Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    hello

my names sharmin, im 18 I will be studying Business Management at the Marylebourne campus...

is anyone else doing the same subject ?

ReputationRep:
    I am honestly really anxious to start university here, considering how much of a bad rep it has?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm Jasper, 18, studying English Literature & Creative Writing and staying at Student Court

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thisisnotjasper)
    Hey I'm Jasper, 18, studying English Literature & Creative Writing and staying at Student Court
    I'm studying english lit also, are you at regent st. campus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tealites)
    I'm studying english lit also, are you at regent st. campus?
    yep! which halls are you at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thisisnotjasper)
    yep! which halls are you at?
    i'm not staying at halls of residence unfortunately, I feel like £30,000 of debt is enough for me lol

You're gonna meet so many people though, have you seen all the campuses yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexandrah94)
    Hey I'm Alex From Liverpool, studying Fine Art. I've applied for Harrow Halls, anyone else staying there?
    ay! im luke, studying fine art aswell and living in harrow halls...

is anyone else confused abour rent? because our first term payment is due on the 13th but we get our money on the 15th? does everyone just pay late? or is everyone loaded upon arrival?

heeeeelp

ReputationRep:
    Apparently we need to email harrow halls our student finance payment break down letter and then they will re-arrange our rent due dates!

ReputationRep:
    oh brilliant! that's good then, i guess they just put the 13th as a sort of bench mark date as thats when we're moving in!? cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Graphic Communication Design annybodyy?

ReputationRep:
    ohhhhhhh i just found this thread XD Yaaay :P
    Hey guys i'm Priya! Studying biomedical science here :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tealites)
    I am honestly really anxious to start university here, considering how much of a bad rep it has?
    Ahh same! this was my last resort... Like i had an offer for biomedical science at Queens, but i wanted to do biomedical science at St georges cause they have this direct entry to medicine thing, so applied there when i got my results... They said i had to reject my queens offer if i wanna be considered. So i rejected queens, called St georges and they told me they're now full.... So I'm here now XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treble)
    Hi,

I'm Nicola and going to study Biomedical Science. Anyone else?
    I'm also wondering when our book lists are going to come...and if the recommended reading is a must and you must also own the books and bring them along.:confused:
    Many Thanks!
    Yaay Nicola! *Virtual high five* i am! Ohh i have our recommended reading list, and its not a must... but.. u know, if u wanna get that top grade, u gotta XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaitlinIona)
    Hiya, I'm Caitlin from Kent, I will be studying clinical photography but haven't yet found anyone else that will also be doing this course staying in Harrow halls!
    Hello I'm Em, I'm on that course and also in Harrow Halls! I had to the biology course a couple of weeks ago so I met a few other who are also with us, they're lovely!

ReputationRep:
    Oh really? I was beginning to think there was hardly anyone doing the course! That's good to hear that the others are nice though How was the short course?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys... I'm Kanny, 18 years old; I'll be studying Politics and International Relations. 😊

ReputationRep:
    Anyone staying in Harrow Halls, Wembley from September and will be going to Regent Campus?😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenjj)
    Ah jack I'm doing photographic arts too! You're the second person I've found doing the course!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, I'm doing photographic arts too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharmin_aktar)
    hello

my names sharmin, im 18 I will be studying Business Management at the Marylebourne campus...

is anyone else doing the same subject ?
    Hi Sharmin,
    I'm studying Business Management with Entrepreneurship at Marylebone.
    See you there.

ReputationRep:
    Hey We should make a separate facebook group on Facebook or something for photographic arts or something!

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.