The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

~Lc~
3-1-0 for GP and AJ:p: guess ~Lc~ is the only loser here:p: hehe

I'm outie:smile: need to finish a "hard" essay hehe... bye bye.. don't have too much fun without me:biggrin:

:ciao: Good luck with that!

I'll be leaving in 20 minutes as well, or else I'll never wake up for 8 AM.
AngryJellyfish

You're not going anywhere:angry::angry::angry::mad:
AngryJellyfish

And if you think you can boss me around just co'z you think you've joined this thread earlier, then your head is fuucked up:angry: I'm not letting you do that again to me:angry::angry:
I can multipost and type: :mad: Now what you gonna do?:angry:
AngryJellyfish
Sleep, I think :yawn:.

Oh you boring loser:angry: Fuucking dare you start quoting me when you can't even handle it properly:angry: How dare you boss me around and making me feel small by telling me not to do this not to do that:angry: THIN ICE:angry::mad:
AngryJellyfish
Sleep, I think :yawn:.

You're not going anywhere co'z Ill make sure your nightmare tonight will cause your silent death:angry:
Congrats on reaching 1,000 posts, sorry it's a little late :smile:
AngryJellyfish
It's not just me, remember.

Its between you and me at the moment.:angry: Stick up for yourself, you childish loser:angry::mad:
And 320 of those posts were here! That's almost a third :congrats:
AngryJellyfish
Congrats on reaching 1,000 posts, sorry it's a little late :smile:

boo hoo i dont need your congrats co'z im cursing that you need to die at this very moment:angry:
I don't need to stick up for myself, as if I do this will go on all night.
AngryJellyfish
And 320 of those posts were here! That's almost a third :congrats:

Stop patronising me coz I only live to defend myself from idiotic moron like you know knows nothing but to boss people around like me:angry:. Shame, youve never met a person like me.:biggrin:

:mad: <<<remember I OWN this:angry: and the multiposting<<<i can do this:biggrin:
AngryJellyfish
I don't need to stick up for myself, as if I do this will go on all night.

Oh yeah, I dare you to prove it. Im afraid I'm not letting you go to bed:p: Hah!:hmmm:
I think the others will have something to say about this, but I'll give in for tonight. There will be no one to stop you multiposting if I leave, will there?
AngryJellyfish
I think the others will have something to say about this, but I'll give in for tonight. There will be no one to stop you multiposting if I leave, will there?

Stop twisting the story. You were the one who bossed me around here first and started quoting me with this :mad: emoticon. You then sucked up to PG knowing that this will be your way to your 'trophy'.
Well, I'm telling you that you've just chosen the hard path.:biggrin:

:angry::mad:
AngryJellyfish

And now youre trying to seek help from them coz youre sleepy:angry: Youre one annoying, childish, pathetic weirdo:angry: who knows nothing but to make people like me feel very small in front of them:angry:!
PG used to be my second in command. I don't 'suck up' to her, we're friends.

I quote everyone with the :mad: smiley, it's a joke. So is :eviltongu

But I'm leaving now, please continue posting if you so wish.

:ciao:
AngryJellyfish
PG used to be my second in command. I don't 'suck up' to her, we're friends.

I quote everyone with the :mad: smiley, it's a joke. So is :eviltongu

But I'm leaving now, please continue posting if you so wish.

:ciao:

You cant even make a good excuse:angry: You're the most annoying person IVe met:angry: I wish you dont wake up anymore after youve fallen asleep:angry:

Latest