Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    I GOT AN INTERVIEW! WOO!

They want me for four days though, what could that possibly mean?!?!?!?!
    Hi! Congratulations!!! Which college/course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9dobbo1)
    Past threads seem to suggest that anyone who had to take the TSA can probably expect an invite in the latter-half of next week (PPE applicant here). How did you think your TSA went?
    I'm PPE as well. It was okay, I always finish with plenty of time to spare but I tend to make mistakes because I don't read the questions properly, so I don't know how well I managed to deal with that. And my essay was meh, my argument formed while I was writing and I could've structured it better, but at least it was coherent.

I really, really don't want to wait until next week. :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BritishBean)
    Well done! I've got unconditionals from Nottingham and Bristol, interview at Ox and waiting on UEA and Durham. UEA is probably my second choice although Durham looks very nice!
    That's fantastic, congrats! Notts is a decent enough uni, what college have you applied to in Durham? what's attractive about UEA? It's never somewhere I've looked at with much thought tbh...

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview for law at new college this morning!
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Britha)
    Hi! Congratulations!!! Which college/course?
    Queen's for Oriental Studies! Where have you applied? What subject?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been invited for an interview at St Hugh's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9dobbo1)
    Past threads seem to suggest that anyone who had to take the TSA can probably expect an invite in the latter-half of next week (PPE applicant here). How did you think your TSA went? ( nhabib3 )
    Definitely the case for geography at the moment (Also did the TSA). I found it tougher than the practice ones and impossible to tell if I got 0 or 100% tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I GOT AN INTERVIEW! WOO!

It means you need to be there for four days... :') I'm joking - well done! Seriously though, everyone on all the uni threads is reaaaally overanalysing their situations: at an Oxbridge panel thing I went to, a past student said they were in Oxford for three days, and ended up having all their interviews on one day! It seems to be just a timetabling thing, so stop worrying and celebrate that you got an interview! You'll be great!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Now just waiting on Oxford for a medicine interview pls get back to me Oxford :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I GOT AN INTERVIEW! WOO

congrats!! for what course & college??
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lainathiel)
    It means you need to be there for four days... :' I'm joking - well done! Seriously though, everyone on all the uni threads is reaaaally overanalysing their situations: at an Oxbridge panel thing I went to, a past student said they were in Oxford for three days, and ended up having all their interviews on one day! It seems to be just a timetabling thing, so stop worrying and celebrate that you got an interview! You'll be great!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Did you have to send in written work? Congratulations man!

ReputationRep:
    Corpus Christi for Maths, I am quite nervous, can´t sleep anymore because I am not really sure, how well did the MAT go. I just want to get an answer and be done with it. I am an EU student, visa is not a problem, but plane tickets are getting quite expensive.

ReputationRep:
    what kind of photo should I upload in the 'Interview Reply Form'? Would an ordinary photo do, or does it have to be a passport photo? They don't specify on the form

ReputationRep:
    As someone who had to sit two admission tests and send two pieces of written work, I'm incredibly jealous of biochemistry applicants ! :')
    Congratulations to those who are invited for interview ! For those who got rejected, although Oxford is quite nice - it's not the only university in the world and you surely have solid grades that can get you anywhere !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamara98)
    As someone who had to sit two admission tests and send two pieces of written work, I'm incredibly jealous of biochemistry applicants ! :'
    Congratulations to those who are invited for interview ! For those who got rejected, although Oxford is quite nice - it's not the only university in the world and you surely have solid grades that can get you anywhere !
    Agreed; Cambridge is better

(Original post by Johann von Gauss)
      Slain

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Awh come on, don't bring this up again ! The rivalry is quite cute though :')

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ambre)
      what kind of photo should I upload in the 'Interview Reply Form'? Would an ordinary photo do, or does it have to be a passport photo? They don't specify on the form
      In the Interview Reply form, what did it say specifically. Type it here and I can try help you out.

ReputationRep:
      This is great banter, it really is!

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.