Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else own a slim which randomly makes clicking noises at night?

Or is it just me?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by rugbyladosc)
    Anyone else own a slim which randomly makes clicking noises at night?

Or is it just me?
    Nope, if it's clicking beware, as it could be the HDD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Nope, if it's clicking beware, as it could be the HDD.
    or the plastic cooling?

I might take it back but I don't know what I would do without cod and fifa for a week.

ReputationRep:
    Anywhere near getting "Air of Experience" trophy?

Nope, still don't get that trophy. Think the best guy has just over half way on the experience thing. Did we ever decide what it was for? Or not...

Only things i've seen online are theories from different people but no one seemed to be sure...

Also, chucked a team of 4 into the nurg 24 hours in the X1 as more of a Victory lap than anything else...

I wish Sony had been clear on whether the PSP 2 would directly play PS3 games (downloaded). So far, I've gathered that they are developing games for it and the games that were shown currently were developed for it and have as good quality as the PS3. So no direct ports it seems.

I made most of it, using an edited template created by secretmessages used for the Tech Wiki.
    It looks great.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by MHorman)
    Nope, still don't get that trophy. Think the best guy has just over half way on the experience thing. Did we ever decide what it was for? Or not...

Only things i've seen online are theories from different people but no one seemed to be sure...

Also, chucked a team of 4 into the nurg 24 hours in the X1 as more of a Victory lap than anything else...
    Mines about 3/4 away after 290~ races. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Mines about 3/4 away after 290~ races. :holmes:
    I still think that 1 guy has to do every single B spec race which will be annoying as piss if it's right...

ReputationRep:
    You've not been reading the thread properly - I posted the Killzone beta news a fair time earlier :p:

Introducing NGP – The Next Generation Of Portable Gaming
    Next Generation Portable (NGP): All The Early Details
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    You've not been reading the thread properly - I posted the Killzone beta news a fair time earlier :p:

Introducing NGP – The Next Generation Of Portable Gaming
    Next Generation Portable (NGP): All The Early Details
    :hand:

People actually confusing the PSP2 with the 'phone' Xperia Play. :facepalm2:

Not sure if posted but for anybody interested in Final Fantasy Versus 13.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII gameplay detailed, trailer re-released in HD
    Information on the trailer. - Stole this from Hylean.

I love the music.

Good thing that Cracked article didn't include Half Life, Half Life 2, Quake and Doom 3 and Team Fortress 2. The pinnacles of FPS games. Well, apart from the console Orange Box. On PC though.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, didn't think Sony would actually be able to do this.
    http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1146457p1.html

(Original post by Madjackismad)
    Good thing that Cracked article didn't include Half Life, Half Life 2, Quake and Doom 3 and Team Fortress 2. The pinnacles of FPS games. Well, apart from the console Orange Box. On PC though.
    Hot damn, worth getting Half-Life on PC now? :holmes: Shamefully, I've not played anything Half-Life related. :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badger-man)
    """""" they just want to make an example of him I bet Sony has people in their back pocket.

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Hot damn, worth getting Half-Life on PC now? :holmes: Shamefully, I've not played anything Half-Life related. :ashamed:
    God, do you even need to ask that? And yes, your PC could run it at max no problem. You've got to remember, that back in 2004, its graphics were cutting edge. They still look great now, and they still have the best facial animations of any game so far. LA Noire looks set to beat it. Btw, the Valve complete pack on Steam is £50 and it gives you every game Valve ever made. Considering that Black Ops retailed at that price, and that the COD games are vastly inferior to all Valve games, then you're getting one of the best bargains ever. Half Life, Half Life 2, Half Life 2: Episode 1 and Episode 2 are probably my favourite FPS games of all time. Team Fortress 2 is an amazing FPS game, as is Counter Strike Source. Plus, you'll have the pleasure of having me on Steam. :p:

Steam also have amazing sales. I bought several games on sale at Christmas. BFBC2 for like £15, L4D2 for £5. The Valve Complete pack was going for £25. Oh, you'll also have Portal. You also make a saving of £79. Plus Valve optimize their games for PC, not the other way around, which sadly seems to be the case these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badger-man)
    http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/...r-george-hotz/

The same thing, I was surprised that they managed it tbh...didn't think they'd pull it off.

Btw thanks for the happy bdays guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/...r-george-hotz/

The same thing, I was surprised that they managed it tbh...didn't think they'd pull it off.

Btw thanks for the happy bdays guys
    Birthday? I missed this :o:

:party2::birthday::party2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Birthday? I missed this :o:

:party2::birthday::party2:
    It was yesterday

It's the thought that counts tho :p: Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Torres :cry2:
    I had such a good day and he goes and does that and I find out on my way back from a party...I've lost my man crush on him:mad:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.