Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasx_)
    i just need a yes or no please idk
    Thats loads I think thats enough i'm only including 3 explanations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasx_)
    i just need a yes or no please idk
    im including the inability to create schemas, filter info and then EE and double binds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunDun111)
    Thats loads I think thats enough i'm only including 3 explanations
    okay thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doherty97)
    im including the inability to create schemas, filter info and then EE and double binds
    I don't even know what the first two are 😂 But you have 4 and so do I so I think that's enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasx_)
    I don't even know what the first two are 😂 But you have 4 and so do I so I think that's enough
    yeah we'll be fine! i am hoping this essay comes up tho

ReputationRep:
    good luck everyone !

ReputationRep:
    do we need a ruler for this exam?😂

ReputationRep:
    Well, good luck everyone...

ohgodohgod

ReputationRep:
    All the best dudes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh.. the evo explanation media .....

ReputationRep:
    Was there a question on research methods on how to assess internal validity? I'm sure I read that but then I don't remember doing it and think I've missed out that question then as I didn't have time to check it over wahhhhhh but on the plus side I liked the SZ and animalistic questions :P

ReputationRep:
    Such a good exam!!! So happy

ReputationRep:
    Super nice paper

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's saying it was a lovely paper and I'm here crying about how bad I flopped research methods lol

ReputationRep:
    hated the depression section- I didn't learn psychological explanations for depression since it came up last year and guess what happened - it came up!!!!! I guessed the answer , my friends said I included the right points but cant help thinking not gna get the A no more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlie2466)
    Was there a question on research methods on how to assess internal validity? I'm sure I read that but then I don't remember doing it and think I've missed out that question then as I didn't have time to check it over wahhhhhh but on the plus side I liked the SZ and animalistic questions :P
    Yeah it was asking how you can check for internal validity...something like that. But don't worry it was only 3 marks, hopefully you got good marks on all the other questions!

ReputationRep:
    It was all going well until the last page. That damn graph.

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna lie, I struggled with this paper. Just hoping for the best.

ReputationRep:
    Really messed up the research methods (I put spearmans rho!) so I'm not going to uni this year

ReputationRep:
    Guys help me!! It said on front of the paper to leave two lines between each question but I left one?! Will this affect how / if it's marked?!?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.