Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Offer for actuarial science! After receiving the 17th march email!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to those who have received offers today! Can you tell me when did you send your application and if you received 17 March email? And if you did receive the email, was your deadline up by the time you had received it?

ReputationRep:
    Offer for BA Geography! !!! Omg cant believe it so happy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gatsby123)
    Congratulations! Did you get the delay email?
    I did! So it came as quite a shock when I got an email from them today hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theacademic)
    I did! So it came as quite a shock when I got an email from them today hahaha
    Omg congratulations!!! Do you mind if you can tell me what subjects you do and your grades and predicted grades. Did you also get the 4 week email??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ida3388)
    Omg congratulations!!! Do you mind if you can tell me what subjects you do and your grades and predicted grades. Did you also get the 4 week email??
    Maths, Economics and History
    Predicted AAA
    AS: AAAB (B in physics)
    Didn't get the 4 week email
    And thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Does LSE send out acceptance emails throughout the whole day or is it only in the morning?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an unconditional offer for economics(:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.Tam)
    Yes, that's a very good guess. I haven't heard anything back from econ and econ history yet. But I would say my mathematical skill is better than my writing skill so I am not very optimistic on it to be honest.
    don't worry, the admissions might think you are more fitted for econ history if they rejected you in the other two. dont lose hope as long as you are not rejected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theacademic)
    Maths, Economics and History
    Predicted AAA
    AS: AAAB (B in physics)
    Didn't get the 4 week email
    And thanks!
    thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, been stalking SR since last year, never posted and, in fact, this will be my last time posting

Got an unconditional offer to study BSc Philosophy and Economics based on achieved A*AAAa in A-levels last year. (Russian, Maths, Econs, Bio, EngLang)
    I sent off my application on October 9th, had a strongest in cohort email way back in time; 4, 7 week emails, which they were late with; March 17th e-mail last friday.

It took me 2 Oxford rejections and very late rejection last year to get through this, hard time hopefully well paid off. So don't let yourself down, guys! And for those still waiting - keep it up!

ReputationRep:
    07 March 2014

09:31am: "I am pleased to tell you that our Admissions Selector has decided to [unconditionally] offer you a place to study BSc in Accounting and Finance at LSE!..." - UG Admissions Assessor.

09:32am: "Nah, LSE be cray!" - Me.

Congrats to everyone receiving offers for various courses and condolences to those who narrowly miss out or have missed out.

Any prospective Accounting and Finance pupils going to the UG Offer Holders' Visit Day 09 April 2014? PM me or reply to this post if ya like. (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doppelgänger)
    07 March 2014

09:31am: "I am pleased to tell you that our Admissions Selector has decided to [unconditionally] offer you a place to study BSc in Accounting and Finance at LSE!..." - UG Admissions Assessor.

09:32am: "Nah, LSE be cray!" - Me.

Congrats to everyone receiving offers for various courses and condolences to those who narrowly miss out or have missed out.

Any prospective Accounting and Finance pupils going to the UG Offer Holders' Visit Day 09 April 2014? PM me or reply to this post if ya like. (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!! So jealous, I've also applied for Accounting and finance but I haven't heard anything yet. Do you mind if I ask what grades you got? Well done on the offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by separat)
    Hey guys, been stalking SR since last year, never posted and, in fact, this will be my last time posting

Got an unconditional offer to study BSc Philosophy and Economics based on achieved A*AAAa in A-levels last year. (Russian, Maths, Econs, Bio, EngLang)
    I sent off my application on October 9th, had a strongest in cohort email way back in time; 4, 7 week emails, which they were late with; March 17th e-mail last friday.

It took me 2 Oxford rejections and very late rejection last year to get through this, hard time hopefully well paid off. So don't let yourself down, guys! And for those still waiting - keep it up!
    Good on you! And congrats! You should celebrate big time!

ReputationRep:
    no comment

ReputationRep:
    Offer for BSc Management!!!!
    Yippeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    And once again the gov department sits silently...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ida3388)
    don't worry, the admissions might think you are more fitted for econ history if they rejected you in the other two. dont lose hope as long as you are not rejected
    That's very kind of you^^ I wish you all the best as well^^

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Philosophy and Economics!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from Philospohy and Economics! SO HAPPY! After my rejection from Oxford, LSE was my last hope! Now I am really scared of actually getting the grades.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.