Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Now I am a happier place I wanna get lots done and I am enjoying music

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    Thanks Radiohead + Snow Patrol :woo:
    Sorry anyway :lol: I will reply to your reply from a couple days ago soon if that's okay, sorry for taking a while :hugs:
    Do you have a favourite song or album of Radiohead and Snow Patrol? I haven't listened to every album yet but will eventually!

Don't apologise! There's no rush, plus I can't really complain considering my track record of replying quickly : Although I don't think you replied to my second last reply to you. If you did, sorry! It'd be great if there was a 'Who Quoted Me' list on the app because I often miss things until I use the desktop version :unimpressed:.

:hugs:

------------------------------------------------------------------

I've avoided the shuffle function on my mp3 player for so long and stuck to random playlists so I can avoid listening to stuff that makes me feel low/ cry but I used shuffle yesterday and the first song was one that can make me cry pretty easily but I still keep listening to it :sigh: :getmecoat:.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    I did, had cuddle
    S with the boyfriend and fell asleep straight away! Typical eyy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww
    At least they're good for something
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :grouphugs: for everyone!

(Original post by iloveteddy14)
    Now I am a happier place I wanna get lots done and I am enjoying music

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Glad things are looking up for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :grouphugs: for everyone!

Glad things are looking up for you
    :lovehug:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tasha96)
    :lovehug:
    Hey lovely! Sorry I've been out of touch. Have to go to the library in a bit ( ) but text me how you're doing :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    My new fiddle things came.... Super happy. Its a couple of tangles (I always end up breaking them ) and a twisty block thing.

ReputationRep:
    nauseating sadness back. crying my heart out. it really, really hurts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Hey lovely! Sorry I've been out of touch. Have to go to the library in a bit ( ) but text me how you're doing :lovehug:
    :loveduck:

ReputationRep:
    this last week has been the best I've had for a long time but i still can't mange to be (truly)happy...2 of my major concerns in life have KIND OF been fixed and i haven't cried since Tuesday(i normally cry everyday). do you think i'm still depressed?i have a meeting with a therapist on Thursday where they're going to tell me if anything is wrong with me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    nauseating sadness back. crying my heart out. it really, really hurts.
    Am online if chatting would help. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    Hope it goes well then
    I don't, no, have some mild anxiety issues, and low moods/depression-y-ness of sorts I think but not sure entirely what's going on with me really

Could you find a time when people aren't there? or when there's only 1 person or something? No that's fair enough :hugs: Why are you changing halls?
    Hope you find something soon anyway - can have some nice meals when you're home this weekend at least? I'd recommend keeping a stash of breadsticks in your room too :yep: They are awesome :teeth:

Not really, but manageable I guess, thanks Just confusing/worrying a bit about how this term/year's going to go I guess
    Ahh okayy, and pretty much the same.

I moved halls because the ones I just moved into are much easier for me as I have dyspraxia and so having an en-suite, having the canteen very close (If I go) and having the laundry really close is much much easier for me.

In these new halls, the kitchen is tiny and so I don't really think there will be much time to cook or anything. The only choice really is to eat in the canteen or buy food.

Yeah, am very happy I came home but my parents still don't understand. They think it is all down to me being lazy as to why I never went but there is more to it. I keep some food in my room like biscuits, oreos etc. but it isn't really enough for dinner.

If you ever need to talk I am here for you :hugs: and yeah I am pretty worried about this year too.

:jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Uggghhh I'm so intimidated by everyone applying to Cambridge, they did so much better than me, even though I know they didn't have the problems I did, it still feel pretty awful

ReputationRep:
    Am online if chatting would help. :hugs:
    thanks. how are you?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ZaynahM)
    Uggghhh I'm so intimidated by everyone applying to Cambridge, they did so much better than me, even though I know they didn't have the problems I did, it still feel pretty awful
    Don't be intimidated! I had worse grades than everyone else who applied to Woosta (Oxford) and yet I beat the then-BBC Young Musician of the Year to get my place

ReputationRep:
    don't think I'll be safe unless I stay in bed today

ReputationRep:
    thanks. how are you?
    I'm okay. :hugs: Feeling very numb today but that's fine- its better than hurting! My new fiddle things came... I'm just now trying to psych myself up for walking up to the chemists to put my prescription in. Its proving very difficult. :sad: How are you? :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    I'm okay. :hugs: Feeling very numb today but that's fine- its better than hurting! My new fiddle things came... I'm just now trying to psych myself up for walking up to the chemists to put my prescription in. Its proving very difficult. :sad: How are you? :lovehug:
    :hugs: good luck with chemist. I feel absolutely ****

ReputationRep:
    don't think I'll be safe unless I stay in bed today
    felt the same when i woke up, so took myself to the library where I'm surrounded by people i know so i'll hopefully be less likely to be reckless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Team_McDreamy)
    felt the same when i woke up, so took myself to the library where I'm surrounded by people i know so i'll hopefully be less likely to be reckless
    well done on library. movement making me feel sick rn. don't know whats wrong with me tbh. hope you feel better soon :hugs:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.