Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambre)
    what kind of photo should I upload in the 'Interview Reply Form'? Would an ordinary photo do, or does it have to be a passport photo? They don't specify on the form
    I used a passport photo just because I had one lying around (but I only took a picture of the photo itself on my phone). It said any passport-style picture is fine, so maybe just as long as it clearly shows your face, and is relatively recent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    Now just waiting on Oxford for a medicine interview pls get back to me Oxford :cry2:
    Ah, another medic . Which college have you applied to?

Hopefully we'll hear on Wednesday 2nd December as the email told us, but I'm more nervous for BMAT in the short term!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamara98)
    Awh come on, don't bring this up again ! The rivalry is quite cute though :'
    Again? What, it happened before? And nobody told me about it?

(Original post by GeogersReprsent)
    This is great banter, it really is!
    I'm sorry you made such poor life choices

A bad decision at 17 shouldn't condemn you to 3 years in a University like Oxford :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeogersReprsent)
    This is great banter, it really is!
    Truly world class!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johann von Gauss)
    Again? What, it happened before? And nobody told me about it?

A bad decision at 17 shouldn't condemn you to 3 years in a University like Oxford :console:
    Well, you can always transfer over to Cambridge easily if you don't like it at Oxford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maggiels)
    I used a passport photo just because I had one lying around (but I only took a picture of the photo itself on my phone). It said any passport-style picture is fine, so maybe just as long as it clearly shows your face, and is relatively recent?
    so should I tie my hair back? what if I take it with my iphone?

ReputationRep:
    still waiting for physics rejection

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MouseyBrown)
    Truly world class!
    Unlike Oxford
    (Original post by ForeignStudent32)
    Well, you can always transfer over to Cambridge easily if you don't like it at Oxford.
    I dunno, I think Cambridge only poach from good Unis...

ReputationRep:
    In the Interview Reply form, what did it say specifically. Type it here and I can try help you out.
    It just said 'upload photo'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambre)
    It just said 'upload photo'
    Oh, then recent photo is fine. I believe it is to identify you during interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambre)
    so should I tie my hair back? what if I take it with my iphone?
    No, you don't have to tie your hair back... as long as it's off your face?
    Most important is that it's a clear photo with a subtle background... but it's just so they can identify you, so I'm sure it will be fine with your iPhone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cadherin)

Hopefully we'll hear on Wednesday 2nd December as the email told us, but I'm more nervous for BMAT in the short term!
    Lady Maragaret Hall How about you?

I've got interviews from my other three medical schools, so the wait for Oxford is doubly frustrating :lol: Where else have you applied?
    Yeah, I'm trying not to think about the BMAT results D: How do you think yours went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johann von Gauss)
    Unlike Oxford I dunno, I think Cambridge only poach from good Unis...
    Yeah Cambridge only poach from universities on the same level as itself such UCL or Manchester.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maggiels)
    No, you don't have to tie your hair back... as long as it's off your face?
    Most important is that it's a clear photo with a subtle background... but it's just so they can identify you, so I'm sure it will be fine with your iPhone
    okay, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cadherin)

I just realised you had transferred to Oxford

ReputationRep:
    Oh, then recent photo is fine. I believe it is to identify you during interview.
    oh, that's why. I thought it was to provide you with a card to get the free meals. Thanks

ReputationRep:

A bad decision at 17 shouldn't condemn you to 3 years in a University like Oxford :console:[/QUOTE]

'Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something' - Plato

Thanks for coming.

Yeah Cambridge only poach from universities on the same level as itself such UCL or Manchester.
    That must mean Oxford do so from both London and Manchester Metropolitan. I've heard Bolton is pretty popular for them as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    That must mean Oxford do so from both London and Manchester Metropolitan. I've heard Bolton is pretty popular for them as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OI, wot you doin 'ere?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think that is the case, but Oxford does take some students from Princeton and harvard occasonally

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.