Original post by qr95
Iv decided to listen to Jackson 5 ABC- id be happy if I get ABC

ABC
Easy as 123

No it's not :whip:
Original post by mycollege
how do u know?????

He's from the future.
Come on Edexcel, nice low boundaries please...

When do the boards release boundaries and statistics?
Original post by Lord Frieza
POO

My sentiments exactly :holmes:
Original post by ScarlettFierce
I just hope I get enough sleep the day before as I will be driving around all day Thursday.

Also, I've been asked by my college to open my results in front of the news... Umm... No thanks :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine asked me this aswell! It took all my strength to not cuss them out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zyxwvuts
How do you figure that? Any proof? :tongue:
(I take edexcel by the way, just curious)

My school used to be on OCR, however the head of year changed it in 2010, which meant that I was doing Edexcel Chem instead, so my teachers knew best about the challenges of both boards and they said that OCR was hard, but not as hard as Edexcel, where the exam questions are very experimental based, making it tougher. I would have liked to have done OCR to see what it was like.

Original post by Bobby2
I don't understand why some exam boards are harder than others :s-smilie: surely it's unfair if people have to do exams with the 'harder' exam boards :s-smilie:

Same, I feel sorry for the people that do MEI maths :frown: They have the hardest questions!
Edexcel:

C3

A 50
B 43
C 36
D 30
E 24

C4

A 61
B 53
C 46
D 39
E 32
Reply 5688
Original post by James A
Same, I feel sorry for the people that do MEI maths :frown: They have the hardest questions!

My college is with MEI and Salters :erm:
Arsey has edexcel boundaries!!
Just a quick question, what time does UCAS normally update on results day morning? I've heard from some that it's 4am, others that it's 12; I want to see my status alone in calmness without family crowding around which they seem intent to do :mad:
Reply 5691
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Edexcel:

C3

A 50
B 43
C 36
D 30
E 24

C4

A 61
B 53
C 46
D 39
E 32

This official?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UnvesedSplash
loving the song suggestions keep them coming :smile:

Army of Me - Bjork ft. Skunk Anansie
Probably not everyone's cup of tea but I think it's quite badass :smile: I think the lyrics are quite fitting too :wink: I can imagine everything around me blowing up as I walk in slow motion to the table where the results are
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Gray Wolf
They scale results up and down depending on the difficulty of the exam. I think every year top 20% get A top 10% get A* and so on.

It is sclaed to how hard the exam is, but this isn't neccesarily linked to giving the 90th percentile A* etc. If so, how would the proprotion of people passing a proportion getting As ever increase like it does every year (bar last)?
Original post by mycollege
how do u know?????

Arsey said them, 50 for an A and 64 for full :biggrin:

I've checked, they are
Edexcel biology and chemistry boundaries please? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ElChapo
Looks like everyone is amazing at it too? I feel like a simpleton just hoping for an A in maths

I know right!? Trust me, if you end up achieving an A in Maths, you should be nothing but proud of yourself because I think that's an excellent achievement. Some people could not even gain an A in GCSE maths never mind A level Maths! You shouldn't feel like a simpleton at all buddy :smile: Just out of interest are you aiming to study maths at uni? if not what is your chosen course?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Edexcel:

C3

A 50
B 43
C 36
D 30
E 24

C4

A 61
B 53
C 46