Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    when do the aqa grade boundaries come up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laylarose)
    I can't help with the fast track GCSE issue but the best of luck to you too and welcome to TSR! :ahee:
    Thank you! The site's a bit confusing to actually use but I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually lol

What GCSEs have you taken and a levels/further ed have you chosen if you don't mind me asking? Sorry if you've said it before this thread is so long)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheesePuffff)
    Thank you!!

Don't really know how I feel about 46/54 for an A* in history - good I guess? Ahhhh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i did american west exam. what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I have just seen the Edexcel Grade Boundaries and I only sat one unit with Edexcel-Religious Studies Unit 8 and the Grade Boundaries are high 77/84 for an A* considering that the previous Grade Boundaries fro the unit were 71/80,69/80 and 66/80 the Grade Boundaries are pretty bad but it was a really good paper and often I found it hard to choose between the 2 sets of questions.However, it means that my A* in RE is in real jeopardy because I need exactly 77/84 to get an A* overall and I'm not very good at SPaG, which accounts for 4 of the marks.

ReputationRep:
    Hey you guys, not actually a GCSE student am an A Level one but I remember this time last year and how nervous I was hence I couldn't resist myself from popping by and wishing you guys all the best of luck! I hope you all are genuinely happy with your results!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stellabella97)
    when do the aqa grade boundaries come up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanb97)
    Start - Nov yr 8 .. finish Nov yr 9 ... get certificate Nov yr 12
    Well done on being good enough to sit it that early!

Talk about a long delay with getting the certificate, year 9 me probably would have lost it if I got it though tbh

ReputationRep:
    LOL. Seen them Edexcel grade boundaries. Not so nonchalant about results day now. :puke:

Best of luck guys.

(Original post by ubisoft)
    Oh my god.. are you serious?!? I thought they come out at midnight and I thought the a* guy would give us a link early. I was just watching tv and refreshing the page lol. Would've been here forever :0

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by overthelove)
    Oh Wow at those Grade Boundaries... Especially for Edexcel's Triple Science... I feel sick:cry2:
    Tell me about it! I thought B3 was a nice and relaxing exam... seems everyone found it that way with those boundaries! P3 and C3 - I'm guaranteed U's

Good luck to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the A* guy)
    Hi Guys I am an A level student, and i'm not sure if you have them already but here are the

EDEXCEL GCSE GRADE BOUNDARIES:

http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Docum...01306%20v2.pdf

HOPE THIS HELPS!
    Eee that means as long as my geography CA wasn't moderated down I got 100 ums starting to get nervous for results day now

ReputationRep:
    The business grade boundaries are sooo low!!! I'm feeling a little relieved haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't find Unit 3 Mathematics, what is it under? Help please - I'm panicking!

ReputationRep:
    Am I reading different boundaries??

I find the boundaries really low for the sciences! (especially physics!)

ReputationRep:
    Are the other grade boundaries released at Midnight? (For the other exam boards)

ReputationRep:
    DAMN...RE boundaries are so high!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kill3er)

trust me man...
    wow you cant really afford to lose many marks even for an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benathletics)
    I can't find Unit 3 Mathematics, what is it under? Help please - I'm panicking!
    72 64 53 42 31 25

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kill3er)
    They're high every year, can't afford to lose much :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    I have just seen the Edexcel Grade Boundaries and I only sat one unit with Edexcel-Religious Studies Unit 8 and the Grade Boundaries are high 77/84 for an A* considering that the previous Grade Boundaries fro the unit were 71/80,69/80 and 66/80 the Grade Boundaries are pretty bad but it was a really good paper and often I found it hard to choose between the 2 sets of questions.However, it means that my A* in RE is in real jeopardy because I need exactly 77/84 to get an A* overall and I'm not very good at SPaG, which accounts for 4 of the marks.
    I'm in the same boat as you.

62/84 for a B is bloody ridiculous.
    Might scrape a B or if I'm lucky an A

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.