ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shopaholic123)
    Thank you

What's the VR cut off for Warwick? *
    i think last year it was 570? x

how did u score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamin96)
    Did everyone go through the medify mocks in a particular order(mock 1 then 2 then 3) or did everyone do it randomly
    doesn't matter what others did. Do what u wanna do

ReputationRep:
    yeah any order is fine, I don't see how it makes much of a difference. I see people mention they didn't have many true/false/CT in VR, that
    sucks! They are only reason I barely keep my timing on medify cause they have so many of them Qs....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain127)
    yeah any order is fine, I don't see how it makes much of a difference. I see people mention they didn't have many true/false/CT in VR, that
    sucks! They are only reason I barely keep my timing on medify cause they have so many of them Qs....
    Thanks! no I just thought that maybe mocks 1, 2, 3 were arranged in increasing difficulty or something but I guess they're the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy•)
    doesn't matter what others did. Do what u wanna do
    Alright squishy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayasparkles)
    Are the deciles different to the preliminary ones that came out last week?
    Yes. those deciles are from the tests taken till the 11th of Sept. people still need to take the ukcat and the final deciles will be announced 7/8th of oct

so if people do fab in the coming weeks then the deciles will go up. if they do the same, stays same. if badly, goes down

ReputationRep:
    the personal statement is a pain to right especially the opening. how is everyone opening and closing it. in the middle it is generally about work experience

ReputationRep:
    what are your backup choices?
    I am kind of worried about writing another personal statement?
    otherwise, if I don't get in, I need to go through clearing or take a gap year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ikram99)
    You received the email already? Or are they just sending the deciles to the applicants who did well on the ukcat? 😂

ikram99- You should have received 2 emails from the UKCAT by now?
    If not you should call them up or check u wrote ur email correctly.
    when did you do it btw? If it was like a day before you replied, it is unllikely
    what did you get in the ukcat?
    where r u thinking of applying?
    I am thinking of Edinburgh, Bristol, Cardiff and Plymouth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamin96)
    Hey guys when you did your medify mocks did you do them in a particular order or randomly
    I kept the one that includes DM for last (can`t remember which one that is) just as it is the best representation of the real thing however I think this is hardly relevant to your performance on the day. Just do whatever you feel like and good luck for your day

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

What's the VR cut off for Warwick? *
    They use the national average for VR as cut off each year so do check that before applying. After that they rank by combined average.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    have u done yours? xx
    It's on Tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaela__)
    I was just going off of this but thank you! Gonna research them all this weekend anyway!Attachment 582008

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Guys this table is inaccurate btw. Email the Universities themselves to be 100% sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deathbeforeimmortality)
    It's on Tuesday.
    good luck x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeyaG)
    Thank you so much.. I got 13A*s but I feel I am leaning towards Oxford but still don't know. Any major differences I need to know about e.g. the course or life at the two diff unis?
    Oxford are obsessed with GCSEs. You have a very good shot at it. The courses are pretty similar afaik. Just look up their websites.

ReputationRep:
    heyy guys!!! for those who have done the test, how bad was the VR section??? i really am struggling and want to know if u have any advice

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Can someone please confirm with me, do universities look at your average UKCAT score or do they look at each sub section?*

The universities in question are Newcastle, Barts and Warwick. *
    Newcastle look at your average. Last year their minimum was 682.5

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. Can anyone help me with this question? Im really struggling to pictur how it fits in place. Apparentley set a is a 4 by 4 square and set b is a 5 by 5 l shape with 2 layers. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASTK98)
    Guys this table is inaccurate btw. Email the Universities themselves to be 100% sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know, I've had to make my own word document for the uni's I want! It was good to start off with though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookiemunch12)
    Hey guys. Can anyone help me with this question? Im really struggling to pictur how it fits in place. Apparentley set a is a 4 by 4 square and set b is a 5 by 5 l shape with 2 layers. Thanks!

It doesn't fit in place. It doesn't follow the pattern of either set, hence why it is neither.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2017
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.