denilson start?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milkytea)

If Song and Cesc both fail to recover in time, would you rather Rosicky or Denilson start?
    Denilson.

I would rather Ramsey started tbh.

ReputationRep:

Valdes, Puyol and Suarez are all injured.

I know a lot of you don't rate him, but I'd rather Rosicky started - I personally feel he has more desire and commitment and is an extra leader on the field.

I'm certain Song and Cesc will both start though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)

I know a lot of you don't rate him, but I'd rather Rosicky started - I personally feel he has more desire and commitment and is an extra leader on the field.

I like Rosicky. His form was good at the start of the season. It's just that since then, he's really struggled to show his quality. He's been pretty dire every time I've seen him in the last few months.

ReputationRep:

(Original post by marcusmerehay)

Valdes played the full 90 mins yestarday against Zaragoza at home, so he's a starter on tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    i hope valdes is fit ...he let in 2 goals for us that he actually should not have....the walcott and rvp goals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    i hope valdes is fit ...he let in 2 goals for us that he actually should not have....the walcott and rvp goals
    And they both aren't playing.

ReputationRep:
    The argument that Arsenal have an easier run-in is past, United have had their hardest games now. They have slipped up, but you look at the rest of their fixtures and there aren't many that will pose many problems.

Saturday, 19 March 2011
    Man Utd v Bolton, 15:00

Saturday, 2 April 2011
    West Ham v Man Utd, 12:45

Saturday, 9 April 2011
    Man Utd v Fulham, 15:00

Saturday, 16 April 2011
    Newcastle v Man Utd, 12:45

Saturday, 23 April 2011
    Man Utd v Everton, 12:45

Sunday, 1 May 2011
    Arsenal v Man Utd, 14:05

Saturday, 7 May 2011
    Man Utd v Chelsea, 15:00

Saturday, 14 May 2011
    Blackburn v Man Utd, 15:00

Sunday, 22 May 2011
    Man Utd v Blackpool, 16:00

A few tricky aways with their dodgy form, but you'd fancy them to do Blackburn, Newcastle and Wham when they really have to. Chelsea at home should be doable as well, adding up to their trip to us being absolutely massive. The door has been opened a crack, but that's it now, there's no more favours, no more lucky breaks, if we want to win this thing we have to go out there and earn it, every game.

We still have Liverpool at home, Spurs away and Bolton away in a week, that will be huge for us, especially a week before the United game. **** up there, and it's over before they even come. Even after that, Stoke away will be a ******* and let's face it, we can drop points in any game. The run-in starts now, there is no more prioritizing, no more hard luck stories or couldvebeens, there is only winning every game.

Can we do it? Yes. Will we do it it? That depends on the team, but now is the time to step up and now is the time to become champions. Best of luck lads.

ReputationRep:
    Title will be won on game #37 I think

ReputationRep:
    Title may be decided on the 1st May 2011.

ReputationRep:
    Beginning to get nervous about tomorrow. Still holding out for a miracle regarding Theo and Robin

ReputationRep:
    Fabregas + Wilshere fit to travel, but Song out.

ReputationRep:
    So the line-up should be:

-----------------Szczesny--------------------
    Sagna----Djourou----Koscielny----Clichy
    ---------Wilshere---------Diaby------------
    Nasri----------Fabregas--------Arshravin
    ----------------Bendtner--------------------

ReputationRep:
    Diaby doesn't have the discipline to play that deep role, imo. I'm worried we'll go with Denilson who I can't see working, has to be Rambo.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still sticking with "If you don't win a trophy, Wenger has to go" that I said months ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sandra1993)
    my guess is abidal and milito will be playing center defense
    Think there's a good chance Busquets will play CB with Abidal with Keita or Masch replacing him in midfield.

ReputationRep:
    Arshavin - Bendtner - Nasri
    Fabregas
    Ramsey - Wilshere
    Clichy - Kos - Djourou - Sagna
    Szczjsgfndsjgfndsj

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voodoomagic)
    Think there's a good chance Busquets will play CB with Abidal with Keita or Masch replacing him in midfield.
    I hope that happens, it should disrupt thhe flow of their midfield. As much as anyone hates to admit, busquests ad xavi are integral to barca retaining possession, bus quests and xavi provide that extra man in the mf. Masch doesn't have that technical ability and that ability to retain and play possession football methinks. If there ever was a weak link methinks it's masch.

But in all fairness that's not all that bad for barca, the captain of Argentina and one of the betst in the world at hiss position is there weak link

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/clips/p0...s_big_day_out/

Have you guys seen this. Pretty funny

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.