Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    They've started giving out offers from the waiting list apparently

ReputationRep:
    Have they emailed or something???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They said so on the phone, you should be 3rd/4th now!

ReputationRep:
    Hey there

Does anyone still need a place to stay? Ive got this house in Derby that's for 70 per week (303 per month) without bills and about 330 including bills. There's only one bedroom available, but it's the largest room in the house and it's fully furnished. It's located at the postcode DE1 1DN, and theres two girls staying there at the moment, one in 3rd year and another doing a masters so it's pretty much going to be quite.

If you're interested, don't hesitate to contact me!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer! Absolutely over the moon!

See all of you in September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ell365)

Ah congratulations should imagine there'll be movement on the waiting list now. I got my results on weds (sorry to people on waiting list but I did get what was required so my place isn't up for grabs) so others who are waiting on results must be getting theirs soonish too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalou87)
    Ah congratulations should imagine there'll be movement on the waiting list now. I got my results on weds (sorry to people on waiting list but I did get what was required so my place isn't up for grabs) so others who are waiting on results must be getting theirs soonish too.
    I'm assuming you were just waiting on degree classification?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ell365)

Congrats! See you in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone, I'm part way through the process you were last year! With some luck If I pass the work experience round, an interview might come. Can anyone recommend any interview resources? Some can be extremely expensive and I don't want to waste money. I learnt my lesson with an expensive gold standard book! Any help much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone, can anyone please advise me on whats the best way to prepare for the gamsat exams, thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has previously applied for GEM at Nottingham University and received feedback on their personal statement. Just trying to gather some information on specifics they look for. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, just looking for Nottingham specific advice for interviews (obviously nothing past what the confidentiality agreement says). I’m just worried as I’ll be going up against much older people with much more experience and literally have everything riding on Nottingham!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.