Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bshrestha)
    what's your 4th subject? and LOOOOOOL swag as wellll. Nice to know my fellow university mates are straight from the hood :P
    geography but i only scraped an A, I genuinely think its the hardest A level

ReputationRep:
    Feeling the pressure to revise so much since I got my offer. I feel like exams are next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Planning to start revising 1 and a half months before 1st exam, is this usual or obsessive?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    is management one of the reputable programs at LSE? Which uni is the most reputable for management? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Kind of getting nervous thinking about the fact LSE have guaranteed to make a decision week beginning 17 march! It's a week away now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marinaawesome)
    Kind of getting nervous thinking about the fact LSE have guaranteed to make a decision week beginning 17 march! It's a week away now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i wonder if it's be bad news if we dont hear back until next week. because by then they HAVE to give us a decision. if they wanted me they would already have given me the offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ida3388)
    i wonder if it's be bad news if we dont hear back until next week. because by then they HAVE to give us a decision. if they wanted me they would already have given me the offer.
    I wonder the same thing. Maybe they put us to last because we are their last choice for offers after they finish with other candidates. But who knows all we can do is wait.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marinaawesome)
    I wonder the same thing. Maybe they put us to last because we are their last choice for offers after they finish with other candidates. But who knows all we can do is wait.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What department are you guys awaiting decision from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bshrestha)
    Wow straight economics without further maths? What were your gcses/as/a2 predictions and subjects like?
    GCSEs- 8A* 7A
    A level predictions 4a*s and a* in EPQ.
    UMS average at AS 93% but extenuating circumstance
    I also did an unholy amount of economics related extra curricular activities

Maths with Mechanics, Economics, Physics and History

I will update the stalking page soon enough on my full stats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patrick69)
    8A*s 3As at GCSE, 4As at AS with 95% average in Chem, Maths and Econ, predicted 3A*s and an A at A2. Plus I have a lot of swag
    Good to know that SWAG isn't necessarily correlated to bad grades, though few manage to pull it off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C7jnr)
    Feeling the pressure to revise so much since I got my offer. I feel like exams are next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

well done man thats amazing considering (and no offence) your AS grades.

do you mind briefly outlining what your ps was like? did you apply for any other courses at the lse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arian93)
    Econ and Econ history, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Econ and Econ history, how about you?
    Social Policy and Econ

ReputationRep:
    Social Policy and Econ
    fingers crossed this week we get good closure

ReputationRep:
    International relations

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mantown)
    GCSEs- 8A* 7A
    A level predictions 4a*s and a* in EPQ.
    UMS average at AS 93% but extenuating circumstance
    I also did an unholy amount of economics related extra curricular activities

Maths with Mechanics, Economics, Physics and History

I will update the stalking page soon enough on my full stats.
    Could you list the majority of economics related extra curricular you did?

Thanks in advance!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I heard they are processing the applications by alphabetical order, is that possible?

ReputationRep:
    Even I'm waiting for social policy and Econ! Why are they taking so long Mann?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C7jnr)
    This may come as a surprise considering I got an offer but my AS grades were A in History, C in Physics, D in Maths and D in Biology.
    What were your gcse grades?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from the social policy and economics department or have they not started assessing apps? Whats the deal

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.