Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazza ma razza)
    I have tests for Credit Suisse, and they are with kenexa. Where can i do practice tests? It is my first time doing this and people i have asked haven't a clue of what to do hence me asking the wise people of TSR

http://www.psl.com/practice/ is the only site where i can find any practice tests, but it is only the one test, which is repeated.

I greatly appreciate any advice, as i say it is my first time doing this!
    I bought a package to practice my test.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from GS finance division yet?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone did an interview with GS? How was it?

ReputationRep:
    hiyaaa

anyone got an offer for all divisions applied for at Credit Suisse? If you get an offer for your top choice are you automatically rejected from the others?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bird in water)
    Has anyone heard from GS finance division yet?
    Yes, my friend recieved an interview invite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrcool1995)
    did they call you on friday? did they specify that you were in the first batch of offers or anything?
    Nope. They just told me i got it and talked me through the details.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    Yes, my friend recieved an interview invite.
    Thanks! Feeling like much more people applied for IBD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer from Deutsche Bank and an interview for Goldman Sachs next week. Both spring weeks clash, so if I get the GS SW which should I pick?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fizzbizz)
    I have an offer from Deutsche Bank and an interview for Goldman Sachs next week. Both spring weeks clash, so if I get the GS SW which should I pick?
    Wow, congrats on DB! But I would choose GS over it

ReputationRep:
    do you have any other sws at all which are in a different week to db? if so, seriously, id say db, gs conversion rates not great and you can leverage in summer, db is a beast.

ReputationRep:

Personally, GS over DB. Brand name and get paid, also it's 2 weeks.

ReputationRep:

Which division?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purple_fox)
    Wow, congrats on DB! But I would choose GS over it
    Any particular reason?

(Original post by welcometoib)
    do you have any other sws at all which are in a different week to db? if so, seriously, id say db, gs conversion rates not great and you can leverage in summer, db is a beast.
    Not yet, I had an interview with JP Morgan a couple of weeks ago who I'm yet to hear back from. At the risk of sounding like an idiot, what do you mean by conversion rates?

Personally, GS over DB. Brand name and get paid, also it's 2 weeks.
    Do you know how much Goldman Sachs is paid?

(Original post by ^ForTheDream^)
    Which division?
    Technology!

ReputationRep:

Not yet, I had an interview with JP Morgan a couple of weeks ago who I'm yet to hear back from. At the risk of sounding like an idiot, what do you mean by conversion rates?

Do you know how much Goldman Sachs is paid?
    Conversion rates: What percentage of the spring intake convert their SW to a summer internship position

I don't know how much GS pays. Rumour has it, you get paid £400 a week and get handed it in an envelope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razina17)
    Can I do that?
    Some friends of mine did. They just said that they couldn't go it in spring

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Conversion rates: What percentage of the spring intake convert their SW to a summer internship position

I don't know how much GS pays. Rumour has it, you get paid £400 a week and get handed it in an envelope.
    Oh I see. I'm going to try and find out if either bank runs their spring weeks on any other dates too to see if I can attend both!

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, back to more important matters - is wearing brown shoes with a navy suit really that bad for interview/AC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beige101)
    Anyway, back to more important matters - is wearing brown shoes with a navy suit really that bad for interview/AC?
    I wouldn't advise wearing brown shoes unless they are the only pair you have and you can't afford a black pair. In our typical English way they won't say anything but they'll silently judge you as a bit odd.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manuelle)
    Anyone else got an email from Barclays saying 'Your application is currently under review'. Good sign, bad sign?
    i've just received such email, i think it's a good sign : )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madvillainy)
    i've just received such email, i think it's a good sign : )
    Post int? I got the email and I don't think it means anything

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.