Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ETRC)
    I didn't even know Sterling got the no7 shirt. He was too selfish and was acting like he is Ronaldo. Also he rejected a new Liverpool contract so there will be some tension between him and Rodgers.
    He had a few moments of brilliance when terrorizing their defense but lets be honest- it's Lithuania, hardly a decent team. It's like he always wants to be the one with the newspaper headlines. Gerrard and Henderson should corner him in the showers after training one day and beat the selfishness out of him. He could be so much more if he learned to be a provider, then a scorer, not vice versa.

ReputationRep:
    Raheem Sterling wants a move to Arsenal. Time to raid our feeder club Liverpool.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welbeck was great tonight. He really impressed me at Wembley. His goalscoring record is so good for England in this qualification campaign. If he can replicate just two thirds of that at Arsenal, he'll be even better and prove a lot of doubters wrong.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by ETRC)
    Nothing happened chill
    he is not made of glass legs he'll be fine
    Hope he doesn't feature against Italy as a precaution really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Welbeck was great tonight. He really impressed me at Wembley. His goalscoring record is so good for England in this qualification campaign. If he can replicate just two thirds of that at Arsenal, he'll be even better and prove a lot of doubters wrong.
    We were playing a joke team though they're probably equivalent to a league 1 side.

ReputationRep:
    Really dont care if Welbeck is injured as long as it ain't my boy Giroud

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Raheem Sterling wants a move to Arsenal. Time to raid our feeder club Liverpool.
    That would mean benching welbeck... henry reincarnated.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by al_94)
    We were playing a joke team though they're probably equivalent to a league 1 side.
    You're being disrespectful to League One sides there, lets be honest a TSR FF team would give them a good game.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    You're being disrespectful to League One sides there, lets be honest a TSR FF team would give them a good game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Arkasia
    Zerforax, LP, AR_95, Drew Busby
    Qua, SUG
    Wilfried Little, Jam(Captain, trequartista)
    Sr90, Fizzel

Think we'll win that 2-0.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by jam277)
    Arkasia
    Zerforax, LP, AR_95, Drew Busby
    Qua, SUG
    Wilfried Little, Jam(Captain, trequartista)
    Sr90, Fizzel

Think we'll win that 2-0.
    FK is the youth player who talks the talk but isn't good enough to make the team
    Mackay is the experienced veteran on the bench
    Zurich is dropped from the squad for getting drunk before a match
    Eboracum is definitely the manager/owner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    FK is the youth player who talks the talk but isn't good enough to make the team
    Eboracum is definitely owner. Manager gets fired in jan for being 2nd on Alphebatical order, then in May for not winning treble. Will go through so many managers that old managers are hired.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by jam277)
    Eboracum is definitely owner. Manager gets fired in jan for being 2nd on Alphebatical order, then in May for not winning treble. Will go through so many managers that old managers are hired.
    So he's basically Florentino Perez?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Zamperini(Palermo guy) went through 5 managers two seasons ago...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Sauce?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Massimo Cellino surely
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Massimo Cellino surely
    Eboracum would replace the entire playing squad every season though, which isn't too different from Perez getting rid of Di Maria/Ozil for being ugly or Makelele because he wouldn't sell enough shirts.

Although now you mention it didn't Cellino sack one of the Leeds players for being born on the 13th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Eboracum would replace the entire playing squad every season though, which isn't too different from Perez getting rid of Di Maria/Ozil for being ugly or Makelele because he wouldn't sell enough shirts.

Although now you mention it didn't Cellino sack one of the Leeds players for being born on the 13th?

Tbh Perez is the perfect chairman for RM, he's just like their fans.

I'm not too sure tbh, Eboracum would be better as a nutty foreign owner rather than manager

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Lúcio is the guy that shows up on time to every match but never gets played.
    I'm only in the squad out of pity.

Still coming off the back of an accidental last minute winner I scored 3 seasons ago.

I do always win the award for "best attitude" every year though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lúcio)
    lúcio is the guy that shows up on time to every match but never gets played.

Still coming off the back of an accidental last minute winner i scored 3 seasons ago.

lucio, you're back!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Lúcio is the guy that shows up on time to every match but never gets played.

Still coming off the back of an accidental last minute winner I scored 3 seasons ago.

Aww, your not Anderson

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.