Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation X Watch

• View Poll Results: [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED!!] Who would you like to meet face to face?
    This Honest
    41.67%
    The Epicurean
    20.83%
    Ranbow99
    25.00%
    L'Evil Fish
    37.50%
    Olympiad
    29.17%
    Malevolent
    37.50%
    Boumavilla
    12.50%
    ZRO
    29.17%
    Stevo F
    20.83%
    The Mad Dog
    12.50%
    Simran Mars Foster
    12.50%
    Beeninetytwo
    25.00%
    ipoop
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    ^heyyy

ReputationRep:
    ^seems everyone else is asleep :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ^I've been up for 2.5 hours :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    ^ouch I've been up for maybe an hour but going out soon. You revising?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ^:nah: have to get up at that time every weekday for my full time job :/
    Going anywhere good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    Yes, problemo? :pierre: Yahweh is clearly a God from the Greek Pantheon :pierre:

The Siberian Jesus is the real Jesus, unlike your fake Aussie one :hand: Mary is his partner? >_< That is either Mary his mother (some weird incenst) or a prostitute (which is not my Lord :hand: ). Jesus was clearly celibate like the Jesus of the bible and Vissarion. Celebicacy is perfectly natural even though it is not practiced by a single animal species, whereas homosexuality is an abomination and unnatural despite being practiced by so many animal species :pierre:
    Do not compare Yahweh to those make believe phoney gods :hand:

Have you not read the da Vinci code? :mmm: Marry the prossie was not a prosie, the catholic church tweaked the bible because they did not agree with Jesus having had a partner, which evidently made him seem more human as opposed to an almighty God. (It wouldn't actually surprise me if that was true)
    That's right, your Greek gods that sleep earthly women are no gods And many brands of Christianity do believe/know that Marry Madeleine was the "companion" of the Lord and also that his mother never died a virgin for she had 3 other sons :pierre: Many European and African evangelicals share that view, I guess you follow the stupid and inaccurate North American evangelical teachings :pierre:

I do agree with homosexuality being an abomination though, and the other animal species "choosing" to practice it clearly don't know what they are doing whereas humans do therefore, human homosexuals are sinners and the other thousands of species are just retards :pierre:
    Ain't nobody got time for celibacy, not even the Lord Christ As the highly credible Dan Brown wrote in his novel, Marry Madeleine had a child :pierre: and the descendants of Jesus still live on :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hola

ReputationRep:
    Ciao bambino Como estas? (If only I knew how to say that in Italian )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ^afternoon

ReputationRep:
    Bonjour monsieur Steve :hat2: How are you all on this not so sunny afternoon

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    ^seems everyone else is asleep :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was up long before everyone else

(Original post by ipoop)
    Do not compare Yahweh to those make believe phoney gods :hand:

Have you not read the da Vinci code? :mmm: Marry the prossie was not a prosie, the catholic church tweaked the bible because they did not agree with Jesus having had a partner, which evidently made him seem more human as opposed to an almighty God. (It wouldn't actually surprise me if that was true)
    That's right, your Greek gods that sleep earthly women are no gods And many brands of Christianity do believe/know that Marry Madeleine was the "companion" of the Lord and also that his mother never died a virgin for she had 3 other sons :pierre: Many European and African evangelicals share that view, I guess you follow the stupid and inaccurate North American evangelical teachings :pierre:

I do agree with homosexuality being an abomination though, and the other animal species "choosing" to practice it clearly don't know what they are doing whereas humans do therefore, human homosexuals are sinners and the other thousands of species are just retards :pierre:
    Ain't nobody got time for celibacy, not even the Lord Christ As the highly credible Dan Brown wrote in his novel, Marry Madeleine had a child :pierre: and the descendants of Jesus still live on :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My God's are not phoney :hand: At least with my religion, evil has an explanation (namely the God's fighting among themselves) whereas you monotheistic Christian's have to make up theological excuses such as Irenaeus' Theodicy and Augustinian Theodicy :hand:

Breh, I have never read the Da Vinci Code In my religion, the God's have wives and children and therefore Jesus having a wife and children would not make him any less "Godly" in my religion. Therefore Jesus and Mary being lovers is perfectly acceptable with my religious beliefs :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Sup 'scribers. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    morning :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse girl)
    morning :hi:
    Afternoon!! :bigsmile: How are you cavegirl? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo F)
    ^:nah: have to get up at that time every weekday for my full time job :/
    Going anywhere good?
    My little cousin has just been born in the hospital at the moment lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Green, blue, black, grey and, yellow white.

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon!! :bigsmile: How are you cavegirl? :holmes:

pffft no its not tbh I don't know anymore i have lost too much sleep cant wait till Thursday i am going to be knocked out cold for 2 days. and cavegirl???

ReputationRep:
    pffft no its not tbh I don't know anymore i have lost too much sleep cant wait till Thursday i am going to be knocked out cold for 2 days. and cavegirl???
    Join the club :console: Lack of sleep is killing me slowly as well >_<

And yes I called you Cavegirl, problemo? :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Join the club :console: Lack of sleep is killing me slowly as well >_<

And yes I called you Cavegirl, problemo? :pierre:
    no problemo :rolleyes: i am asking why how did cavegirl come about?

:console: why lack of sleep?

ReputationRep:
    no problemo :rolleyes: i am asking why how did cavegirl come about?

:console: why lack of sleep?
    You called yourself a cavegirl ages ago in a PM and I said that I would use it as your nickname >_> Finally used it after all this time :teehee:

Because I have to get up uber early :grumble:

(Original post by ZRO)
    My little cousin has just been born in the hospital at the moment lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratz breh! Boy or girl?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.