Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikita_atikin)
    I know how you feel. :nothing:

Noob: "Anyone got an offer for illiteracy?"

Us: "Yes, you apparently. The title of the thread says 'Imperial Offers'. Dorf."

:nothing:
    Love but can't rep, dang nabbit.

It does get a bit silly, to be honest. Questions about who's got interviews (and when) etc, fine (of course, assuming that they don't post the same thing again within a millisecond xD) But I look at some of these posts and go "what is this (stupidity) i don't even..." :nothing:
    Also, "I'm new here" ain't a really good excuse. There are plenty of new people who can READ and have the common sense to look around first before asking an already-answered-to-death-Q, too. ><

@Zot: Welcome to the sarcasm bandwagon! :rofl3:

(Original post by NinjaRave)
    Got a Biomedical Engineering offer!
    YAY! Another biomed engineer, awesomesauce
    Now just hang tight, Robbie will be adding you to the murderlist OFFER HOLDER LIST I MEAN (ha) any moment soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kittikat93)
    Awesome! Congratulations Where else have you applied?
    Imperial is my last uni I'm waiting for XD it's slowly making me insane...
    I applied Oxford and got rejected But also Manchester (AAA), Newcastle (ABB) and Leeds (AAA). Best of luck to you! Have you applied for biomed like me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry Potter's sidekick)
    Hey! WOW you got an offer for biomed at IMPERIAL??? Congrats!
    I've applied for the same course. Just wondering, what were your
    BMAT scores/ predicted grades? (just so I can get a gage of what they're looking for)
    Thank you! I got:
    S1 - 6.8
    S2 - 6.5
    S3 - 3.5A

And i'm predicted 4A*s for my choices. Very good luck to you getting an offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mylesy)
    I applied Oxford and got rejected But also Manchester (AAA), Newcastle (ABB) and Leeds (AAA). Best of luck to you! Have you applied for biomed like me?
    Yup, just Biomed Oxford- rejected. King's (AAB), Warwick (ABB), and Oxford Brookes (BBC). I'm liking the look of King's tbh- I like the idea of the 2nd and 3rd years being pretty much freeform

ReputationRep:
    Yup, just Biomed Oxford- rejected. King's (AAB), Warwick (ABB), and Oxford Brookes (BBC). I'm liking the look of King's tbh- I like the idea of the 2nd and 3rd years being pretty much freeform
    Well done on all the other offers! I like that idea in all honesty but I never looked at Kings for some reason... Main reason for Imperial is for the quality of the degree, one of the best unis in the world but money may be a bit of an issue... :/

ReputationRep:
    Well done on all the other offers! I like that idea in all honesty but I never looked at Kings for some reason... Main reason for Imperial is for the quality of the degree, one of the best unis in the world but money may be a bit of an issue... :/
    fair enough, it's hardly like you've put down any bad unis, is it? :P

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry offer

ReputationRep:
    fair enough, it's hardly like you've put down any bad unis, is it? :P
    Erm... I guess not :P Nothing wrong with aiming high... :P

ReputationRep:
    Erm... I guess not :P Nothing wrong with aiming high... :P
    Absolutely nothing at all My friends think I'm crazy because I retook AS Chemistry when I got a B, I'm just like "but I know the stuff!". And I'm supposedly "teaching" myself AS Maths Interesting...

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely nothing at all My friends think I'm crazy because I retook AS Chemistry when I got a B, I'm just like "but I know the stuff!". And I'm supposedly "teaching" myself AS Maths Interesting...
    A B! Well that's just absolutely terrible isn't it? :P And good luck with that... It's fairly easy to be honest. You should try C4 :/

ReputationRep:
    A B! Well that's just absolutely terrible isn't it? :P And good luck with that... It's fairly easy to be honest. You should try C4 :/
    Cheers, I've been alright with it so far I think, but I completely blanked on the last question in S1 in January XD I made myself a promise that I wouldn't retake any Maths

ReputationRep:
    Cheers, I've been alright with it so far I think, but I completely blanked on the last question in S1 in January XD I made myself a promise that I wouldn't retake any Maths
    Ah S1... 99/100 will do me nicely :P What are you predicted for A level then?

ReputationRep:
    Ah S1... 99/100 will do me nicely :P What are you predicted for A level then?
    :eek: you got 99?? I'd be happy with regular 9 I'm predicted 4 As, but I don't see that happening, I got 2 As (Physics, Biology) and 3 Bs (Chemistry, French, Psychology) at AS. 2 UMS off an A for French, I was so narked You?

ReputationRep:
    :eek: you got 99?? I'd be happy with regular 9 I'm predicted 4 As, but I don't see that happening, I got 2 As (Physics, Biology) and 3 Bs (Chemistry, French, Psychology) at AS. 2 UMS off an A for French, I was so narked You?
    4A*s... And 4As at AS in Maths, Bio, Chem and Geography.
    However i feel we are clogging this forum up... :P

ReputationRep:
    4A*s... And 4As at AS in Maths, Bio, Chem and Geography.
    However i feel we are clogging this forum up... :P
    Meh, Imperial threads swing between actually being on-topic and random malarkey/chat. You're more than welcome to both.

ReputationRep:
    Course: Physics
    Offer: AAAA
    Subjects: Physics Chem Maths and Further Maths
    DDDDD
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylar)
    DDDDD
    When I first saw that I thought the Ds after was your offer :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xylar)
    DDDDD
    How did you get that offer? I am doing the exact same A levels as you but my offer is A*AA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernovae)
    How did you get that offer? I am doing the exact same A levels as you but my offer is A*AA
    Where did that nice bit of your sig go??? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikita_atikin)
    Where did that nice bit of your sig go??? :mad:
    I got bored of it, and my music taste has changed a bit since then and cba to make a new one

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.