Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the A* guy)
    I am currently looking, but it does not look good. I probably won't come across them, but If I do those on TSR will be the first to know.
    If you're busy feel free to ignore my comment

For some reason the edexcel grade boundaries won't load on my computer Would you or anyone else mind letting me know the grade boundaries for ICT: The Digital World?

ReputationRep:
    bricks

ReputationRep:
    Hello, first post here on TSR and I thought this would be a great thread for my first post as I'm also waiting for my GCSE results like you guys!

Firstly, I would like to wish everyone good luck for Thursday (although I'm sure you don't need it!!). Hopefully everyone gets the grades they are aiming for or that they need to continue on to sixth form, college, etc. and that no ones worst-case-scenarios become reality, eek.

I don't know if Im the only person but I'm not really 'nervous' for the big day as such, just more eager to have it over and done with. I suppose our fates are sealed and there's no point being upset about something we can't change. I'm sure this weirdly relaxed attitude to the whole thing will dissipate as soon as I reach the school gates though haha

Also, I have a question for those of you who have done any fast track GCSEs: have you already received your certificates for these? I did French as an after-school fast track in year 10 but can't remember getting any sort of official documentation confirming my final grade..maybe I'll get it together with my other grades on Thursday? But I'm unsure because the GCSE was cashed in last year

Anyway, good luck to you all once again!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvasiveRose)

For some reason the edexcel grade boundaries won't load on my computer Would you or anyone else mind letting me know the grade boundaries for ICT: The Digital World?
    53 A* 49 A 45 B 41 C out of 80

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys,
    Do you think it's fake students are being marked down for spelling Etc in subjects such as RE, geography and history?
    I don't! I think English should stick to English as this could really affect borderline pupils if they are bad at spelling (like me, I mix up as welsh you spell a word as you say it unlike in English)
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education...d-grammar.html

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Information and Communication Technology
    5IT01 Living in a Digital World
    Grade a* a b c d e f g u
    Raw: 53 49 45 41 35 29 24 19 0
    UMS: 72 64 56 48 40 32 24 16 0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basket case)
    Guys,
    Do you think it's fake students are being marked down for spelling Etc in subjects such as RE, geography and history?
    I don't! I think English should stick to English as this could really affect borderline pupils if they are bad at spelling (like me, I mix up as welsh you spell a word as you say it unlike in English)
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education...d-grammar.html

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Rwyt ti'n siarad yng Nghymraeg?

Speaketh welsh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justthought)

Also, I have a question for those of you who have done any fast track GCSEs: have you already received your certificates for these? I did French as an after-school fast track in year 10 but can't remember getting any sort of official documentation confirming my final grade..maybe I'll get it together with my other grades on Thursday? But I'm unsure because the GCSE was cashed in last year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you get it all together..... my school has held my GCSE maths certificate for nearly 3 years now :|

ReputationRep:
    Hello, first post here on TSR and I thought this would be a great thread for my first post as I'm also waiting for my GCSE results like you guys!

Firstly, I would like to wish everyone good luck for Thursday (although I'm sure you don't need it!!). Hopefully everyone gets the grades they are aiming for or that they need to continue on to sixth form, college, etc. and that no ones worst-case-scenarios become reality, eek.

I don't know if Im the only person but I'm not really 'nervous' for the big day as such, just more eager to have it over and done with. I suppose our fates are sealed and there's no point being upset about something we can't change. I'm sure this weirdly relaxed attitude to the whole thing will dissipate as soon as I reach the school gates though haha

Anyway, good luck to you all once again!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can't help with the fast track GCSE issue but the best of luck to you too and welcome to TSR! :ahee:

ReputationRep:

Raw marks: 53/80 for A*, 49/80 for an A, 45/80 for a B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krollo)
    53 A* 49 A 45 B 41 C out of 80

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by ubisoft)
    Information and Communication Technology
    5IT01 Living in a Digital World
    Grade a* a b c d e f g u
    Raw: 53 49 45 41 35 29 24 19 0
    UMS: 72 64 56 48 40 32 24 16 0
    Thank you guys so much! :hugs: + :hugs:
    I'm so excited right now...
    + Dee 737 :hugs: (I just missed quoting you )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the A* guy)
    Hi Guys I am an A level student, and i'm not sure if you have them already but here are the

EDEXCEL GCSE GRADE BOUNDARIES:

http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Docum...01306%20v2.pdf

HOPE THIS HELPS!
    Thank you!!

Don't really know how I feel about 46/54 for an A* in history - good I guess? Ahhhh!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel linear maths boundaries are higher than I expected...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanb97)
    you get it all together..... my school has held my GCSE maths certificate for nearly 3 years now :|
    Phew okay thanks for that!

Did you sit your maths GCSE 3 years early?! :shock:

ReputationRep:
    what time do the boundaries tomorrow come out? is it midnight (as in an hour) or 8am? there seems to be a lot of different answers...

good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by radhikagulati)
    what time do the boundaries tomorrow come out? is it midnight (as in an hour) or 8am? there seems to be a lot of different answers...

good luck everyone!
    so far ive heard

> no set time

> 6 am

> 9 am

ReputationRep:
    Oh Wow at those Grade Boundaries... Especially for Edexcel's Triple Science... I feel sick:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pathosL)
    so far ive heard

> no set time

> 6 am

> 9 am
    It is 8am

ReputationRep:
    Phew okay thanks for that!

Did you sit your maths GCSE 3 years early?! :shock:

Start - Nov yr 8 .. finish Nov yr 9 ... get certificate Nov yr 12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by radhikagulati)

good luck everyone!
    i think it was around 5 pm last year....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.