Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Jesu)
    Confirmation email
    Now only another month before interview invites are sent out LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
    so they'll be sent out the early december? im guessing then interviews will happen in january?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nimsay1)
    Thank you for your reply!

I see that does help
    Another quick question, I haven't dropped an AS, so i'm assuming that means i calculate my tariff based on my 4 predicted A2s?
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by star10159)
    Has anyone got the bloody Acknowledgement email yet?
    yeah I think they gave out a batch of emails at 11:21am yesterday! :P lol I was eagerly waiting for my last acknowledgement email!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitnimohabbathai)
    yeah I think they gave out a batch of emails at 11:21am yesterday! :P lol I was eagerly waiting for my last acknowledgement email!
    Still haven;t got mine lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitnimohabbathai)
    I got mine at 11:18 hahaa, any ideas when they start sending out interview invites?

ReputationRep:
    Invited!!!!!!!! :d booked interview on january 17th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by solarplexus)
    Invited!!!!!!!! :d booked interview on january 17th

Invited for an interview???????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexberry)
    does anyone know there cut off mark for this year?

2400.. for undergrad...this year
    last year for grad it was 2680- havent got one yet for grads

ReputationRep:
    Got my confirmation email yesterday (finally)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SSS_JJJ)
    Invited for an interview???????????
    yes!!!!!!! i got it with my confirmation email (in regards to ur pm i have ukcat score of 835 and ucas tariff 724).... good luck

ReputationRep:
    yes!!!!!!! i got it with my confirmation email (in regards to ur pm i have ukcat score of 835 and ucas tariff 724).... good luck

Oh wow! thats great!! well done and thanks for answering my question

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on that. When did you get the invite? Are you applying for A100 and are you applying from UK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous5001)
    Congrats on that. When did you get the invite? Are you applying for A100 and are you applying from UK?
    got the invite yesterday with my confirmation, applying for a100 and from uk......the only thing unusual is that i completed my 2 of my 5 a levels early (maths and classics)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous5001)
    got the invite yesterday with my confirmation, applying for a100 and from uk......the only thing unusual is that i completed my 2 of my 5 a levels early (maths and classics)

ReputationRep:
    well done. If you're on the stalking page, update it so people know that they have started giving out interviews. It helps other people trust me

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!!!! Did they give you a range of interview dates that you could choose from? Or did they just give you the 17th Jan? Thanks

Hey, this is going to sound a bit dim, but how did you guys calculate your tariff scores? I went on the UCAS website and used their tables but I got a score that didn't make sense - I got AAA at A2 but my tariff worked out at lower than their tariff cut-off.

:confused:

ReputationRep:
      I spoke to the women and asked if ANY offers had been made and the answer was no????

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by alexberry)
      I spoke to the women and asked if ANY offers had been made and the answer was no????
      Yes i know, thats why i got an interview (not an offer)?????

ReputationRep:
      Yes i know, thats why i got an interview (not an offer)?????
      offers for interview.. ohhh maybe i wasn't clear on the phone. well done anyway did you get a phone call or email?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.