Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XIV: where bad memes come to die watch

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    It's 90 days, according to the thumbnails of the blocked pictures Euge linked to before. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

just ordered MW2 :excited:

ive work from 12-9 today and tomorrow woo
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I think the account only expires if you don't log in for over a year or something :dontknow: I've just used up my monthly bandwidth allowance.
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    It's 90 days, according to the thumbnails of the blocked pictures Euge linked to before. :sadnod:
    Yup, I wasn't referring to your account, Cara, but the one Euge tried to use when posting an image. 90 days (three months) is not that long, if you think about it. I wonder if they delete your account and everything on it, or simply deactivate it until you sign in again. I think I should read the Photobucket FAQ. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    phew my photobucket is still there :tongue: i was logged out of it for ages
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    phew my photobucket is still there :tongue: i was logged out of it for ages
    That's good. :tongue: - I might consider using Tinypic to ensure that my images are not removed. I'm just thinking of the Ghibli thread and my review posts, both of which have images I've hosted with my Photobucket account. :o:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Before I forget, thank you for the Kamui picture, Cara. Clamp at its best. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Morning AMF. :smile:
    Hey. Episode 90 from just 60 or so yesterday? You have been busy! :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AsakuraMinamiFan)
    Hey. Episode 90 from just 60 or so yesterday? You have been busy! :p:
    Checking up on my A-P list, I see. :giggle: - Actually, I made a slight mistake in my previous post, I was closer to 70 on Sunday/Monday. But yeah, I've been flying through this series, I'm addicted. I went to sleep at three in the morning because I kept saying "one more episode". I'll probably finish it this evening.

I really liked Tatsuya's speech in the coffee house with Minami and her father, reminding them that he isn't Kazuya and they shouldn't forget that. I have to say, in account of the whole series, Tatsuya is easily my favourite character, nobody comes close (not even your precious Minami). :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    vin-kin:hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Checking up on my A-P list, I see. :giggle: - Actually, I made a slight mistake in my previous post, I was closer to 70 on Sunday/Monday. But yeah, I've been flying through this series, I'm addicted. I went to sleep at three in the morning because I kept saying "one more episode". I'll probably finish it this evening.

I really liked Tatsuya's speech in the coffee house with Minami and her father, reminding them that he isn't Kazuya and they shouldn't forget that. I have to say, in account of the whole series, Tatsuya is easily my favourite character, nobody comes close (not even your precious Minami). :tongue:
    Yes, that was great. He does have really nice "speeches". There are two of them I can think of from the first season that are also great. (The one where Tatsuya walks Minami to somewhere and the one where he tries to cheer Minami up after being revealed by Punch that he was "snooping" on their conversation.) But we'll have to agree to disagree on the best character, I'm afraid. :sadnod:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    vin-kin:hmpf:
    Why are you upset? :confused: :hugs:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Yes, that was great. He does have really nice "speeches". There are two of them I can think of from the first season that are also great. (The one where Tatsuya walks Minami to somewhere and the one where he tries to cheer Minami up after being revealed by Punch that he was "snooping" on their conversation.) But we'll have to agree to disagree on the best character, I'm afraid. :sadnod:
    Oh yeah, I really liked that speech too (when he inadvertently declared his rivalry for her affections). I suppose the primary reason I like Tatsuya is because, as the main character, he has easily received the most development throughout the series, but also because he is the most genuine to himself. He has his beliefs that he adheres to, many of which I agree with. He can be rather hotheaded, from time to time, but that's largely due to taking a back seat for much of his life and that he's young. His general persona is also likable. Also, I'd be very surprised if you agreed with my favourite character, given your username. I think we've established from the get go that nobody could outshine Minami for you. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Im not upset:s: Im always a little grumpy before breakfast :mmm:

good morning :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone :hi:

I want breakfast too.

ReputationRep:
    Morning vin and Liq. Have anything planned for today?

ReputationRep:
    AMF :emog: Not really >_>

You?

ReputationRep:
    day off:cool: gonna blast through this backlog

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    AMF :emog: Not really >_>

You?
    Same as ever, work through one of the nine textbooks lying on my desk, but I've briefly resigned to coming back to TSR and being entranced by my new favourite pianist:

Her smile at 5:30 is just . I can't get enough of watching it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Same as ever, work through one of the nine textbooks lying on my desk, but I've briefly resigned to coming back to TSR and being entranced by my new favourite pianist:

Her smile at 5:30 is just . I can't get enough of watching it. :p:
    :congrats:

I have economics to do myself... well, textboks to sludge through.

:ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :congrats:

I have economics to do myself... well, textboks to sludge through.

:ciao:
    Have fun. I feel I've heard this before despite not having played the game. Have you linked it before? :p: I should get back to work now, too.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.