The Insomniacs Society Watch

TheNihilist
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Heya all! Haven't post here for a long time now! I'm pretty irritated about my school not sending off our UCAS application forms!

Everyone who applied to Oxbridge and Medicine in my school had theirs sent off, and the rest of us have to wait till everyone to complete the UCAS applications.

The school even pressured everyone has to complete the form by the 17th of October, I sent mine off on the 16th of Oct, but there are still some people who haven't completed their form...
The school should sent everyones after that date, and they haven't written references too!

I don't know who to be mad at: the school or the slow yr13s.

Nice to post again. hope to post more
ukebert
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by TheNihilist)
Heya all! Haven't post here for a long time now! I'm pretty irritated about my school not sending off our UCAS application forms!

Everyone who applied to Oxbridge and Medicine in my school had theirs sent off, and the rest of us have to wait till everyone to complete the UCAS applications.

The school even pressured everyone has to complete the form by the 17th of October, I sent mine off on the 16th of Oct, but there are still some people who haven't completed their form...
The school should sent everyones after that date, and they haven't written references too!

I don't know who to be mad at: the school or the slow yr13s.

Nice to post again. hope to post more
Seriously?! They won't submit applications until the whole school has? That is really realy stupid. Write them a letter explaining why and phone UCAS to see whether they can force them to act otherwise.
SuperDaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
When do they have to be in by? I thought it was around about my birthday, early jan? :p: I wouldn't worry just yet.

How embarrasing, I sent a friend a text that, well, wasn't for him. I'm meeting him at the pub tonight with a few others. I'm sure it will come up in conversation :ninja:

Anyway, have a good night lurkers
TheNihilist
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
We even did a form of protest (me and 8 or 9 of my friends), but the Sixth form receptionist was away on holiday to India for 2 weeks (why at a time like this!). Some of my friends sent theirs off on September and early October, now they're getting annoyed about the school not sending them off.
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:ninja2:
wackysparkle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*pokes superdaz*
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How are you miss sparkle? :hugs:

Please dont poke me, or I'll bite you back :teeth:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
if you do.. then chances are I would fall asleep.. I"m that tired right now

I'm doing good thank you, been quite busy over the last couple of weeks but its paying off. Reading week now.. time for more work lol :rolleyes:
Have you been Dazzy? :hugs:
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Morning people
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by wackysparkle)
if you do.. then chances are I would fall asleep.. I"m that tired right now

I'm doing good thank you, been quite busy over the last couple of weeks but its paying off. Reading week now.. time for more work lol :rolleyes:
Have you been Dazzy? :hugs:
reading weeks are a time to relax silly, I didnt think anyone actually really used them to study :p: I'm glad things are going well for you though

I'm good, about to collapse in bed, long boring week of work. Blah. Is work ever fun?

hello my dear small and mighty :wavey:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
lol well I'm finally taking the time to meet friends who thought I'd deserted them! so it is a lil fun.. but at the same time I have to work on my dissertation coz I have a hand in of 1500 words for after reading week (just the intro) + I need to work on my design project of which there is a major amount of development work to do!

I dunno really... work is fun only if you enjoy it and I do sometimes when I really get into my projects and they're working out

sleepy eh? well I am too.. I think I may finally have a lie in tomorrow... haven't managed it for the last 3 weeks.. been having 7/8 - 1am days :yawn:
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sleep sounds good right about now!

I have work tomorrow

You two upto anything over the weekend?
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
tomorrow? how come?

Erm... not really, I finally have the weekend off! Might be a geek and head to the library though and start some research for my dissertation or do some design work :ninja:
Just gymming or swimming really.
how about you?
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sounds like a nice weekend apart from the work of course :p:

I'm just working tomorrow and then nothing really for the rest of the weekend. Hopefully catch up on some sleep Sunday!
ukebert
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You know that report I was writing last week? The final draft is in for Monday and I haven't done anything. It is very unlikely that I will do it tomorrow, so I'll be here sunday night :teeth:

WS, you have changed your sex :eek: Now you willl get scary messages again :sad:
Lord Hysteria
Badges: 16
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ukebert)
You know that report I was writing last week? The final draft is in for Monday and I haven't done anything. It is very unlikely that I will do it tomorrow, so I'll be here sunday night :teeth:

WS, you have changed your sex :eek: Now you willl get scary messages again :sad:
muhaha!
I am just about to send a 40 page dossier for the new UN position! Just joking.!
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

:rofl: might do, but considering I don't really come on TSR anymore I doubt it!

gak... why did you leave the report till the last minute??
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by small&mighty)
Sounds like a nice weekend apart from the work of course :p:

I'm just working tomorrow and then nothing really for the rest of the weekend. Hopefully catch up on some sleep Sunday!

heh... well that's pretty much my entire week coz I'm on reading week right now - but essentially I find it hard to sleep in coz my body is programmed to wake at 8 everyday :sad:

aww.. well I hope you get that sleep you want, believe me its great to sleep without an alarm set for the next day!
ukebert
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by wackysparkle)
:rofl: might do, but considering I don't really come on TSR anymore I doubt it!

gak... why did you leave the report till the last minute??
Because I have other, less important things to do :p:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Because I have other, less important things to do :p:
Get on with it :whip:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.54%
No - but I will (47)
6.73%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.31%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (331)
47.42%

Watched Threads