ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    Raonic is yet to beat Nadal.
    Your right, he got his first set.

ReputationRep:
    Both Nikishori and Dimitrov won.

Raonic and Hewitt play this week.

ReputationRep:
    Draw for Madrid now out. Djokovic has got a pretty tough early road with Cilic, Fognini, Dolgopolov and Ferrer in his main bracket before a potential semi against Wawrinka. Nadal and Federer in the same half, with Murray falling in Federer's quarter and Berdych/Dimitrov in Rafa's quarter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    Draw for Madrid now out. Djokovic has got a pretty tough early road with Cilic, Fognini, Dolgopolov and Ferrer in his main bracket before a potential semi against Wawrinka. Nadal and Federer in the same half, with Murray falling in Federer's quarter and Berdych/Dimitrov in Rafa's quarter.
    Hope Murray doesn't screw up. I wanna see Fed vs Murray on clay. Expecting a Nadal vs Ferrer/Stan final.

ReputationRep:
    Hope Murray doesn't screw up. I wanna see Fed vs Murray on clay. Expecting a Nadal vs Ferrer/Stan final.
    Fed v Murray on clay for some reason doesn't sound that exciting. You'll probably be right about Stan making the final - Djokovic has withdrawn so his path becomes easier

ReputationRep:
    Fed v Murray on clay for some reason doesn't sound that exciting. You'll probably be right about Stan making the final - Djokovic has withdrawn so his path becomes easier
    They have never met on clay so it will be interesting to see how they match up against each other on clay.

Novak chances of winning a RG looks to be in serious jeopardy this season. I feel for him.

ReputationRep:
    Can't see it being interesting at all. Murray's distinctively average on clay.

ReputationRep:
    So sad to hear the death of Elena Baltacha. RIP.

ReputationRep:
    RIP Elena

ReputationRep:
    Shocking news. Cancer is so cruel. I hoped it wasn't that bad.

ReputationRep:
    RIP Elena Baltacha - I cannot believe this, so sad (at such a young age too). Cannot even imagine what her family must be going through

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    R.I.P Elena! If this doesn't prove to people that everyday has to be lived to the full then nothing will!

ReputationRep:
    For anyone who's interested, Federer withdrew from Madrid earlier today, but he's also just posted this on facebook:

"Mirka and I are so incredibly happy to share that Leo and Lenny were born this evening! Twins again.. miracle!"

ReputationRep:
    For anyone who's interested, Federer withdrew from Madrid earlier today, but he's also just posted this on facebook:

"Mirka and I are so incredibly happy to share that Leo and Lenny were born this evening! Twins again.. miracle!"
    Wow! Baby Leo Federer Jnr born?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Wow! Baby Leo Federer Jnr born?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah! What a handful this must be: Myla Rose, Charlene Riva, Lenny and Leo
    It's all happened so quickly - he should be back for Rome in that case, and definitely the French & Wimbledon

ReputationRep:
    I was planning on placing a £100 bet on Murray to win today but i didn't and missed out on £83 profit . Would you bet on Nadal winning this tournament with no threats left with Stan and Fed out and Nole injured...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    I was planning on placing a £100 bet on Murray to win today but i didn't and missed out on £83 profit . Would you bet on Nadal winning this tournament with no threats left with Stan and Fed out and Nole injured...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't forget about Ferrer. And like Fed was ever gonna beat Nadal on clay again. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget about Ferrer. And like Fed was ever gonna beat Nadal on clay again. :laugh:
    NO! Other day i made £875 profit but today missed out on £80 because l cba to go to the bookies lol. And Fererr is not beating Nadal 2 in a row on clay

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    NO! Other day i made £875 profit but today missed out on £80 because l cba to go to the bookies lol. And Fererr is not beating Nadal 2 in a row on clay. Also this is Feds best clay masters where he usually likes to shine

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    NO! Other day i made £875 profit but today missed out on £80 because l cba to go to the bookies lol. And Fererr is not beating Nadal 2 in a row on clay

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You never know though. Ferrer tactics were spot on in Monte Carlo and if he can implement those same tactics again, he will always have a chance. This tournament sucks though with no Federer and Djokovic. Hope that there are back for next week.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.