Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    :rofl: I guess so :lol:
    Ahahaha :rofl: I don't know whats funnier, that or if all along Ian was a posh boy putting on the accent :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Ahahaha :rofl: I don't know whats funnier, that or if all along Ian was a posh boy putting on the accent :lol:
    He has a thick Liverpool accent Can be hard to understand him sometimes :lol: Plus he'll often do that thing where he says random nonsense about the city he's in etc. e.g. on that live album I got recently, he says "there's a lot of litter in New York. There's a lot of litter in Liverpool, and I like litter" :lol:

ReputationRep:
    He has a thick Liverpool accent Can be hard to understand him sometimes :lol: Plus he'll often do that thing where he says random nonsense about the city he's in etc. e.g. on that live album I got recently, he says "there's a lot of litter in New York. There's a lot of litter in Liverpool, and I like litter" :lol:
    It is very thick - my chem teacher is very scouse but not as much as Ian! Haha on some of the interviews I do have trouble understanding sometimes :lol: Ahahahaha :rofl: Did he go to explain why he likes litter? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    There's some genuinely good quotes here, such as the best band in the world one and the one about him and Ian Curtis

http://www.nme.com/photos/the-wit-an...5897#/photo/20

ReputationRep:
    It is very thick - my chem teacher is very scouse but not as much as Ian! Haha on some of the interviews I do have trouble understanding sometimes :lol: Ahahahaha :rofl: Did he go to explain why he likes litter? :lol:
    Ah, I see I know what you mean and no, he didn't :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    The one about Bono.... :rofl: God he really didn't like U2...

ReputationRep:
    The one about Bono.... :rofl: God he really didn't like U2...
    Haha nope :lol: To be honest, U2 can get a bit irritating sometimes with all their kind of "oh we have to include everyone" attitude. Do you know what I mean? Kind of...goody goody and Ian wasn't like that. He wasn't one to pander to the crowd, you know...

And Bono's whole thing of climbing scaffoldings etc. Ian wasn't like that at all :lol: They did maintain their 'coolness'...

ReputationRep:
    Haha nope :lol: To be honest, U2 can get a bit irritating sometimes with all their kind of "oh we have to include everyone" attitude. Do you know what I mean? Kind of...goody goody and Ian wasn't like that. He wasn't one to pander to the crowd, you know...
    I get what you mean - the 'no fuss' bands are the best. Its just naff and a bit 'slimy' when they go on about that sort of stuff I get what you mean, yes

Ah, I see I know what you mean and no, he didn't :rofl:
    Haha damn that would have been funny :lol:

ReputationRep:
    As much as I wanna pass on this torch, no one's takin' it off me 'til I'm dead.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I get what you mean - the 'no fuss' bands are the best. Its just naff and a bit 'slimy' when they go on about that sort of stuff I get what you mean, yes

Haha damn that would have been funny :lol:
    Yeah, like for example I think Bono's spent ages talking about religious stuff at concerts before and it's like...just get on with the music!

ReputationRep:
    As much as I wanna pass on this torch, no one's takin' it off me 'til I'm dead.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    That is a fantastic one :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Good cover

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)
    What about us boys, you sexist unicorn!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    😍...

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

ReputationRep:
    Oops sorry for the belated reply - my battery went flat and then I went to watch Octopussy on tv.... OMG its A View To A Kill next week! (Roger Moore's final one :cry: )

Yeah, like for example I think Bono's spent ages talking about religious stuff at concerts before and it's like...just get on with the music!
    Oh God - I'm not an antichrist or anything but the last thing anyone wants to hear at a concert is some guy harping on about God.....

That is a fantastic one :rofl:
    Hahaha made me laugh so much :rofl: McCulloch summed up in one line

ReputationRep:
    Good cover

And I actually really enjoyed that!!

ReputationRep:
    Oops sorry for the belated reply - my battery went flat and then I went to watch Octopussy on tv.... OMG its A View To A Kill next week! (Roger Moore's final one :cry: )

Oh God - I'm not an antichrist or anything but the last thing anyone wants to hear at a concert is some guy harping on about God.....

Hahaha made me laugh so much :rofl: McCulloch summed up in one line
    Haha that's fine

No. I'm not like that either, but yeah, it's about the music...

Haha yep :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Haha that's fine

No. I'm not like that either, but yeah, it's about the music...

Haha yep :rofl:
    Haha phew I was finally released from the glass house at 4.30 :rofl: thank god!

Yeah I know what you mean - people pay to hear the music, not to hear some guy preaching 'the word of god' (unless its Lord McCulloch) :lol:

ReputationRep:
    And I actually really enjoyed that!!
    Awesome This is the original;
    (I recommend this album. One of The Bunnymen's influences).

ReputationRep:
    Haha phew I was finally released from the glass house at 4.30 :rofl: thank god!

Yeah I know what you mean - people pay to hear the music, not to hear some guy preaching 'the word of god' (unless its Lord McCulloch) :lol:

:lol:

"And so it came to be, that Amellia was finally released from the glasshouse at 4.30PM. Freedom never felt so good for her..."

:rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.