Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elisabeth1996)
    but has anyone been rejected after receiving the two week email?
    YESSS!

ReputationRep:
    I received the two weeks email on Oct.20th. And I've heard nothing since then. Is this a bad sign?

ReputationRep:
    Received the 8 week email on the 21st of October for Politics and Philosophy!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, good luck to everyone!
    I'm applying for BSc Economics and Economic History (AAB Entrance requirement). I've completed my AS and A2 levels already, attaining AAAA (90% UMS average and 11/11 A's in modules) and AAAA in A2. During my gap year I've gained international work experience in Germany and Lichtenstein for a foreign exchange firm and have internships lined up in London, attending 6th form for Further Maths AS/A2 in one year with EPQ in Econ/Econ history as well. Predicted A*A*AAA + A/A* EPQ overall.
    LSE is my first choice and really hope I stand a good chance after spending so much time and effort on my personal statement. So nervous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rafael_96)
    I'm applying for BSc Economics and Economic History (AAB Entrance requirement). I've completed my AS and A2 levels already, attaining AAAA (90% UMS average and 11/11 A's in modules) and AAAA in A2. During my gap year I've gained international work experience in Germany and Lichtenstein for a foreign exchange firm and have internships lined up in London, attending 6th form for Further Maths AS/A2 in one year with EPQ in Econ/Econ history as well. Predicted A*A*AAA + A/A* EPQ overall.
    LSE is my first choice and really hope I stand a good chance after spending so much time and effort on my personal statement. So nervous!
    Your stats are great for this course! In case your personal statement is of the similar standard, I think you have excellent chances

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ucas2015app)
    YESSS!
    did the department that you applied to give you a reason regarding the rejection? good luck to your other uni applications

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xenia95)
    Same. Are you doing the IB?
    Nah, A-levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benq)
    Your stats are great for this course! In case your personal statement is of the similar standard, I think you have excellent chances
    Thank you What course are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you What course are you applying for?
    Philosophy! Quite different courses, but I really hope to see you there as LSE is also my first choice!

ReputationRep:
    hmm I got a 12 week email rather than a 2 week one? :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak2015)
    Has anybody received an offer for Mathematics and Economics?
    You also applied to Math and Eco? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    wow!!! you stand a really good chance...can't help but feel jealous! haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Korean95)
    Guys.. I applied to LSE for Social policy with government on late september. I got 2 weeks email on the 13th of October, but since then I haven't heard anything from them. I got no 8 weeks email, no rejection, and no offer. What is this about? Does this mean my application is not good enough to receive 8 weeks email?

I am predicted 42/45 in IB diploma, which is far above their requirement...
    I got the 2 week e-mail for social-policy+econ on the exact same day as you, and have still heard nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, anyone applied Management (N200) receive an offer or rejection from the admission selector?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdTKL)
    Hi, anyone applied Management (N200) receive an offer or rejection from the admission selector?
    Someone in this thread got an offer I think about a week ago. You can see posts regarding this a few pages back. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saycheese:))
    Someone in this thread got an offer I think about a week ago. You can see posts regarding this a few pages back. What about you?
    only got the 2 and 8 weeks email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdTKL)
    only got the 2 and 8 weeks email
    same got the 8 weeks email a week ago on the 31st, u?

ReputationRep:
    same got the 8 weeks email a week ago on the 31st
    got the 8 week email a couple of days ago. does it mean anything or do all candidates get it?? so nervous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elisabeth1996)
    got the 8 week email a couple of days ago. does it mean anything or do all candidates get it?? so nervous
    I think everyone get this, maybe apart from those applicants who are very far away from the entry requirements. yea the wait is quite nerve racking

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone get this, maybe apart from those applicants who are very far away from the entry requirements. yea the wait is quite nerve racking
    is it possible that candidates get replies before the 8 weeks are up? like in just a month? i want to go to LSE so much i am considering taking a gap year and re-aplying next year if i get very high grades this summer, even if i get other offers!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.