The Insomniacs Society Watch

small&mighty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SuperDaz)
You are too young

Aw, do you have anything to be up for early tomorrow? You could stay up late with us cool kids if not I've had quite a good day although I had to walk home in the dark because the bus was full
18 isn't that young though. But compared to my brother who's 22, you'd think he was the 18 year old not me!

And yes, I have to be up in 6 hours after being up since 7am now. It's rubbish.
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by franpgb)
Booooo. I suppose that's true - I know people who've gone through a lot when younger (well early teens), and others who've 'done it all' so they're more mature now at 18. I think it's good as long as you can let your hair down when needs be but I doubt you're uptight. Though I don't even know you so that means nothing.
Yea I get what you mean, I can sometimes have the mental age of about an 8 year old
SuperDaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by franpgb)
Yer pretty good at the whole 'masking business'. Think I'm a bit hyper too as I've had several mugs of tea now so that isn't helping. I'll calm down a bit in a while.

Ha oh ok. Can I ask what your job is or is it a secret :ninja:?

People are saying he's got it in the bag now. Do you think he has?
He looks like he will get all the major swing states, he just needs one of them like Ohio or Florida to be 'declared' for it to be effectively all over.

My job, I'm just a small time reporter at the daily bugle. I wear glasses and fight crime in my spare time. Or maybe I work for the local council's finance dept, one or the other :ninja:
(Original post by small&mighty)
And yes, I have to be up in 6 hours after being up since 7am now. It's rubbish.
It sounds like a good time to have a day off, oui?

I'd better get to bed anyway, goodnight amigos :goodnight:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Guess who's back! Back again. Demon's back. Tell a friend.

How's it going, guys? Poor show! Is no one else up watching the US Presidential elections!? :p:
magicbuspass
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yep, I am, still working on that essay though
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What essay?
Manalishi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm good ta, havent seen you around in recent times. Do you still have cool long hair?
Yeah I've been lurking and things though. And going out and uni things. I still have long hair but not that long any more. Similar length to my profile picture I suppose!

Have you been up to a lot then?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Manalishi)
Have you been up to a lot then?
Honestly... No :cool: I could try and tell you what I've been up to but it would sound dull and I want to create an air of mystery

Happy Bonfire night everyone, even if it is the most ridiculous celebration of the year :p:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:ninja:
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Helloooooo weekend
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Helloooooo weekend
Thats not fair, I hate fridays :sad:

Although me and a friend from work are planning to get drunk tomorrow lunch, it should make the afternoon go quicker :five:
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thats not fair, I hate fridays :sad:

Although me and a friend from work are planning to get drunk tomorrow lunch, it should make the afternoon go quicker :five:
Well I am working all day tomorrow, but off from Uni now for over a week, placement next week which equals no trains for a week!

I hope you're not at work tomorrow afternoon Daz because that'd be naughty.
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well I am working all day tomorrow, but off from Uni now for over a week, placement next week which equals no trains for a week!

I hope you're not at work tomorrow afternoon Daz because that'd be naughty.
Ooh goodie, where is the placement, at a primary school? I do imagine looking after children will be tougher than uni work :p:

I am at work tomorrow afternoon silly, when I say 'drunk', I mean a few beers to celebrate a week of hard work. I will still be perfectly able to carry out my duties. Don't judge me :sad:

Did you do anything for bonfire night yesterday?
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ooh goodie, where is the placement, at a primary school? I do imagine looking after children will be tougher than uni work :p:

I am at work tomorrow afternoon silly, when I say 'drunk', I mean a few beers to celebrate a week of hard work. I will still be perfectly able to carry out my duties. Don't judge me :sad:

Did you do anything for bonfire night yesterday?
Yep at a primary school. And I'm not looking after them yet, I'm just observing. And I've still got plenty of uni work to do

A few beers? As long as you're still able to carry out your duties it's okay. And I wasn't judging you!

Nah didn't do anything, you?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yep at a primary school. And I'm not looking after them yet, I'm just observing. And I've still got plenty of uni work to do

A few beers? As long as you're still able to carry out your duties it's okay. And I wasn't judging you!

Nah didn't do anything, you?
Do you get paid for this observing? :hubba: A friend's brother is doing a placement and apparently is. It would be handy just before christmas

You were soooo judging me. I could tell in the tone of your post :p: Bah, what I have to do tomorrow at work is so easy, I could probably do it while asleep. It would liven things around the office if I staggered in drunk at 2pm actually :cool:

I popped into a neighbour's firework display but didnt stay for that long, I dont see the big deal with bonfire night really :nah:
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Do you get paid for this observing? :hubba: A friend's brother is doing a placement and apparently is. It would be handy just before christmas

You were soooo judging me. I could tell in the tone of your post :p: Bah, what I have to do tomorrow at work is so easy, I could probably do it while asleep. It would liven things around the office if I staggered in drunk at 2pm actually :cool:

I popped into a neighbour's firework display but didnt stay for that long, I dont see the big deal with bonfire night really :nah:
Nope don't get paid, it's just experience.

And I wasn't judging you, I wouldn't . We always get people coming into work on Saturdays still hungover, it can be quite funny sometimes hehe.

Nah I don't see the big deal either, although I did watch the display that was on near me out of my window whereas the people who went paid £10 to stand and be cold.
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Everybody dance now :banana: :banana2:

(I'm sorry for everyone who clicked on this thread expecting an interesting post to read)
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Everybody dance now :banana: :banana2:

(I'm sorry for everyone who clicked on this thread expecting an interesting post to read)
:banana:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*dances*
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm tired but I'm not being allowed to go to sleep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.74%
No - but I will (102)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (635)
47.74%

Watched Threads