Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post a Random Fact about Yourself Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edward Gibbons)
    wow, are you in your late teens?:eek:
    Yup 18, a set of premolars and molars that didn't fall out and one canine! (That's 9)
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthless Dutchman)
    I am left-handed but I play guitar right-handed.
    I know someone like this. Well, he's left handed, plays the drums left handed and plays the ukulele right handed.

I did used to play guitar, which I had to give up because my hands are too small.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsRochana)
    Lebanese,Ivorian,French and American(born there accidentally lol)
    Accidentally born in US? Do explain ma dear.

An don't get annoyed but American isn't an ethnicity lol It's just a place/nationality. Native Indian is accepted as the official American ethnicity. :yep: Like Anglo Saxon are the people of England, even though you can be anything in England. What's Ivorian?

French, ok makes more sense as ethnicity: Celts, Iberians, Ligurians and Greeks, Franks and the Burgundians,Moors and Saracens,Vikings. Are you one of those babies?

I am really into culture so that's why I probe, not tryna ruin your day I just know how you look and am curious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99DeadBaboons)
    I'm sorry, no offense intended, it's one of my main go-to smilies. I'll try to remember to avoid it in the future.
    Nah, Northern Ireland is a part of the UK but that's six counties out of thirty two, the other twenty six counties that make of the Republic aren't considered a part of the UK any more, not since the 1920s

:ninja: Can I still use thsi smiley?
    I know about Northern Ireland you baboon. lol And I'm an ape But ok you're not from North?

&Honestly I really don't like the only when I feel someone is being to mean to me, it's not an issue with the in general. I just kinda feel you turn me down sometimes when I want to talk And the ninja one will make me laff all the time so sure ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeMob)
    I know about Northern Ireland you baboon. lol And I'm an ape But ok you're not from North?

&Honestly I really don't like the only when I feel someone is being to mean to me, it's not an issue with the in general. I just kinda feel you turn me down sometimes when I want to talk And the ninja one will make me laff all the time so sure ...
    Gasp! When do I turn you down? Twasn't my inent at all, I assure you and I definitely wasn't trying to be mean Nope, not from the North, from all over the Republic. :ninja:

Random Fact: I have a crazy sweet tooth and a pretty high metabolism, so when it's really cold and I've eaten a lot of sugar, I sometimes give off warmth Like my friends will actually hold out their hands beside me to warm up. This is also why I'll often wear t-shirts in October in Ireland.

ReputationRep:
    Gasp! When do I turn you down? Twasn't my inent at all, I assure you and I definitely wasn't trying to be mean Nope, not from the North, from all over the Republic. :ninja:

Random Fact: I have a crazy sweet tooth and a pretty high metabolism, so when it's really cold and I've eaten a lot of sugar, I sometimes give off warmth Like my friends will actually hold out their hands beside me to warm up. This is also why I'll often wear t-shirts in October in Ireland.
    we're in chat so don't worry about derailing. also it's your thread if you wanna talk about smelling knickers you can -,- lol

Anyway I think the more random fact is your name is interesting. What the hell does it mean?

And FFS:

My other random fact is eating a marshmallow whole does things to me....

ReputationRep:
    Accidentally born in US? Do explain ma dear.

An don't get annoyed but American isn't an ethnicity lol It's just a place/nationality. Native Indian is accepted as the official American ethnicity. :yep: Like Anglo Saxon are the people of England, even though you can be anything in England. What's Ivorian?

French, ok makes more sense as ethnicity: Celts, Iberians, Ligurians and Greeks, Franks and the Burgundians,Moors and Saracens,Vikings. Are you one of those babies?

I am really into culture so that's why I probe, not tryna ruin your day I just know how you look and am curious
    Family were on holiday in Florida,decided to visit relatives in Michigan and then my mum went into early labour.

I know, i meant American nationality(?) I'm not French or Ivorian by ethnicity lol,but my mum is a French national so i could claim French nationality. Ivorian is someone from the Ivory Coast. I have Ivorian nationality cause me and my family are citizens of the Ivory Coast

ReputationRep:
    Family were on holiday in Florida,decided to visit relatives in Michigan and then my mum went into early labour.

I know, i meant American nationality(?) I'm not French or Ivorian by ethnicity lol,but my mum is a French national so i could claim French nationality. Ivorian is someone from the Ivory Coast. I have Ivorian nationality cause me and my family are citizens of the Ivory Coast
    Lmao oh and ok you definitely have 4 nationalities then :yep: not ethnicities. So just ethnically Lebanese? That's still pretty cool like...Mediterranean exotic like.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao oh and ok you definitely have 4 nationalities then :yep: not ethnicities. So just ethnically Lebanese? That's still pretty cool like...Mediterranean exotic like.
    Yes. You're Native American? THAT's pretty cool. I remember learning about the Sioux and other tribes in history

ReputationRep:
    we're in chat so don't worry about derailing. also it's your thread if you wanna talk about smelling knickers you can -,- lol

Anyway I think the more random fact is your name is interesting. What the hell does it mean?

And FFS:

My other random fact is eating a marshmallow whole does things to me....

Does things...? Damn, that's intriguingly ambiguous! What kind of things? :ninja: Well, I could ask you the very same thing about your name What made you choose ApeMob?
    I think I'll continue not to talk about smelling knickers for now :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Bread and butter is my guilty pleasure

ReputationRep:
    Yes. You're Native American? THAT's pretty cool. I remember learning about the Sioux and other tribes in history
    The Supreme Siouxpreme? :ahee: I'm Seminole :dance:

ReputationRep:
    Does things...? Damn, that's intriguingly ambiguous! What kind of things? :ninja: Well, I could ask you the very same thing about your name What made you choose ApeMob?
    I think I'll continue not to talk about smelling knickers for now :ninja:
    ApeMob matches my personality
    Does a dead baboon match yours? :O lol
    good thing about the knickers haha. And yes...it...does things to me :mmm: Also bubble gum, a big wad in my mouth...:nutcase: It was so great that I just swallowed it once :indiff: the whole

friggin

wad. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    ApeMob also is close to my name, which means butterfly in a Native American language. It starts with A-P my name, and so does Ape. My nickname is Apii. It just works

ReputationRep:
    I have a permanent retainer on my lower incisors. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    ApeMob matches my personality
    Does a dead baboon match yours? :O lol
    good thing about the knickers haha. And yes...it...does things to me :mmm: Also bubble gum, a big wad in my mouth...:nutcase: It was so great that I just swallowed it once :indiff: the whole

friggin

wad. :ninja:
    Well, not one dead baboon. It takes at least 90 to really match my personality, but less than 100, so I went with 99 :ninja:
    Or just this:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Basically I just thought of a weird play on words

ReputationRep:
    ApeMob also is close to my name, which means butterfly in a Native American language. It starts with A-P my name, and so does Ape. My nickname is Apii. It just works
    That's really nice

ReputationRep:
    The Supreme Siouxpreme? :ahee: I'm Seminole :dance:
    Awesomeee. I find Native American culture really interesting

ReputationRep:
    Well, not one dead baboon. It takes at least 90 to really match my personality, but less than 100, so I went with 99 :ninja:
    Or just this:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Basically I just thought of a weird play on words
    well that's interesting. The song kinda gets good when it really starts after the intro. Of course it's...a bit before my time lol

ReputationRep:
    well that's interesting. The song kinda gets good when it really starts after the intro. Of course it's...a bit before my time lol
    Darned kids these days, no appreciation of music I think it's a good bit before my time too, though

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.