Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Good what i did was basically carry my ball around wherever i went to get use to getting a grip on the ball. Cause i have small hands so i needed to improve my grip i carried the ball everywhere.

Your throws should be pretty hard as well like i mean the person catching it after a few their hands should hurt

Yup play in the BAFL .
    Haha, nice. Look like a right weirdo did you though? :wink2:

I do have pretty good arm strength, mates catching it were complaining about it hurting eventually :laugh:

Niiiiice, who with? This team are looking to apply. My parents house is 10 minutes away from the East Kilbride Pirates! I live in Aberdeen now though. Inverness Wildcats are just as far away as Glasgow teams... So Aberdeen Roughcats if they ever get started properly are for me!

ReputationRep:
    I played Corner and Safety in High school and don't recommend it. I got burned more often than I could count. *cough*.... *cough*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..DT..)
    http://predictpick.nfl.com/

group: TSR
    pass: TSR.
    Done Mine.
    I know I've already messed up though because I somehow managed to miss Dion Jordan, so I had to go back and try to slot him in somewhere without disrupting to many off my other picks.
    I'm 99% certain he'll already be off the board compared to where I've actually got him going.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProgFeanor)
    I played Corner and Safety in High school and don't recommend it. I got burned more often than I could count. *cough*.... *cough*
    Requires some serious amount of fitness doesn't it. I'm 4th string Corner for my team. Punter and kick returner as well as receiver. Cornerback I found incredibly hard :laugh:

(Original post by R-KAM)
    Haha, nice. Look like a right weirdo did you though? :wink2:

I do have pretty good arm strength, mates catching it were complaining about it hurting eventually :laugh:

Niiiiice, who with? This team are looking to apply. My parents house is 10 minutes away from the East Kilbride Pirates! I live in Aberdeen now though. Inverness Wildcats are just as far away as Glasgow teams... So Aberdeen Roughcats if they ever get started properly are for me!
    Yeah i guess i did haha but i mean i didn't really care i just needed to be able to grip the ball real tight.

My first session i was catching from the Quarterback it was freezing and i didn't actually look at my arms till the end and by the end they looked so badly mutilated :laugh: After a while though your skin gets used to it.

I can tell you by PM but not on here cause im trying to keep my identity a secret

ReputationRep:
    Requires some serious amount of fitness doesn't it. I'm 4th string Corner for my team. Punter and kick returner as well as receiver. Cornerback I found incredibly hard :laugh:
    Yeah. I'm quick and agile, but I didn't nearly have the straight-line speed of all the track athletes that play Wide Receiver. That's why I was moved to Free Safety after a while, where I had problems stopping the run... I'm rather lanky and only about 5'11'', so there's that. Still, playing secondary is tremendous fun.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I'm quick and agile, but I didn't nearly have the straight-line speed of all the track athletes that play Wide Receiver. That's why I was moved to Free Safety after a while, where I had problems stopping the run... I'm rather lanky and only about 5'11'', so there's that. Still, playing secondary is tremendous fun.
    I have the problem of being probably still too small. I tried bulking up but i still look tiny on the field. I don't have problems keeping up with faster people since i ran track but high throws and tight ends are nightmares since im so small.

ReputationRep:
    I have the problem of being probably still too small. I tried bulking up but i still look tiny on the field. I don't have problems keeping up with faster people since i ran track but high throws and tight ends are nightmares since im so small.
    How tall are you? I was actually at above average height with 5'11''.To be fair, over here I'd probably be fast enough to play Cornerback, but I was competing against guys who ran 4.40 to 4.30 40s. That was some serious business. Well, either way, good times. PI calls now annoy the **** outta me, so I guess I gained something after all.

ReputationRep:
    I played second string corner in the BUAFL. Was originally a WR but didn't get on the field so switched position

Got 1 interception in the season, turned out to be a game-winner as well. One of the proudest moments of my life :lol:

ReputationRep:
    How tall are you? I was actually at above average height with 5'11''.To be fair, over here I'd probably be fast enough to play Cornerback, but I was competing against guys who ran 4.40 to 4.30 40s. That was some serious business. Well, either way, good times. PI calls now annoy the **** outta me, so I guess I gained something after all.
    Oh damn man 4.30s? I thought i run a fast 40 I'm probably more 5'7 or 8 but i like to say 9. Game got soft PI is freaking annoying now but then again it doesn't really affect me :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Just so everyone is aware. You can get free access to Game Pass on the NFL website for the next 3 days, meaning you can watch all the draft!

Saves anybody who doesn't have access to sky sports, having to watch it on a crappy stream.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-cen...4-54ceb739df86

So awesome. Snead's the man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott129)
    http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-cen...4-54ceb739df86

So awesome. Snead's the man.
    Rams i think in a season or two could be a playoff team they got that warchest of draft picks from RG3 trade so they look like they are set up in the future.

ReputationRep:
    Barry Sanders going to be on the Cover of Madden 25

ReputationRep:
    I have been away for a very very long time but the draft has brought me back. 2 hours and counting- any last minute predictions?

I'm going for T'eo under 24.5 and to the Bears I think
    Joeckel doesn't go as number 1
    Geno Smith the only 1st round QB

ReputationRep:
    Please the Cardinals draft Warmack or Cooper!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    God, let the Texans draft just about anyone but Menelik Watson.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who plays the sport etc. how long are you meant to not do contact after having a concussion? not sure how serious it is but ive had a headache/dizziness.slight nausea ever since that play and that was over 24hrs ago.

ReputationRep:
    Rams and Bills are talking about a trade apparently. That means we're going after Austin

ReputationRep:
    Andy Reid's shirt :coma::lol:

ReputationRep:
    God, I hope the Chiefs draft a new wardrobe for Reid. :mute:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.