Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelc142)
    yeah I'm the same! It tends to annoy people if theyre in my company :P

have never played DMC but always hear good things! my personal favourite series is Bioshock

Yeah it does, but I also thought that about unity :P
    I've only played a tiny bit of arkham city. found the controls odd on xbox
    I bought asylum in a steam sale years ago and still havent got round to it
    I've heard things about the Bioshock plot being incredibly mind****ing, need to try it at some point! I'd also love a new Elder Scrolls game (still need to check out the online one though)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    Arkham Asylum is amazing. I only bought one game in 2014(FIFA lol) but 2015 is looking decent hopefully ubisoft don't **** up too much with these exciting games.

I need a new fallout game.
    I'm watching Your Lie in April and it's more OP than KnB. They're playing instruments without moving(!) :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    I've heard things about the Bioshock plot being incredibly mind****ing, need to try it at some point! I'd also love a new Elder Scrolls game (still need to check out the online one though)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    the first one is my favourite, it has a lot of twists, turns & dark characters.
    That's probably Infinite you've heard that about, I had to watch the last cutscene 7 times before it started to sink it what was going on. FANTASTIC game in terms of story line, tricky combat but a lot of the time it can feel very linear/monotonous. I just preferred the feel of Bioshock, although I won't hesitate to admit B:Infinite's storyline was much more complex/fulfilling.

Yeah that would be awesome, am running out of things to do on oblivion/skyrim now :lol:
    the online was sorely disappointing, got to have a go on the beta when they were releasing codes & it was just full of bugs and didn't feel very TES like at all.
    I hear they are in the process of a new something but whether its an entirely new game or just an expansion for the current online, Im not sure of

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    I'm watching Your Lie in April and it's more OP than KnB. They're playing instruments without moving(!) :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol do they? I didn't notice that:lol:

Enjoying it?

Btw you must play bioshock

ReputationRep:
    the first one is my favourite, it has a lot of twists, turns & dark characters.
    That's probably Infinite you've heard that about, I had to watch the last cutscene 7 times before it started to sink it what was going on. FANTASTIC game in terms of story line, tricky combat but a lot of the time it can feel very linear/monotonous. I just preferred the feel of Bioshock, although I won't hesitate to admit B:Infinite's storyline was much more complex/fulfilling.

Yeah that would be awesome, am running out of things to do on oblivion/skyrim now :lol:
    the online was sorely disappointing, got to have a go on the beta when they were releasing codes & it was just full of bugs and didn't feel very TES like at all.
    I hear they are in the process of a new something but whether its an entirely new game or just an expansion for the current online, Im not sure of
    Have you modded Skyrim until it breaks yet? I saw a mod that turns dragons into trains from Thomas the Tank Engine series :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hmm really? Have been meaning to start that and Dragon Age for a while now. Yeah, I too haven't bought much this year, what with new consoles etc. I know, I heard Watch Dogs was a let down which was upsetting since I'd been waiting for it since E3 2012
    fallout 4 would be most welcome !!! I'd also quite like a new bethesda one off game, like dishonoured style, really enjoyed that
    Didn't really like Dragon Age tbh.

Got dishonoured downloaded on my 360 but never played it, maybe I should.

ReputationRep:

Enjoying it?

Well, for the characters that aren't the main ones I'm on episode 2 and the head judge was raging about her tempo and dynamics, perhaps it was because she actually had to move her arm to play? :lol:

I will at some point, either that or I'll watch a play through

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Well, for the characters that aren't the main ones I'm on episode 2 and the head judge was raging about her tempo and dynamics, perhaps it was because she actually had to move her arm to play? :lol:

I will at some point, either that or I'll watch a play through

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I really like it but don't quite know why, it just has a nice feel to it as a show if you know what I mean. Plus it inspired me to devote my life to becoming a world class pianist:pierre:.

ReputationRep:

Enjoying it?

have you played all of them? my fave series ever, am getting the chain wrist tattoos on my birthday

(Original post by Bude8)
    Have you modded Skyrim until it breaks yet? I saw a mod that turns dragons into trains from Thomas the Tank Engine series :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol I tried the randy savage one if you've seen that, hilarious
    aye I saw the thomas tank one on yogscast sips' channel, soooo funny hahaha

it is brilliant, took me a while to get into the stealth of it but so worthwhile. is too easy to play non-stealth imo.

ReputationRep:

Heard DA Inquisition is really good.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1420310587.581443.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  49.5 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I really like it but don't quite know why, it just has a nice feel to it as a show if you know what I mean. Plus it inspired me to devote my life to becoming a world class pianist:pierre:.
    I feel like anime has made you into a basketball god and a legendary musician :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    have you played all of them? my fave series ever, am getting the chain wrist tattoos on my birthday

lol I tried the randy savage one if you've seen that, hilarious
    aye I saw the thomas tank one on yogscast sips' channel, soooo funny hahaha

it is brilliant, took me a while to get into the stealth of it but so worthwhile. is too easy to play non-stealth imo.
    Only played bioshock. Again I have number 2 and infinite downloaded on 360 but haven't played them:lol:. I might dust of my 360 this summer and play all these games I have on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    I feel like anime has made you into a basketball god and a legendary musician :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well it has actually made me want to do stuff rather than laze around all day so I guess it's had a positive effect on my life. One thing I'd really like to try is using the 3D Maneuver Gear from SnK, that would be amazing, not as realistic as basketball and music though:lol:.

ReputationRep:
    Well it has actually made me want to do stuff rather than laze around all day so I guess it's had a positive effect on my life. One thing I'd really like to try is using the 3D Maneuver Gear from SnK, that would be amazing, not as realistic as basketball and music though:lol:.
    So how did you actually get into it? What made you watch SnK? That was your first wasn't it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Only played bioshock. Again I have number 2 and infinite downloaded on 360 but haven't played them:lol:. I might dust of my 360 this summer and play all these games I have on it.
    2 is fine as a game but nothing compared to the 1st and infinite. Infinite is a MUST play! as i mentioned before. the storyline is a brain workout.

ReputationRep:
    yeah I'm the same! It tends to annoy people if theyre in my company :P
    Same, I'm not allowed to sing in the car because it annoys my mum so much. I normally just hum quietly instead, I can't not harmonise in some way... It's useful in band though, at least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    So how did you actually get into it? What made you watch SnK? That was your first wasn't it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just thought I'd watch some Japanese cartoons for banter enit.

I have no idea though lol I somehow I ended up watching it. I don't even know anyone who watches anime or anything like that, I'm curious to know myself how I ended up watching it.

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I'd watch some Japanese cartoons for banter enit.

I have no idea though lol I somehow I ended up watching it. I don't even know anyone who watches anime or anything like that, I'm curious to know myself how I ended up watching it.
    LOL I just got to the part where the MC's thinking 'She gets on really well with kids. Is her mental age low?'

Unfortunately the English in this is no where near KnB's standard :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    LOL I just got to the part where the MC's thinking 'She gets on really well with kids. Is her mental age low?'

Unfortunately the English in this is no where near KnB's standard :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lol:

It's more shocking to hear good English in an anime but KnB is another level. Might rewatch again before S3 actually.

Just looked back and my first anime related post was asking you for a website to watch it on so I don't think it was anything on this forum that made me watch, it's actually annoying me a bit now that I have no idea why:lol:.

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

It's more shocking to hear good English in an anime but KnB is another level. Might rewatch again before S3 actually.

Just looked back and my first anime related post was asking you for a website to watch it on so I don't think it was anything on this forum that made me watch, it's actually annoying me a bit now that I have no idea why:lol:.
    This is Japanese lunch time rush innit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.