Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hmmm my MMA class is 7:30 - 9:00 tomorrow.

What to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Question)
    hmmm my MMA class is 7:30 - 9:00 tomorrow.

What to do?
    skip it ? If not bring a potable TV or watch it on your mobile while you smash someones face in

ReputationRep:
    Aw man, we're gonna get boned.

Really, really hard.

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    ' It is a ligament at the back of the knee, a tear in the ligament. It is three to four weeks, I take the short delay because I am an optimist but it could be four'

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...elona-pictures

, hmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    Aw man, we're gonna get boned.

Really, really hard.

Cheers.
    It will be an amazing match though ..

Anyways, because I am bored, here is Alex Song getting a bit too happy over his goal.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G550NDH)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/clips/p0...s_big_day_out/

Have you guys seen this. Pretty funny
    You need to have a mental strength

lol'd at that part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    ' It is a ligament at the back of the knee, a tear in the ligament. It is three to four weeks, I take the short delay because I am an optimist but it could be four'

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...elona-pictures

, hmm
    I might just have more wood than Alex Song if he travels. But I doubt it...the Wenger smokescreen's already been used up on Wilshere -- which Jack went on to spoil on twitter. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overmars)
    I might just have more wood than Alex Song if he travels. But I doubt it...the Wenger smokescreen's already been used up on Wilshere -- which Jack went on to spoil on twitter. :facepalm2:
    lolz, no way he's in tomorrow but surely you don't join in training with a ligament tear, small chance vs Utd, good chance vs West Brom? Hope so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    lolz, no way he's in tomorrow but surely you don't join in training with a ligament tear, small chance vs Utd, good chance vs West Brom? Hope so
    Yup...training with the ball seems weird with a recent injury that's meant to keep you out for near a month. But then again, realistic injury timescales don't exist with Van Persie. Maybe Wenger factored in the inevitable set-back into the 3-4 week estimations.

edit: It doesn't really matter either way. If it's not Van Persie who's out, it'll be Fabregas. If it's not Fabregas, it'll be Nasri. If it's not Nasri, it'll be Djourou, Koscielny and Sagna.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/clips/p0...s_big_day_out/

Have you guys seen this. Pretty funny
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:

Anyways, because I am bored, here is Alex Song getting a bit too happy over his goal.....
    :toofunny:

I hope Cesc doesn't see that :erm:

ReputationRep:

ohhmygo- :eek:

1 day to go... the tension is almost killing

ReputationRep:
    Van Persie named in the squad to travel to Barcelona.

:unsure: and :toofunny: , respectively.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to see:

Rosicky Wilshere
    Fabregas
    Nasri-----------Arsh
    Chamakh

I thinks it's a bit too much to expect Ramsey to make his first-team return against the best team in the world in their own cauldron. I'd prefer Chamakh to lead the line over Bendtner, mainly based on his Champions League experience and prospensity for better link-up play (but won't really be unhappy if either is chosen). Rosicky over Diaby or Denilson because, no matter how off form he may be, he can be relied upon to be both more defensively vigilant and put more effort in.

EDIT: van Persie's back!?! Stick him in for Chamakh if fit.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it just Song, Lukasz, Frimp and Verm who are definitely out?

ReputationRep:
    And Walcott, yes.

ReputationRep:
    Is this a wenger mindgame? oh my.

ReputationRep:
    He's such a ****ing WUM.

RvP winner tomorrow. Bobbled off his knee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    He's such a ****ing WUM.

RvP winner tomorrow. Bobbled off his knee.
    Bobbled off the back of knee. :cool:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.