ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruby_1696)
    Yum I love pies. I'm craving em right now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Eating is better than craving. I'm not a feeder-honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by earthworm)
    Eating is better than craving. I'm not a feeder-honest
    Hahaha touché but believe it or not I eat **** loads. It's just my metabolism is off the walls I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha touché but believe it or not I eat **** loads. It's just my metabolism is off the walls I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

You might be the perfect woman!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatHealthyLife)
    7 st 5
    5'2 and a half!
    32A bra
    Size 4/6 depending on the shop
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    5' 6''
    7 stone
    idk my cup size cos i don't really need a bra, that really tells it all though. i like being flat-chested, it's chill
    size 4
    Why hello you delectably fragile things.

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You might be the perfect woman!
    No not really sweetie. No one is perfect

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    13st 9, size twelve. big round bum, 32 g boobs. I work out all the time so a lot of the weight is muscle. Always felt a bit perturbed being so so so heavy but not showing it as being obese etc

5 ft 6
    10 stone
    size 12
    34C bra size

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    10 stone
    5"8
    28HH bra size
    Size 8-10

You don't weigh too much at all you;re fine
    28HH... is this real life? You must be the most lopsided person in history!

Edited to say sorry for quoting such an old post, I didn't realise until it was too late.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not really something to be happy about.

Research shows that you can have (as an average woman) 2000kcals a day. ±400 to account for people with high or low metabolism.

now since you are tall it may go up a little but you aren't heavy so that kinda negates that.

I would say you could have 2500kcals a day no exercise just normal day, and not gain weight. If it's more you should get it checked as it is a sign of thyroid disorder

(Original post by workinggalilkley)
    13st 9, size twelve. big round bum, 32 g boobs. I work out all the time so a lot of the weight is muscle. Always felt a bit perturbed being so so so heavy but not showing it as being obese etc
    I cannot imagine you have that much muscle. It is usually very rare for a woman to have so much. If you are around 6ft + then I would say it is possible to have quite a bit of muscle but also quite a bit of fat.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    6 ft
    34B
    50kg
    Size 4

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're blatantly miles underweight... A woman of six feet really ought to weight about 60kg at least.

ReputationRep:
    Lol thanks for the info but I'm perfectly healthy thank god. Already checked out my thyroid and whatnot. I eat a balanced diet (vegetarian), exercise regularly. So I'm perfectly normal thanks though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astronomical)
    You're blatantly miles underweight... A woman of six feet really ought to weight about 60kg at least.
    Lol I know. But I have always been slightly underweight. Ever since I was a child. It may not seem normal to u but it is for me. Never been seriously ill or have had any problems.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    5'9
    9.5 stone
    34E
    Size 10/12!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol I know. But I have always been slightly underweight. Ever since I was a child. It may not seem normal to u but it is for me. Never been seriously ill or have had any problems.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh good heavens, normal in this day and age is basically fat. I wouldn't want anyone to aspire to be average... but even 60kg would be "slightly" underweight, 50kg is insane for somebody of your height. I'm male and I do powerlifting, which obviously makes something of a difference, but I'm 32kg heavier and an inch shorter. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astronomical)
    Oh good heavens, normal in this day and age is basically fat. I wouldn't want anyone to aspire to be average... but even 60kg would be "slightly" underweight, 50kg is insane for somebody of your height. I'm male and I do powerlifting, which obviously makes something of a difference, but I'm 32kg heavier and an inch shorter. :eek:
    Don't overthink it mate I don't look like an alien haha. I'm just a normal girl who is tall and skinny. I don't look malnourished or anorexic. Haha yeah it makes a hell of a difference that u power lift and Ur male

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    16 y/o
    5ft 3
    weigh 9 and a half stone
    size 8/10 depending on the shop

genuinely HATE my size but not really motivated to do anything about it

ReputationRep:
    Wow this thread fills me with self esteem y'all have perfect bodies :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    8 stones
    5'5"
    Size 8
    30E bra size

If people are complementing you, why are you worrying about your weight?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.