Doctor Who - Discussion Thread II Watch

This discussion is closed.
Colonel.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There's a really obvious answer to who that kid is, but Moffat doesn't like the ****ing obvious.

**** sake.
DoktaUH
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This thread was so hard to catch up on Moving goalposts muchly.
sheldonite
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by cambo211)
Rather an unsatisfying episode.

It was still fantastic, i just don't feel as hyped up about the series after it :dontknow:
What?!? I really enjoyed it! The number of questions it raised!
Colonel.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LastLordofTime)
Our (my housemate and I) main reason for believing it is that it just didn't make sense for the Daleks and Cybermen to co-op with anyone. It goes against their entire nature, really. Same for the Sontarans.
I don't think the aliens in the Alliance were actually the aliens they looked like.

Make sense? No? Good.
??????????????????
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sleekchic)
Another thing I thought of. How did the TARDIS get into the prison, and it was cloaked too? The last time we saw it, it had landed in the warehouse and the only people that can make it cloak are River and the Doctor.
Not sure how it got that. Wonder if we'll ever find out what happened between those 3 months.
Ape Gone Insane
Badges: 15
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by DoktaUH)
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of Badger.
:rofl:

(Original post by Circadian_Rhythm)
Right I may be very confused here but here goes.

Maybe the first time she meets the Doctor is when she kills 1100 Doctor. So this wouldn't affect his time line. She only gets caught in her future because it's the other way around, the people who catch her are from the same time zone as 1100 Doctor.
But the first time she met him, she was an impressionable young girl and he dropped out of the sky and knew everything about her. Her relationship then developed with her.

Surely she can't be shooting him on first meeting?

Also: Amy used the same description. "dropped out of the sky" but of course, doubt there's any connection.
Colonel.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by cambo211)
Rather an unsatisfying episode.

It was still fantastic, i just don't feel as hyped up about the series after it :dontknow:
I don't want to watch all the unrelated episodes really. Who cares about mermaids ffs?
Muffinz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Colonel.)
I don't want to watch all the unrelated episodes really. Who cares about mermaids ffs?
ME! They filmed it in my town and I want to see it. ._.
DoktaUH
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ??????????????????)
Not sure how it got that. Wonder if we'll ever find out what happened between those 3 months.
No doubt, the Moff is hot on his going back in time to catch bits he deliberately skipped in the original showing.
r_n_b_crazi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Agree
Aula
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hearing them mention bats has on confidential reminded me that there was something that felt a bit batlike about the silents in the children's home.
DoktaUH
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)

But the first time she met him, she was an impressionable young girl and he dropped out of the sky and knew everything about her. Her relationship then developed with her.

Also: Amy used the same description. "dropped out of the sky" but of course, doubt there's any connection.
Linked? Ya think...:eek:
??????????????????
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Is it a mermaid? I thought it was a Siren. LOL
sleekchic
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)

There might be a connection. "Never ignore a coincidence, unless you're busy then always ignore them" :awesome:

(Original post by DoktaUH)
And yet others have been incredibly accurate, something is amiss. Possible I'm pulling quite a few legs whilst dropping a few hints?
But there have been no hints and badgers are not hints, unless I'm missing something?
Colonel.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Muffinz)
ME! They filmed it in my town and I want to see it. ._.
You have mermaids in your town? Get the council to sort it.
sleekchic
Report 7 years ago
Remember how we all thought The Lodger was unrelated? Look how that turned out.
DoktaUH
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sleekchic)
But there have been no hints and badgers are not hints, unless I'm missing something?
IMDB the guy who plays Canton, then come back and apologise :p:
Colonel.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ??????????????????)
Is it a mermaid? I thought it was a Siren. LOL
I think they say mermaid in the trailer, though I can more or less it'll have an alien name like Gyrtuan or some other ****.
spacepirate-James
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There's a really obvious answer to who that kid is, but Moffat doesn't like the ****ing obvious.

**** sake.
I wonder if he spends his time with a glass of wine in one hand and a laptop in his other, reading through the various threads and laughing at how wrong we all are.

****er.

(Original post by Aula)
Hearing them mention bats has on confidential reminded me that there was something that felt a bit batlike about the silents in the children's home.
vampire bats :ninja:
Ape Gone Insane
Badges: 15
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Madame Kovarian - "No, I think she's just dreaming"

X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.86%
No - but I will (88)
7.52%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise