Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What subject you doing? i've accepted my offer to do maths at Uni of York in september

ReputationRep:
    It's Primary. Congratulations on your offer from York

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by womanonamission)
    Thank you Amy, I passed it so really relieved! Have you accepted a place yet? Are you coming to St. Mary's or did you decide on somewhere else? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! Sorry for the late reply, i only saw yours and Cutebat's message now as i was looking at previous pages on this thread. I accepted Roehampton this week! It was a tough choice as both are equally good unis but i after a lot of thought i decided to acceot Roehampton. I just hope I made the right choice! You must be so relieved you have an unconditional offer now xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gazwj)
    What subject you doing? i've accepted my offer to do maths at Uni of York in september
    Finally somebody who will also be in York. I'll be doing MFL from September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinitus)
    Finally somebody who will also be in York. I'll be doing MFL from September
    I Know!!! I've not found anyone yet either! You looking forward to it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gazwj)
    I Know!!! I've not found anyone yet either! You looking forward to it?
    Totally cant wait!!! Just sorting out primary placement and accomodation, which is a bit of a pain. Plus maths skills test in 2 days time to freak out about lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Esmeralda4)
    Well I got the bus and managed so all should be well for you!
    I have a quick questionnn...what was the derby literacy test like.. was it different to the notts trent one...cos it doesnt seem like it will be for long so i imagine it will be different to just writing a long piece of writing haha...obv i know you cant give details...but just any idea what its like would be helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MS90)
    I have a quick questionnn...what was the derby literacy test like.. was it different to the notts trent one...cos it doesnt seem like it will be for long so i imagine it will be different to just writing a long piece of writing haha...obv i know you cant give details...but just any idea what its like would be helpful
    It's not a long piece of writing, no. It has different sections focusing on different aspects of literacy. It didn't take too long but was definitely more formal than the trent one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Esmeralda4)
    It's not a long piece of writing, no. It has different sections focusing on different aspects of literacy. It didn't take too long but was definitely more formal than the trent one.
    Aaaaah cool cool my interview is only 2 hours long...so im assuming there wont be as many people at my interview compared to yours!!i get there for 1 15pm for a prompt 2pm start and it finishes at 4!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex George)
    Hi, I've just accepted an offer for the PGDipEd General Primary at Birmingham, but I've not been able to find any facebook groups yet. They have some from the previous year, so I imagine something will come up at some point. I just want it up so that I can look for a flat share.
    I've been looking for one but not found it yet, you could always make one if you're wanting to look for houses? I'm sure there's plenty of people on this thread for Primary at UoB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MS90)
    Aaaaah cool cool my interview is only 2 hours long...so im assuming there wont be as many people at my interview compared to yours!!i get there for 1 15pm for a prompt 2pm start and it finishes at 4!
    Wow I guess not!!
    Good luck for it! :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I'm doing a PGCE at London Met! Are you?? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am planning on re-applying through apply 2, do I stand any chance at this point.

Also what do I do through UCAS? Do I withdraw my application through apply 1 or use a new e-mail address?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Anyone else doing a PGCE Secondary Maths at Anglia Ruskin starting September 2014?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceofficer_1)
    I am planning on re-applying through apply 2, do I stand any chance at this point.

Also what do I do through UCAS? Do I withdraw my application through apply 1 or use a new e-mail address?
    Have you been Unsuccessful in Apply 1? I was unsuccessful with all three of my choices. UCAS automatically put me in Apply 2. I have since received an interview, so yes you do stand a chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangliss)
    Have you been Unsuccessful in Apply 1? I was unsuccessful with all three of my choices. UCAS automatically put me in Apply 2. I have since received an interview, so yes you do stand a chance.
    Thanks for the response.

I was not looking to carry on my application with other choices but rather to withdraw my current application and re-apply through apply 2 with better work experience.

I was also looking to re-apply to one of the same institutions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceofficer_1)

Did you get rejected for all your apply 1 choices? If so you should be in apply 2 now automatically. Check track and it should say something like 'add apply 2 choice'

I got rejected without interview at all 3 of my apply one choices but hold an offer now after using apply 2

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations Samus! May I ask what subject you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone. Is anyone still waiting for a conditional offer to turn unconditional? I received a conditional offer for Leeds Uni Primary 7-11 and the conditions were my skills tests, CRB and health questionnaire. I've passed my tests (and informed them), received and sent my completed CRB and have sent my health questionnaire. Is anything supposed to change on TRACK or should I receive a letter to show this is now unconditional? If so how long does this normally take? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangliss)
    Congratulations Samus! May I ask what subject you applied to?
    Thank you, Secondary History

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.