Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zedbrar)
    ^Lol. You can take the yellow face and i'll take Cheryl?

QAZ find yellow faces with toungues sticking out attractive
    Deal!

^ prefers Cheryl Cole to yellow faced people :gasp:

Edit: Is loony.. so everything she says is not to be believed :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    ^Lol, i would normally play along with a joke and be like "Yeah, i like yellow faced smilies too" but forreal, i think i am obsessed with that picture of her. No joke >_>

QAZ is a playa...don't care what nobody say.

------------------------
    ^Is Loony ^_^ I just noticed you got accepted by Hogwarts for Tranfiguration! Congratulations!!! I bet you must be happy. What does Tranfiguration actually invovle because i don't know about Harry Potter? >_>

ReputationRep:
    Is somewhat right about be liking Cheryl Cole alot. It can't be helped Just look at the picture of her in my sig...

Oh and Dannii Minogue, Louis Walsh and Sharon Osbourne are or were good judges? :rolleyes: She's second best after simon honestly. :yep
    :lolwut: She's probably, after Louis, the worst judge.
    I remember on X Factor she told off one of the girl groups for dressing slutty.
    The next day she was wearing EXACTLY what they had worn. :facepalm:
    And what the hell was up with her dress with the plates on the breasts?
    She was destroying fashion.

Also she's way too kind to be a judge. She's like the last person to press the buzzer and she tags along with Louis in letting in people because they either look different or because they feel sorry for them. Plus everyone knows that she's more famous because she looks nice and because Ashely kept cheating on her than because she can sing... which she can't.

Sorry... I can't wait for X Factor to start so I can start making fun of everyone on the show again! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    ^ needs to watch better telly.

ReputationRep:
    Wasted £3 :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    ^Saved her £3 so she could spend it on me

(Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    :lolwut: She's probably, after Louis, the worst judge.
    I remember on X Factor she told off one of the girl groups for dressing slutty.
    The next day she was wearing EXACTLY what they had worn. :facepalm:
    And what the hell was up with her dress with the plates on the breasts?
    She was destroying fashion.

Also she's way too kind to be a judge. She's like the last person to press the buzzer and she tags along with Louis in letting in people because they either look different or because they feel sorry for them. Plus everyone knows that she's more famous because she looks nice and because Ashely kept cheating on her than because she can sing... which she can't.

Sorry... I can't wait for X Factor to start so I can start making fun of everyone on the show again! :woo:
    damn.... Remind me never to get on your wrong side.

Hollywoodbudgie isn't scared to state her own opinion lol.
    Hopefully Jedward come back, even though they are an embarrassment to the Irish :p:

ReputationRep:
    WHEN IS THE X FACTOR ON AGAIN?!??!!?!!?!?!?!!!!

Sorry, I can't wait to watch something trashy again on TV :love: The X factor is amazing!

Person above me assumes I will spend £3 on him :eek: I can't afford that much! :p:

edit: Just found out it's on tomorrow...YES

ReputationRep:
    damn.... Remind me never to get on your wrong side.

Hollywoodbudgie isn't scared to state her own opinion lol.
    At one point I was desperate to apply for med so I was forced to go to debate club. I used to think I was pretty good too, but after 'hearing' someone else state their case, I realised I'm not.

Hope I didn't scare you.

Hopefully Jedward come back, even though they are an embarrassment to the Irish :p:
    Rest assured, they will let through at least one really terrible group/singer in order to keep the ratings up.
    No matter how terrible Jedward was, they could never scratch Ireland's reputation for good music.
    U2 :love:

^ should know that X Factor starts this saturday... well the auditions do. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    WHEN IS THE X FACTOR ON AGAIN?!??!!?!!?!?!?!!!!

Sorry, I can't wait to watch something trashy again on TV :love: The X factor is amazing!

Person above me assumes I will spend £3 on him :eek: I can't afford that much! :p:

edit: Just found out it's on tomorrow...YES
    Tomorrow? Oh snap, didn't realise it was that soon. I think it shouldn't be done every year though....it starts to get monotonous after a while.

Ranbow wouldn't spare £3 for me?

ReputationRep:
    ^ Was probably supporting Jedward last year. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    ^ has a valid theory. I can see zedbrar having Jedward posters in his room

ReputationRep:
    Is so true, his destop picture is of Jedward and he went to see one of there gigs

I'll buy you a drink for £3 if you admit you kiss their poster every night before you go to bed :p:

ReputationRep:
    ^ Wants to buy Zedbrar a drink. :perv:

ReputationRep:
    ^ has already bought me a drink >_> j/k

But it is true that i did support Jedward last year lol, although i refused to admit they were Irish

(Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    At one point I was desperate to apply for med so I was forced to go to debate club. I used to think I was pretty good too, but after 'hearing' someone else state their case, I realised I'm not.

Hope I didn't scare you.

Rest assured, they will let through at least one really terrible group/singer in order to keep the ratings up.
    No matter how terrible Jedward was, they could never scratch Ireland's reputation for good music.
    U2 :love:

^ should know that X Factor starts this saturday... well the auditions do. :p:
    You woulda destroyed all of them in an argument if you went off like you just did at Cheryl Cole! :p:

Lol, you didn't scare me...just made me cautious. >_>

Them acts can be really annoying. Plus i also hate the sob stories
    Well...you haven't seen the Irish version of Britain's got talent. There was absolutely to talent -_-

Is so true, his destop picture is of Jedward and he went to see one of there gigs

I'll buy you a drink for £3 if you admit you kiss their poster every night before you go to bed :p:
    Hmm....:mad: I wasn't obsessed with them...just supportive. Although, if you upped the stakes i would go along with the story. How about £100?

ReputationRep:
    ^ is clearly in denial over his love for Jedward.

ReputationRep:
    ^Renminded me of how much I fancy Jedward :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm....:mad: I wasn't obsessed with them...just supportive. Although, if you upped the stakes i would go along with the story. How about £100?
    :holmes: Nahh imma stick with £3.50 max

Person above has some strange creatures in his sig! (As long as it's not Bieber, it's cool!)

ReputationRep:
    ^ features in my profile :p:

:rofl: and hates bieber

ReputationRep:
    Wha...? Hmm....my name appears in some list >_>

F.I. put my username above Ranbow's

:holmes: Nahh imma stick with £3.50 max

Person above has some strange creatures in his sig! (As long as it's not Bieber, it's cool!)
    No chance :p: I think i will turn down the £3.50 and keep my dignity.

ReputationRep:
    Them acts can be really annoying. Plus i also hate the sob stories
    Well...you haven't seen the Irish version of Britain's got talent. There was absolutely to talent -_-
    :rofl: You should have seen 'Turkey's got Talent.' They let in this fat man because he could jump... and he couldn't even jump high at all. It was a standard jump. :facepalm:

^ Has me in her list of TSRians that put a smile on her face. :hugs:
    EDIT: Too slow.

^ Person above should have seen 'Turkey's got talent'

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.