Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Liverpool FC Thread XII watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Season was over for me when news arrived that Sturridge got injured again, today just proved that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoungAdviser)

lol
    I ****ing lol'ed! :rofl2:

bahahahahaah

ReputationRep:
    Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    where's the GOAT stevie G to save the day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    We're so bad nowadays that people feel sorry for us.

We've reached the moyes level.
    This is exactly where you are. It's gone past the point of trolling.

Name:  1416756873291.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  8.5 KB

Be strong friend.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Not even mad, team and management is a shambles, they haven't got a clue about what they're doing. Chances are Rodger's will be gone by the end of the season and we're back to step 1 next season. What can you do, it's just the modern LFC way it seems, we just make too many mistakes time and time again as a club.

We'll be back sooner rather than later though, I'd put money it. Not even fazed with these poor trolling attempts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayles101)

Be strong friend.
    Nope, I think we have reached depths lower than Moyes, atleast he done better with United.

ReputationRep:
    Also I think some people in here are a bit deluded or maybe it's wishful thinking I don't know.

But IMO, you could lose the next 10 games and it wouldn't matter. Rogers will not be fired before the season is finished, at the EARLIEST.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by YoungAdviser)

lol
    Credit to Brendan for leaving us with 30 million in the bank and ridding us of a couple of money grabbers (only Lambert is the exception really). I don't think we'll maintain this start for too long but wherever we finish by the end, I'm glad he's going to get what he deserves.

ReputationRep:
    'Its our year lads!'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I wish SUG was still here.

4 points off relegation :laugh:

Nah you're lower than that. At least Moyes kept us in the top half.
    i want to fight back but the sad thing is that you're right...

(Original post by Fideo)
    Chin up buddy, it's better than last time you played them.
    even though last time was soul-destroying, at least we got a bloody point...

(Original post by Eboracum)
    I think its time for your first major rant mate. Quote me in. I'll just sit here chilling in the top four. :holmes:
    don't tempt me man, please don't.
    i'm so close to having a transfer-related, page long rant here.

in fairness, you're in the top 4 because everybody else is terrible
    the whole league is terrible bar soton and chelsea tbf - we just happen to be one of the worst.

Be strong friend.
    please hayles, i'd almost prefer to be annoyed from trolling rather than see all this pity.

Also I think some people in here are a bit deluded or maybe it's wishful thinking I don't know.

But IMO, you could lose the next 10 games and it wouldn't matter. Rogers will not be fired before the season is finished, at the EARLIEST.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    as frustrated as i am with rodgers for a consistently poor level of defensive awareness and general tactics/stubborness, sacking him before the season end would be hilariously stupid.

yes suarez and sturridge were world class last season, but we still had 4 other players that were playing to an excellent standard (i excluded the defensive 5...)
    players like henderson and sterling, even gerrard were all at a level we haven't seen anything near so far this season.
    rodgers can do it, but when we literally just throw millions down the drain by overpaying on players that don't add anything, how can we improve?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    Credit to Brendan for leaving us with 30 million in the bank and ridding us of a couple of money grabbers (only Lambert is the exception really). I don't think we'll maintain this start for too long but wherever we finish by the end, I'm glad he's going to get what he deserves.
    You can't blame Luke Shaw for moving from Southampton to Manchester United. Even if you are a better team than us on the pitch, we are the biggest club in Britain.

You must be in dreamland about your season. I reckon you'll get top 4. Way better than us.

Although I maintain as I said in the other thread that you are favourites when we play you next month.

As for Falcao, yes, if he doesn't get fit, I'd get rid of him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    You can't blame Lambert really; childhood dream etc. You must be buzzing about this season :lol:

ReputationRep:
    OptaJoke@OptaJoke 34m34 minutes ago
    25,979 - Number of Liverpool fans who think defence is something they jump over when they nick things out of someone's garden.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    You can't blame Luke Shaw for moving from Southampton to Manchester United. Even if you are a better team than us on the pitch, we are the biggest club in Britain.
    By the same logic you can't blame Lallana and Lovren for joining the second biggest club in Britain.

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone. How's your day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If Saints win tomorrow they'll have twice as many points as Liverpool.

"Don't get me wrong, Southampton is a great club. It's the nature of it. The players will want to compete at the highest level they possibly can." - Brendan Rodgers, August 2014

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott.M)
    'Its our year lads!'

Newcastle fans popping up when they're doing well, can;t say I'm surprised.

The amount you guys would post in this thread that season you finished above us, but after you went back to mediocrity you guys were nowhere to be seen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Hello everyone. How's your day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    in fairness, you're in the top 4 because everybody else is terrible
    the whole league is terrible bar soton and chelsea tbf - we just happen to be one of the worst.
    Yes I accept that. I still welcome our position in the top four. I'm not confident it will last.

Come on Lukeyboy. Give the world what they want, a Liverpool rant.

(Original post by Fideo)
    By the same logic you can't blame Lallana and Lovren for joining the second biggest club in Britain.
    Yes, I accept that as well. I only defend my own players however.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 4, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.