ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Awesome, no worries

Yep, though I haven't sold anything yet due to technical difficulties!

Yep, will do

They were not a pleasant buyer... Overall the whole transaction wasn't great; if only they'd accurately described it! (Though if they'd have accurately tested/described it, and I'd known that only 7 MP3 players were any good, then I wouldn't have bought them!)

Oh I see! Hopefully that will be resolved soon. :yep:

Indeed! Well, at least you've had your one bit of experience with that and can move on now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Oh I see! Hopefully that will be resolved soon. :yep:

Indeed! Well, at least you've had your one bit of experience with that and can move on now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Let's see who gets the next 100!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parsn1p)
    Really? Because the best solution I read was to boot into safe mode, then delete a .xml file from somewhere.

That could well work, though I know that reinstalling Windows will resolve anything that isn't hardware-based (though it will result in the loss of all files that aren't backed up, unless you pick the upgrade option (i.e. upgrading from a faulty windows install to a clean windows installation). Then you'll get a windows.old folder, and you can transfer your documents from windows.old to the relevant places, then delete windows.old).

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    That could well work, though I know that reinstalling Windows will resolve anything that isn't hardware-based (though it will result in the loss of all files that aren't backed up, unless you pick the upgrade option (i.e. upgrading from a faulty windows install to a clean windows installation). Then you'll get a windows.old folder, and you can transfer your documents from windows.old to the relevant places, then delete windows.old).

But don't you agree that even a repair installation is a bit drastic when it can be resolved with a simple file deletion?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

125 778

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.