Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Odds on Fabregas' next club:

Barca=1/5
    Arsenal=6/4
    U*d=9/4

The Utd fans are bad enough convincing themselves that Fabregas will join despite about half a dozen factors in the way, lets not get involved. If anyone thinks Fabregas is going to play for Moyes in Manchester with Wenger, his wife,daughter and sister in London then what can I say. Hell stay at Barca for a year, and if it doesnt go well and we're actually looking competitive then I think hell come back to us, or go to Italy/France.
    Why would he only give it one more year? Youre almost as bad as the United fans. He's playing for his boyhood club, with some of his best mates, in one of the best teams in the world (with one of the best players ever), his playing time is only going to increase and as far as im aware him, his OH and kid all live in Barca and not London.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Lewan wants to go to Bayern but it still could be worth pursuing him if the Suarez transfer goes tits up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Why would he only give it one more year? Youre almost as bad as the United fans. He's playing for his boyhood club, with some of his best mates, in one of the best teams in the world (with one of the best players ever), his playing time is only going to increase and as far as im aware him, his OH and kid all live in Barca and not London.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    AW said that's Cesc's plan and given that they're still in regular contact, and that AW is unlikely to tell a public lie like that, I'd say that's the plan. Being honest, Cesc's career at Barca has stagnated and he cant be happy sitting on the bench for the big games can he?

His girlfriend lives in Landan town, as does his sister.

ReputationRep:
    The biggest problem with Cesc at Barca has left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    AW said that's Cesc's plan and given that they're still in regular contact, and that AW is unlikely to tell a public lie like that, I'd say that's the plan. Being honest, Cesc's career at Barca has stagnated and he cant be happy sitting on the bench for the big games can he?

His girlfriend lives in Landan town, as does his sister.
    Or id rather take Fabregas' word over Wengers where he's repeatedly said he's more than happy at Barca.

And the playing time is total rubbish. He's played in nearly every game he's been available, including the big games. With Xavi aging he's only going to play more. Youre clutching at straws tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Or id rather take Fabregas' word over Wengers where he's repeatedly said he's more than happy at Barca.

And the playing time is total rubbish. He's played in nearly every game he's been available, including the big games. With Xavi aging he's only going to play more. Youre clutching at straws tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    AW said he's staying at Barca? AW is still in regular contact with Cesc and I highly doubt he'd run around spouting lies in public. All Cesc has said is that he's staying, nothing about what his future plans are. He wouldnt come out with a threat like that publicly either way...

He doesnt play vs Real or in the big CL games. When he does play, its often out of position. You cant deny that. If Cesc has another season like that and goes into the WC as a non-starter(when he was a starter in 2008!) then I dont think he'll be ecstatic about how his career is going.

Having said that, with Thiago gone and Xavi nearly done then I can see him getting the role he wants at Barca and staying for life. But if not then why wouldnt he move?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Is Cesc really going to say he wants to leave Barca? His family lives in Barcelona and they could get alot of grief if Cesc isn't fully committed to barca.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tbf fab said he's more than happy at arsenal and then xavi/alves/iniesta started saying he wants to come home.
    But selling thiago pretty much makes a fabregas transfer absolutely unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by word2yamother)
    Are we actually gonna sign someone? I remember a few months back people saying the jovetic deal was as good as done, there were even 'welcome to arsenal' youtube videos. Suarez is not coming to arsenal not if real are interested
    I think you'll get one signing that's big on the low

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goofymark13)
    41 million bid is being launched for suarez tomorrow. Geoffarsenal said it and he's never been wrong. Also Monreal is out with a back injury until October. How the **** do you get injured in the holidays ffs
    ask KPB

ReputationRep:
    Geoffarsenal is a narcisisstical judas

ReputationRep:
    41 million bid is being launched for suarez tomorrow. Geoffarsenal said it and he's never been wrong. Also Monreal is out with a back injury until October. How the **** do you get injured in the holidays ffs
    Him and the missus :sexface:
    I believe he's into BDSM
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Suarez bid to be made tomorrow?

I look forward to seeing the unveiling of a not-very well known French 18 year old midfielder next week then.

ReputationRep:
    Koscielny is injured. oh dear Arsene better pull your finger out now

ReputationRep:
    >Geoff.

I can't fully describe the euphoric release I felt when I unfollowed him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zyyz)
    Koscielny is injured. oh dear Arsene better pull your finger out now
    It's only a twisted ankle so he'll be back in about 3 weeks max

ReputationRep:
    Where are you all getting all these injury news from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Where are you all getting all these injury news from?

John Cross. Schez.(dunno)..ny also has a back strain so will miss tomorows game. I really hope we dont start the season with half our team like 2 seasons ago

ReputationRep:
    Wait, he pulled out of a training session and you're panicking. :facepalm2: You people sure are going out of your way to be apprehensive.

It's like when he got injured in a French training session and a journo/ITK on twitter starting saying it was serious and everyone started panicking, and turned out to be nothing.

Occupational hazard y'all. Pretty sure many players pull out of training sessions. He better not play tomorrow though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Wait, he pulled out of a training session and you're panicking. :facepalm2: You people sure are going out of your way to be apprehensive.

It's like when he got injured in a French training session and a journo/ITK on twitter starting saying it was serious and everyone started panicking, and turned out to be nothing.

Occupational hazard y'all. Pretty sure many players pull out of training sessions. He better not play tomorrow though.
    Fair enough. Just that we're gonna have to rely on gibbs, koscielny and mertesacker being fit until october or we're screwed.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.