Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Makes me sick the way people underrate Koscielny. Sakho will never start ahead of Koscielny, Mangala or Varane. Kompany most of the time gets exposes but nobody will say anything all because he has passion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why do you care? If they start rating him he'll probably think hes too good and decide to move away for more money!

ReputationRep:
    If Everton lose to city and/or draw to so'ton, we can seal top 4 before the season ends- I'd prefer that than having to go to Norwich on the last day for a win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    If Everton lose to city and/or draw to so'ton, we can seal top 4 before the season ends- I'd prefer that than having to go to Norwich on the last day for a win
    We could still finish 3rd, this depends on tonights result.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    even if they draw to both we would seal it, assuming we win our games. In any case we need soton to at least draw with them to seal it before the end.

(Original post by Kruz)
    We could still finish 3rd, this depends on tonights result.
    can you imagine city doin a big crumble and finishing 5th
    :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    even if they draw to both we would seal it, assuming we win our games. In any case we need soton to at least draw with them to seal it before the end.

Would be more amusing if Chelsea did but is that even possible points wise?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)

That's boner inducing.

ReputationRep:
    yo himagine klopp goes united

tottenham will get better i feel, liverpool will keep going, chelsea and man city sitting on that yatch money, ****ing everton smh..

the ol' united will return

we aint getting top 4 next season chaps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thugnificent.)

tottenham will get better i feel, liverpool will keep going, chelsea and man city sitting on that yatch money, ****ing everton smh..

Klopp won't go to united.

ReputationRep:
    i still dont understand how we couldn't beat this united team ffs im more mad at that then 6-0/5-1/6-3 shambles

how can liverpool and everton beat em home and away ffs arrrrrrghhhhh

ReputationRep:

As long as we make the right signings in the summer we have every chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Depends on if ozil has a better season and ramsey/theo play the whole of next season pretty much. And sort out the dodgy injury problems etc. Plus if we win the FA cup we get rid of the whole 9 years no trophy tag and a lot of pressure comes off. Big if though.

You never know we might win it considering how long we were top for this year. (Im very optimistic I know)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i still dont understand how we couldn't beat this united team ffs im more mad at that then 6-0/5-1/6-3 shambles

That was our biggest failure imo.

Losing to Liverpool City and Chelsea was painful but to be incapable of beating that lot when every man and his dog was walking away with three points against them is inexcusable.

ReputationRep:
    wats good peoples.

on holiday, so internet availability and usage is limited.

heard the sideman arteta had a boss game yesterday as well as sacrificing his tooth. #GetWellSoonMikel #Hardman

also podolski four goals in his last two games. inform on Ultimate Team.

happy days man, happy days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matchdayG)
    wil reply tomorrow with specific examples backing up everything I said.

Sakho must surely have overtaken Kosc given his play off performance
    Sakho, lol, that game against Norwich lol. Heavy liverpool bias as usual from their supporters
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Pete_91)
    That was our biggest failure imo.

Losing to Liverpool City and Chelsea was painful but to be incapable of beating that lot when every man and his dog was walking away with three points against them is inexcusable.
    Forget winning, you couldn't even score against the worst defence our club has had in decades :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Just heard news that Moyes might have been sacked :emo:

Say it isn't so #MoyesIn

ReputationRep:
    Heard that there'll be a top manager available with Premier League and European experience when Wenger leaves this season :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Heard that there'll be a top manager available with Premier League and European experience when Wenger leaves this season :coma:
    Who you talking about?

Unless you're baiting with Moyes being sacked so inb4 Moyes > Wenger

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Who you talking about?

Unless you're baiting with Moyes being sacked so inb4 Moyes > Wenger
    Moyes had the beating of Arsenal, all the signs that he's the right man for you

ReputationRep:
    The trolls should cut down on their WUMlife get some exercise!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.