Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR McDonald's Munchie Championship! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Nuggets! I hope you're ok toto

ReputationRep:
    Toto I think you need to get this down you first in the morning and you'll be as good as new

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Double cheese pleaaaaase

ReputationRep:
    Nuggets =D

ReputationRep:
    J'adore la Toto!

Also both are excellent but my heart belongs to chicken nuggets.

ReputationRep:
    Double cheeseburger

ReputationRep:
    MCNUGGETS TAKE THE WIN!

And it lays waste to any hope of a Beefburger winning the McDonalds tournament - an odd proposal, for sure, but that's what you voted!! It might end up being one heck of a surprise winner - but that said, could anyone have predicted TSR's favourite fizzy drink to be Lilt? I sure never!

ReputationRep:
    OUR SEMI-FINALS ARE HERE!

DAIRY MILK MCFLURRY fights the APPLE PIE!

A precocious pudding palaver indeed! The two sweet options are randomly chosen to square off, which is going to be tough knowing TSR's inherent sweet tooth...
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    I can't believe the double cheeseburger lost to nuggets. I'm genuinely upset I missed that vote...

I'm not really a pudding guy when I go to McDonalds, but I am occasionally partial to the McFlurry (thanks in no small part to it being free for students on a medium meal) whereas I would never consider ordering the apple pie - apple pies are only for when you visit your grandparents.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    This is a hard one, but apple pie wins, because it's unique and the other fast food restaurants can't make as good apple pies. If I wanted ice cream, I could go to burger king also lol

ReputationRep:
    Apple Pie, McFlurry are great but really they're just ice cream. Cannot get a deep fried apple pie like that anywhere else I can think of!

ReputationRep:
    APPLE PIE.
    Best thing ever.

ReputationRep:
    Mcflurry pooooour moiiiiiiii <3

ReputationRep:
    Mcflurry because its a ... Well a Mcflurry!

ReputationRep:
    MCFLURRY. Because I'm counting it as all Mcflurries, so there. The limited edition ones are particularly awesome, and apple pies are nice and all but I very rarely have them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dani_1991)
    MCFLURRY. Because I'm counting it as all Mcflurries, so there. The limited edition ones are particularly awesome, and apple pies are nice and all but I very rarely have them.
    This is unfair reasoning; the other varieties were voted out already, this is solely the Dairy Milk competing!!

ReputationRep:
    Why on earth would anyone vote for apple pie when there is a Mcflurry here??? I vote for the Mcflurry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    This is unfair reasoning; the other varieties were voted out already, this is solely the Dairy Milk competing!!
    FINE. I'll still go Mcflurry. I get them more, even if it is the boring one. Apple pie is a once in a blue moon kind of thing.

ReputationRep:
    Mcflurry gets my vote. Ice cream over everythaaang.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    McFlurry. It's ice cream. And chocolate. WOWZA.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.