Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    haha I'm on paygo too!!! I get 1gb a month or every time I top up, but I always use it all :lol:

awesome i'll check it out now
    Hahaha yay!! Its the only way to be :rofl: OMG so not fair - I only get 150MB when I top up

And okay!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Hahaha yay!! Its the only way to be :rofl: OMG so not fair - I only get 150MB when I top up

And okay!!
    haha my parents won't let me get a contract so I have to make do with a paygo

yeah the data plan is pretty good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    haha my parents won't let me get a contract so I have to make do with a paygo

yeah the data plan is pretty good
    Same - that and the fact that I could never afford one :lol:
    Damn I need a new provider then

ReputationRep:
    Same - that and the fact that I could never afford one :lol:
    Damn I need a new provider then
    Hahaha who are you with at the moment then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Hiiiii! Hope everyone is doing good ^_^
    I have something to ask you please <3

Could click here : http://www.trophees-solidaires.fr/pr...es-de-trapaing , on the 5th star under the title ? (It will give a positive vote)

The purpose is to have as much votes as possible , to gain money to help for the project !! For those who do not speak french I explain

My group of friends will go to an orphanage in Cambodia this summer , it' sa volunteer project , they're going for one month to help etc etc. They are currently organizing differents events to gain money to give it to the orphanage ; and this is one of their idea. Differents society will give them money If they find enough votes ^_^

Also , you need to know that we can vote once per day ! So If you could add the link to your favorite list and remember to vote everyday I'd be SO GRATEFUL !!
    I COUNT ON YOU !!!!! :heart: :heart:

CleverSquirrel Amellia123 Matrix123 SassKing13 Indieboohoo1 z33 Boss_Rhythm Ethereal World Student403 Hamoody apronedsamurai flyingpanda Hydeman the bear Kyx Warren95 GeologyMaths Impressive JBLondon Student1408 alishba-rosex ForestShadow Andy98 ByronicHero mkap shawtyb
    Done!

(Original post by JBLondon)
    Done!
    Thank youuuuu :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    pas de problème mon choux

:pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)

Please can I ask... what is David Cameron actually doing in that photo (in your signature?)

ReputationRep:
    Please can I ask... what is David Cameron actually doing in that photo (in your signature?)
    ermm he is playing Truth or Dare with Angela

Merci :heart:

ReputationRep:
    ermm he is playing Truth or Dare with Angela
    Lol okay :lol: looks like he's dancing in a field of pansies :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You are a very good friend for helping them. Done

ReputationRep:
    Lol okay :lol: looks like he's dancing in a field of pansies :rofl:
    i would say that they are some kind of dandelion ? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    i would say that they are some kind of dandelion ? :holmes:
    Haha yes - I was joking by likening DC to a pansy :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes - I was joking by likening DC to a pansy :lol:
    :mob: Mr Cameron is a mighty oak at the heart of government.

(Original post by Student403)
    You are a very good friend for helping them. Done
    Merciiiiiii ! :hugs:

ReputationRep:

Could click here : http://www.trophees-solidaires.fr/pr...es-de-trapaing , on the 5th star under the title ? (It will give a positive vote)

The purpose is to have as much votes as possible , to gain money to help for the project !! For those who do not speak french I explain

My group of friends will go to an orphanage in Cambodia this summer , it' sa volunteer project , they're going for one month to help etc etc. They are currently organizing differents events to gain money to give it to the orphanage ; and this is one of their idea. Differents society will give them money If they find enough votes ^_^

Also , you need to know that we can vote once per day ! So If you could add the link to your favorite list and remember to vote everyday I'd be SO GRATEFUL !!

CleverSquirrel Amellia123 Matrix123 SassKing13 Indieboohoo1 z33 Boss_Rhythm Ethereal World Student403 Hamoody apronedsamurai flyingpanda Hydeman the bear Kyx Warren95 GeologyMaths Impressive JBLondon Student1408 alishba-rosex ForestShadow Andy98 ByronicHero mkap shawtyb

This is so sweet! I've done it for you. x

:hugs:

ReputationRep:

Il do it when I get on the computer

(Original post by flyingpanda)
    This is so sweet! I've done it for you. x

:hugs:
    Thaaaaank youuuu ! :hugs:

(Original post by shawtyb)
    Il do it when I get on the computer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.