Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    not really no
    Aw. From reading above, I think you need a new GP pronto. They seem useless.

ReputationRep:
    not really no
    HEre if you need/want to talk. :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    HEre if you need/want to talk. :console:
    thanks. hope you're ok?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Anyone here have any experience with zopiclone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    I do. When I first took it, it was mediocre - if I was already really tired it was enough to get me to sleep. does nothing for me now though.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, does nothing for me. That said, temazepam does nothing too unless in a cocktail.

Is it causing weird dreams/hallucination type stuff and an out of control feeling, or just doing nothing? (did you try the antihistamines i mentioned?)

ReputationRep:
    thanks. hope you're ok?
    Think so, don't know. Don't know if I am a real pperson anymoer.

ReputationRep:
    I do. When I first took it, it was mediocre - if I was already really tired it was enough to get me to sleep. does nothing for me now though.
    We should steal a shipment of general anesthesia equipment :moon: Have you tried Midazolam btw?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers

(Original post by samba)
    Yep, does nothing for me. That said, temazepam does nothing too unless in a cocktail.

Is it causing weird dreams/hallucination type stuff and an out of control feeling, or just doing nothing? (did you try the antihistamines i mentioned?)
    I've been given it by the cmht. One tablet per night for 2 weeks, then a tablet every second night for 2 weeks, and then 1 tablet every 3 nights for 2 weeks and then a dead stop. And I've never heard of them before.

ReputationRep:
    I've been given it by the cmht. One tablet per night for 2 weeks, then a tablet every second night for 2 weeks, and then 1 tablet every 3 nights for 2 weeks and then a dead stop. And I've never heard of them before.
    I love zopiclone :moon:

What dose have you been give?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah, it's just a weak sleeping pill. They are trying to establish a good sleeping pattern for you (and tailing it off to not cause withdrawal)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by PandaWho)

What dose have you been give?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    3.75mg

(Original post by samba)
    Ah, it's just a weak sleeping pill. They are trying to establish a good sleeping pattern for you (and tailing it off to not cause withdrawal)
    Antihistamines didn't work for me. And withdrawal off the sertraline wasn't as bad as I thought.

ReputationRep:
    3.75mg

Antihistamines didn't work for me. And withdrawal off the sertraline wasn't as bad as I thought.
    Thats a small dose so you should be fine, hopefully it works for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    3.75mg

That's a crazy low dose ;o Maybe they changed the starting guidelines or something! Good luck with it anyway

Spoiler:
    Show
    How much do you weigh?

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too. :five:

I get eszopiclone over here and it's great stuff. Unlike that zolpidem which made me hallucinate dwarfs digging through the ceiling..... :/

(Original post by samba)
    That's a crazy low dose ;o Maybe they changed the starting guidelines or something!
    Afaik, it's the starting dose for most people. If you're a big guy that might explain why you got prescribed more - but 3.75mg worked for me to start.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Thats a small dose so you should be fine, hopefully it works for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hopefully.

(Original post by samba)
    That's a crazy low dose ;o Maybe they changed the starting guidelines or something! Good luck with it anyway

Spoiler:
    Show
    How much do you weigh?
    Aye, it is wile low, isn't it?

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm gonna say around 7 and a half stone. I've lost a bit of weight due to the antidepressants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Afaik, it's the starting dose for most people. If you're a big guy that might explain why you got prescribed more - but 3.75mg worked for me to start.
    Well over 6' lol. I've not been on it for several years, but always thought the lowest dose was 7.5 (didn't even know 3.75 tablets existed tbh)
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Today was a better day - coping a little better.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Need to speak to my counsellor tomorrow about my situation in music and i just feel pathetic that I've let it dig into me this bad...

ReputationRep:
    Aye, it is wile low, isn't it?
    Is that cute irish slang?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm a **** friend.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.