ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Awesome, no worries

Yep, though I haven't sold anything yet due to technical difficulties!

Yep, will do

They were not a pleasant buyer... Overall the whole transaction wasn't great; if only they'd accurately described it! (Though if they'd have accurately tested/described it, and I'd known that only 7 MP3 players were any good, then I wouldn't have bought them!)

Oh I see! Hopefully that will be resolved soon. :yep:

Indeed! Well, at least you've had your one bit of experience with that and can move on now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Oh I see! Hopefully that will be resolved soon. :yep:

Indeed! Well, at least you've had your one bit of experience with that and can move on now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Let's see who gets the next 100!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parsn1p)
    Really? Because the best solution I read was to boot into safe mode, then delete a .xml file from somewhere.

That could well work, though I know that reinstalling Windows will resolve anything that isn't hardware-based (though it will result in the loss of all files that aren't backed up, unless you pick the upgrade option (i.e. upgrading from a faulty windows install to a clean windows installation). Then you'll get a windows.old folder, and you can transfer your documents from windows.old to the relevant places, then delete windows.old).

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    That could well work, though I know that reinstalling Windows will resolve anything that isn't hardware-based (though it will result in the loss of all files that aren't backed up, unless you pick the upgrade option (i.e. upgrading from a faulty windows install to a clean windows installation). Then you'll get a windows.old folder, and you can transfer your documents from windows.old to the relevant places, then delete windows.old).

But don't you agree that even a repair installation is a bit drastic when it can be resolved with a simple file deletion?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

125 778

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.