(Original post by creamcrackered)
    Dunno...

Sarnies.

erm...

Salad stuff.
    Crisps.
    cake and pop/beer I dunno. Anything...

What about you?

Oh, I gotta go in five mins... Will miss ya when I go.

Is your phone working? I might try ringing
    I'm going to vodofone later so maybe try tonight
    How come you don't have a mobile?

I like same, salad, sausgae rolls, crisps, chocolate, sweets, trifle, custard tarts, muffins, sandwhichs etc :rolleyes:

:hugs: :kiss: :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monkey_Maiden)
    I'm going to vodofone later so maybe try tonight
    How come you don't have a mobile?

I like same, salad, sausgae rolls, crisps, chocolate, sweets, trifle, custard tarts, muffins, sandwhichs etc :rolleyes:

:hugs: :kiss: :love:
    Yay picnic sounds good.

I might try tonight. And my mobile's broken. I dropped it down the stairs. Smashed to bits.

Gotta get a new one, dunno when though...

But you got my home no ain't ya...

I gotta go now bye take care :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Yay picnic sounds good.

I might try tonight. And my mobile's broken. I dropped it down the stairs. Smashed to bits.

Gotta get a new one, dunno when though...

But you got my home no ain't ya...

I gotta go now bye take care :hugs:
    Clumsey cc

Yeah I have

Bye dude :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    sorry to disturb this romantic picnic idea but omg i want to go for a picnic! my friends are currently all out on the field and i'm stuck here in the library

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    sorry to disturb this romantic picnic idea but omg i want to go for a picnic! my friends are currently all out on the field and i'm stuck here in the library
    Aww poor you :hugs: Picnics rock
    Same though, I'm doing work when everyone on my campus is on the field

ReputationRep:
    what is the point...i came in today at 1.3, lessons started at 2...and i've already finished so now i have to wait around for the bus!!! argh!!!

ReputationRep:
    :juggle:

Dunno if I'm bored...

Borededly bored upto the boring boredom of boredinessness...

?/

meh

ReputationRep:
    :juggle:

Dunno if I'm bored...

Borededly bored upto the boring boredom of boredinessness...

?/

meh
    Heya cc :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hey J:suith:ne...

:hugs:

How are you this morning?

What's it like down south?

So good to see you...

ReputationRep:
    Hey J:suith:ne...

:hugs:

How are you this morning?

What's it like down south?

So good to see you...
    I'm very good thanks just cleaning the flat from a house partyon weeekdn :p:
    How are you?

It's been pretty sunny down here hehe but miserable today what about up north :rolleyes: :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    I'm very good thanks just cleaning the flat from a house partyon weeekdn :p:
    How are you?

It's been pretty sunny down here hehe but miserable today what about up north :rolleyes: :kiss:
    House party? Ooohh... Was it good, what ya get up to? Wish I coulda been there...

Yeah, twas sunny weekend, but now it's kinda rainy. But I'm in a great mood still, think you kinda brightened me up a bit... Me always smile when I type back to you...

Ooooh... Went to Winchester open day at the uni - Saw a sign or two that said Andover on it... Oohh... Close.... :hugs:

Yay... I'm feeling very funky, monkey... :kiss:

xx

ReputationRep:
    House party? Ooohh... Was it good, what ya get up to? Wish I coulda been there...

Yeah, twas sunny weekend, but now it's kinda rainy. But I'm in a great mood still, think you kinda brightened me up a bit... Me always smile when I type back to you...

Ooooh... Went to Winchester open day at the uni - Saw a sign or two that said Andover on it... Oohh... Close.... :hugs:

Yay... I'm feeling very funky, monkey... :kiss:

xx
    Yeah was very groovy Got a bit drunk and ended up sleeping on field outside though!

Aww you brighten my day up too :hugs: So do anything exciting over weekend?

Ooooo! Andover signs hehe bet that made you think of me? :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah was very groovy Got a bit drunk and ended up sleeping on field outside though!

Aww you brighten my day up too :hugs: So do anything exciting over weekend?

Ooooo! Andover signs hehe bet that made you think of me? :kiss:
    In a field... ha... i ended up sleeping on a bench in some woods on saturday night... Mental. It was raining too, I woke up cold and wet... Horrid - funny though... lol - Did you meet kacas yet. Did you get any sex at ya party... :rolleyes: Hope you had fun, sounds like quite a night.

Awwww :hugs: Glad you smiling too...

Yep, Andover made me think of you. Very much so. I saw the first one, and then kept my eyes peeled for more... Real interested in it. You'll live so close to me. You'll have to come to my uni, and we can go to the pubs and stay in my very own nice room

Yay :party:

:hugs: :kiss:

xx

ReputationRep:
    In a field... ha... i ended up sleeping on a bench in some woods on saturday night... Mental. It was raining too, I woke up cold and wet... Horrid - funny though... lol - Did you meet kacas yet. Did you get any sex at ya party... :rolleyes: Hope you had fun, sounds like quite a night.

Awwww :hugs: Glad you smiling too...

Yep, Andover made me think of you. Very much so. I saw the first one, and then kept my eyes peeled for more... Real interested in it. You'll live so close to me. You'll have to come to my uni, and we can go to the pubs and stay in my very own nice room

Yay :party:

xx
    Ok you beat me bench in some woods hehe bet it was horrible waking up, least I woke up to sunshine

No havn't met him yet, feel bad as he keeps asking, he also asks me about whats going on betweeen us :rolleyes: awww

No sex... pity but oh well, I can wait for summer

Sounds great! winchesters pretty groovy place so lots of choice and can't wait to see your room :p:
    Makes up for it, can't see you now but come next year I can see you whenever I want...within reason of course hehe

ReputationRep:
    I have an exam next week *panics*

ReputationRep:
    Ok you beat me bench in some woods hehe bet it was horrible waking up, least I woke up to sunshine

No havn't met him yet, feel bad as he keeps asking, he also asks me about whats going on betweeen us :rolleyes: awww

No sex... pity but oh well, I can wait for summer

Sounds great! winchesters pretty groovy place so lots of choice and can't wait to see your room :p:
    Makes up for it, can't see you now but come next year I can see you whenever I want...within reason of course hehe
    Dunno if it wins. I felt like s*** waking up... funny though, but I always end up in mad places. Under a care once. Thank God it didn't move...

Not met him... Shame. - Between me and you? What you say? - Why does he wanna be ya bf or someink? How sweet...

No sex. Never mind... Summer beckons.

Awww cool... I can't wait... and glad you'll be able to see me more frequently next year. Yeah Winchester's dead good, great fun ahead methinks. Look forward to summer too...

:hugs: kiss:

xx

ReputationRep:
    Dunno if it wins. I felt like s*** waking up... funny though, but I always end up in mad places. Under a care once. Thank God it didn't move...

Not met him... Shame. - Between me and you? What you say? - Why does he wanna be ya bf or someink? How sweet...

No sex. Never mind... Summer beckons.

Awww cool... I can't wait... and glad you'll be able to see me more frequently next year. Yeah Winchester's dead good, great fun ahead methinks. Look forward to summer too...

:hugs: kiss:

xx

Under a car!!! How did that occur?

Well I think he is interested in me like that and gets worried about me running off with you hehe he's cute

You'll probably have a line of southern girls after you after hearing your accent

ReputationRep:
    Under a car!!! How did that occur?

Well I think he is interested in me like that and gets worried about me running off with you hehe he's cute

You'll probably have a line of southern girls after you after hearing your accent
    Car... Erm... dunno, I just kinda woke up under one. A fiesta... lol...

Erm... Well are you interested? Hope not, I wouldn't feel the same if you had a bf... But I guess I wouold't mind, but how can he like imply gf/bf when he's not met you yet?

Yeah, I got a few southern people... You're the best though... - shush don't tell 'em hehe

xx

ReputationRep:
    *dies from boredom*

ReputationRep:
    Car... Erm... dunno, I just kinda woke up under one. A fiesta... lol...

Erm... Well are you interested? Hope not, I wouldn't feel the same if you had a bf... But I guess I wouold't mind, but how can he like imply gf/bf when he's not met you yet?

Yeah, I got a few southern people... You're the best though... - shush don't tell 'em hehe

xx
    Yeah I wondered that, I mean we're really close but I don't wanna hurt him by not feeling the same towards him. He reads my posts as well sometimes so I bet he'll be angry whatever I say

Hehe I'm the best of the southern girls Thanks, you're the best northern guy imo

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 11, 2006
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.