Tom (125)
43.55%
Vek
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Susan Ma is very nice looking.
Loved how Jim talked his way out of the bottom three.
Wanted the girls to lose though, I don't really like Edna, thought she was pretty bad. Thought the right man was fired, though Leon was lucky.
Duck and Cover
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So freaky, as they entered the boardroom they cut from Alex to Natasha, and they were like a mirror image of each other, same expressions and everything. They're even doing it on the profile pics:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/seri...z-cabral.shtml
http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/seri...cribbins.shtml

(I have to say, I'd never noticed this Natasha person up until then...!)
PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Duck and Cover)
So freaky, as they entered the boardroom they cut from Alex to Natasha, and they were like a mirror image of each other, same expressions and everything. They're even doing it on the profile pics:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/seri...z-cabral.shtml
http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/seri...cribbins.shtml

(I have to say, I'd never noticed this Natasha person up until then...!)
Those pictures are some of the most unflattering I've ever seen. They all look like wrinkled wax models
SpunkyVanDros
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by xKTx)
From some angles, Leon looks a bit like Orlando Bloom I think...
i would if i had consumed about five bottles of beer
History-Student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Edna looks a bit drunk:

Hravan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Holy crap!

One of the invisible girls spoke to give the name of the app! :eek3:

Can't tell if it's Zoe or Natasha but bless her, she sounded nervous as hell...
Duck and Cover
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I loved Ellie and her "I dorrn't do pitches!" Hopefully over the coming few weeks we'll get to know some of the more background candidates a bit better, the girls' team has been a bit Melody-Susan-Edna dominated so far.
Get Real
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sugar was a joke tonight. How could he even suggest that the boys lost due to the quality of the app, anyone watching knows it's because they had to pitch to two stupidly left wing, politically correct, liberal *****. That single meeting for both groups clearly decided the winner.

Stupid.
Butane
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It would have been very interesting to have a breakdown of national and international download figures for each of the apps. Right from the start I suspected that the guys ruined any chance of global growth by not playing on the BRITISH aspect of these regional accent stereotypes; someone over in the States is going to be completely puzzled when they download a "local slang" app and hear Welsh/scouse phrases. I believe a simple change such as naming the app something like "BritSlang" could have addressed this, and actually boosted the international popularity of the app. After all, how often do you hear people say they can't differentiate between foreign regional accents? Quite often in my experience, and I'd love to have (for example) a US version of this app to distinguish between different American accents.

That said, I'm surprised they didn't get way more downloads just from the UK alone. I know which app I'd have downloaded of the two, and it didn't involve hot Melody meowing...Really liked Jim from the start of the series, and although it's far too early to say I wouldn't be surprised to see him and Melody in the final. Both cool and composed all the time.
Inzamam99
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Hravan)
It's on iPlayer!!! :woo:

I really shouldn't be watching, I have an exam tomorrow...

:cookie:
Same and it's my most important one as well. Pinky promise that we'll start revision after watching Apprentice: You're Fired?

Crazy Paving
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Genuinely shocked when the girls won! :eek4: I thought Karren had misread 1,000 as 10,000 at first. Some of those quiet girls are annoying now though, and I'd like to see them fight their way through the boardroom final 3, those who don't say a word aka Joy from last year.

I think the racist stereotype thing was a bit OTT.
rainbow drops
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jim is ****ing awesome.
Hravan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Inzamam99)
Same and it's my most important one as well. Pinky promise that we'll start revision after watching Apprentice: You're Fired?

When I've finished watching You're Fired, I'm going to buy some crisps from the 24 hour shop then go to bed. (I've been craving crisps all day :sad: )

But yes, when I wake up I shall do a bit more revision!
Crazy Paving
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ladipidoo)
Is the "Lord Sugar will see you now" lady different this series? :ninja:
I saw this, she's brunette and not blonde now. :rip: Frances.
Crazy Paving
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Happy Alex went, he was too lazy and just didn't prove himself at all. :no:

The App puns were pretty APPalling. :getmecoat:
rainbow drops
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hahaha, it made me laugh when Vincent came out with that terrible 'have you had an APPle?' line and killed it completely :teehee: they're not editing him favourably at all, hahahaha.
Crazy Paving
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by rainbow drops)
Hahaha, it made me laugh when Vincent came out with that terrible 'have you had an APPle?' line and killed it completely :teehee: they're not editing him favourably at all, hahahaha.
Indeed, that pitch was so dry as well. SMH.
HilariousNinja
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Alex looks and sounds like Jake Humphrey.
Inzamam99
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Hravan)
When I've finished watching You're Fired, I'm going to buy some crisps from the 24 hour shop then go to bed. (I've been craving crisps all day :sad: )

But yes, when I wake up I shall do a bit more revision!
Of course you will

I said that about my last exam- set the alarm for 5am, switched it off, got up for a 9am exam at 8:45 and initially rushed out of my uni room shirtless before being anally raped by the examiner for being late

The above will also happen to you. I know it
surina_xxx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Troubled_Student)

I thought Glenn was gone today Wasn't the greatest of ideas but much better than the girls - god knows how they won.
Didn't watch it today! but Glenn <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (314)
37.83%
No - but I will (64)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.47%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
46.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed