Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Arsenal Thread XX Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    seen rumours about going in for welbeck as emergency cover given giroud is out..

Genuinly would not mind that - its not the signing I want, but as an extra striking option, I would not mind it..

He seemed good on occasion last season when playing up front for united, and has done ok for england.. given the service he would receive at arsenal, feel he could be a good adition, and may chip in to the goal tally..
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    I don't want that prick at my club. Lukaku can buzz off. Much rather have taken Ba.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    **** off you racist
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    I don't want that prick at my club. Lukaku can buzz off. Much rather have taken Ba.
    Just because he likes to destroy your team.

Heck Drogba went on a free. There are clearly strikers available. I think Wenger will dip in the market but he's just waiting for the team to qualify for the CL.

Would lol hard if you don't make CL.

ReputationRep:
    We're going into the CL qualifier game with essentially no striker, no Arteta, no Ramsey, Monreal and possibly no Koscielny

is this for real

ReputationRep:
    Remember when Henry did us a 3 month long favour...

If only :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What sort of bull**** is this?! Giroud is injured because someone kicked a ball at him! Wtf?!!

I juss don't know anymore :dontknow:

We will end up with Remy kmt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    That's not an excuse really
    His stats are completely skewed playing for Bayern. All he did was tap in the supply from one of the best midfield's in Europe.

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-ma...earances#total

It's so obvious Giroud works harder for the team. Plus he has 2 years of Prem experience under his belt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielnkwocha)
    Remember when Henry did us a 3 month long favour...

If only :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No. Removing the sentimentality, he's **** now.
    Getting a stop gap us pointless because when Oli I'd fit, the issue will still be not having a top quality striker.

I say just throw some money at PSG/Monaco to test the water at least, won't do any harm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    We're being linked to Alessio Cerci now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    We're being linked to Alessio Cerci now.

post sources with every link otherwise there will be a lot of " source"? :lol:
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Just because he likes to destroy your team.

Heck Drogba went on a free. There are clearly strikers available. I think Wenger will dip in the market but he's just waiting for the team to qualify for the CL.

Would lol hard if you don't make CL.
    Nah not really. It's the snidy comments and his whole demeanour.

Yeah OK thanks for that mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    No. Removing the sentimentality, he's **** now.
    Getting a stop gap us pointless because when Oli I'd fit, the issue will still be not having a top quality striker.

I say just throw some money at PSG/Monaco to test the water at least, won't do any harm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol he's a striker, which basically ticks every box now. Unless we cut Falcao a huge ass cheque like you say

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Watch us recall Afobe. Maddest of madtings Arsene, got to do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Honestly you guys are in trouble. You have no striker, Arteta, Ramsey out against a crunch tie vs Besiktas. Also your CBs aren't fully fit. I'm not sure if you can get past Besiktas tomorrow tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly you guys are in trouble. You have no striker, Arteta, Ramsey out against a crunch tie vs Besiktas. Also your CBs aren't fully fit. I'm not sure if you can get past Besiktas tomorrow tbh.
    The players don't get their bonus otherwise, they'll put in a decent performance, want that extra £££

But if we don't get through, it's entirely our fault because we are just days away from the close of the window and haven't addressed the main issues we had.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    Campbell, Sanchez, Walcott (possibly podolski if he hasn't been sold)

that will be what Wenger says when he's asked about fit strikers...
    You'd have the same problem you had v. Everton though. Puny forwards with no physical presence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    You'd have the same problem you had v. Everton though. Puny forwards with no physical presence.
    I don't disagree with you, just telling you what Wenger's excuse will be.

ReputationRep:
    It's obvious who we need to bring in to solve our striker issues we should go all out for Bendtner as for cb we should buy silvestre would easily be our starting cb for years!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409009112.275684.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  165.8 KB

That is disgusting. Look at the defence?

We're two injuries away from using flamini in defence :/

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.